Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:34 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:34
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
MFin,   
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Senior Moderator - Masters Forum
Own Kudos [?]: 2818 [2]
Given Kudos: 1511
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 389 [0]
Given Kudos: 162
GMAT 1: 730 Q46 V45
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 2818 [0]
Given Kudos: 1511
GPA: 4
WE:Analyst (Internet and New Media)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 87
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Re: St. Gallen MBF (Banking & Finance) 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Kudos
chrtpmdr wrote:
Admitted!

Congratulations! V45 is an incredible score! Any tips for increasing verbal score?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: HSG MBF "23
Send PM
Re: St. Gallen MBF (Banking & Finance) 2021 Intake: Calling All Applicants [#permalink]
Thank you so much for the help post.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi guys

I need your help with a question about the motivation letter, it may sound foolish but i dont want to lose points on a technicality.
There are 3 statements that they ask us to answer in the Motivation letter template. My doubt is if we need to input the answer under each statement or can we write 3 pages where we answer the statements in any order we plan.

Appreciate your help!! tks
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 389 [1]
Given Kudos: 162
GMAT 1: 730 Q46 V45
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Kudos
Alebp54 wrote:
Hi guys

I need your help with a question about the motivation letter, it may sound foolish but i dont want to lose points on a technicality.
There are 3 statements that they ask us to answer in the Motivation letter template. My doubt is if we need to input the answer under each statement or can we write 3 pages where we answer the statements in any order we plan.

Appreciate your help!! tks

I did not do that. Basically just wrote a long essay but tried to somewhat answer the mentioned questions along the essay. But not in a specific way ... I more tried to focus on why I want to get into the program and why I think I am a suitable candidate.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Thank you for reply! I was writting it like that but wanted to be sure.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.32
Send PM
Heey guys! I applied for 2022, sent my application on the 1st of January and still no answer as of today :(

Should I be worried? Is it a bad sign that its been 20 days?

Also, couldn't find a forum for the 2022 applicants, if anyone of you know of one, let me know :)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
GuiCeitlin wrote:
Heey guys! I applied for 2022, sent my application on the 1st of January and still no answer as of today :(

Should I be worried? Is it a bad sign that its been 20 days?

Also, couldn't find a forum for the 2022 applicants, if anyone of you know of one, let me know :)

Hey, you should only hear back around February 28th as your app is in the 2nd round pool. Didn't find a 2022 discussion either
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
GPA: 3.32
Send PM
OK I see! Thanks, so far no replies. One thing that I noticed is that it took them the whole month of January to change the status of my documents to "geprüft". I wonder if this is due to the fact that they might not be used to the Brazilian official documents and grade scale. I guess I will never know why they are taking such a long time.
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
3128 posts