Last visit was: 07 May 2024, 02:05 It is currently 07 May 2024, 02:05

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Hi All

I am karan Kumar...I am a MBA and a love doing maths...I like teaching people also...I am currently working in Cuponation India(https://www.cuponation.in) as an online marketing analyst..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
hi all!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I am happy I've found you, guys!=)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hai guys!! I'm Tanya, a newbie to this forum here. Am doing my MBA. I'm very glad to be a part of this community here.
Nice to meet you guys! :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
I'm neola. I came to greet everyone here.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Concentration: General Management, Operations
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
WE:Supply Chain Management (Consulting)
Send PM
After couple of years of lurking around this forum, I am jotting down my first ever post. This is Sarath Kurup here, and hoping to have a productive time with the entire community.

Cheers!!!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, International Business
Send PM
Hi!! I'm new. Currently living in Milan and starting applications but I still have to sit for the gmat..

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All
I am Ruchira Jain from Hyderabad. I work as a Software Developer in Microsoft. Looking forward to interact with all of you.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hey all ,

My name is Jay and I am form India . Here to see if I can break into the world of MBA's , Finance and money ;)
I'm a really friendly person and love to talking/chat and I hope to make alot of frds and chat alot here , :)
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
GMAT 1: 780 Q49 V50
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hello everyone, I'm Bill, and I've been an instructor and writer for Veritas Prep for 6 years. Looking forward to helping you on your way to GMAT success! :-D
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73075 [0]
Given Kudos: 18915
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Welcome! Great to have you on the site!

Posted from my mobile device.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hello My name Bobby Johnson and I am a student at Penn Medical School. Where is everyone from? :lol:
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
Hello All. As with many of you, I have decided to pursue an MBA, most likely if possible in information systems. I think my case my be a bit more unique (and any resources you can share to help me in this process would be great). I have been out of school for 5 years and working primarily in workforce development. My true passion is technology and my role at work has developed, informally, into a technology support role where I help train my colleagues to use new technology and platforms while also maintaing our computer fleet.

I am hoping to get an MBA focusing in technology to help facilitate a career change. As far as my grades, I have a 3.25 for my last 2 years of college, not sure if JC is being counted here. My aspirations are to do well enough on the GMAT to help achieve scholarships, not necessarily go to a top 20 school as I will likely need a part time program since I will likely need to continue working and paying part out of pocket. Looking forward to this journey and everything you all have to share. Thanks for maintaining this awesome site.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi everyone
I am just starting to study GMAT , with a specified goal to get into MFA/MBA dual degree NYU, hoping that it would get me to some part of film-making in hollywood
I am 33yrs old , hailing from a small town in southern India
Did bachelors in medicine and worked in poorest villages . Drawn more into humanities and arts , especially Chekhov and Kurusowa inspired me. I knew that if I continued in health sector with my kind of ideals , I would end up like Dr.Binayak Sen and some other doctors who live in remotest areas fighting all life but not getting justice . I was more keen on telling such incidents to world and making people aware . Joined film school, improved my craft in writing by penning down a couple of novels , making short films and now just done with a feature. For 4 years struggling to make the kind of films I want , but lack of proper studio and distribution system here and ruthlessness of existing ones which demand the kind of films I do not want to make , I aimed to get into international film business circuit and then found the above MBA programme I mentioned.
Now..though I had been good at studies , it has been almost 8years since I sat at a place and studied for exams.. now facing serious problems of attention deficit and distraction.
Most distracting thought is : IS MY PROFILE ELIGIBLE to be considered in B schools ? My age , my background etc etc ?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker for a while but finally decided to join. I went to CMU for undergrad and will be joining CBS this fall.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello, I'm Cameron Dallas, 22 years old, from Florida, USA
just joined this forum but before joining I've been reading so many threads of this forum and it was only the thing that's been enough to encourage me to be a part of this useful discussion community. And I'm so thankful of the administrator of this forum who has accepted me as a member of this forum.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Hello everybody,

I'm Damien, 27, from France, and I just joined this community to know more about the GMAT and MBA. I'm not decided yet on doing an MBA... and that's the first reason why I'm here. I'm weighing my options and I have some trouble to really decide about it..

So my first question will be : where should I take some advice about my profile and to understand if an MBA is the right path for me ? I looked over the forum and I didn't really find a place to ask about it...

Thanks a lot !
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  20