GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 16 Aug 2018, 03:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jun 2018
Posts: 5
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2018, 09:16
Hey I’m Kelly I’m a newbie on gmat club

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 373
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 18 Jun 2018, 10:19
Kissmeg wrote:
Hey I’m Kelly I’m a newbie on gmat club

Posted from my mobile device


Welcome to GC! All the best in your prep!

When are you planning to take the test? Which schools are you aiming?
_________________

"Please hit :thumbup: +1 Kudos if you like this post" :student_man:

_________________
Manish :geek:

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me"

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 28 Jun 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 28 Jun 2018, 07:00
Hi i am kunal and i am a newbie here

Sent from my SM-J710F using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 30 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Jun 2018, 01:08
Hi I am Hema and I am a newbie here
Going to take GMAT at the age of 42 this year:).. aspiring for a world class PhD and move to acedmia..
Hoping to learn a lot from gmatclub

Thank you!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2018, 13:54
Hey I’m sally im new to gmat club

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 02 Jul 2018
Posts: 2
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jul 2018, 13:55
Monster34 hey

Posted from my mobile device
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
P
Joined: 12 Feb 2015
Posts: 373
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jul 2018, 09:26
Hemathantry wrote:
Hi I am Hema and I am a newbie here
Going to take GMAT at the age of 42 this year:).. aspiring for a world class PhD and move to acedmia..
Hoping to learn a lot from gmatclub

Thank you!

Posted from my mobile device


Welcome to GC! All the best in your prep!

When are you planning to take the test? Since you are planning to do a PhD please introduce yourself here so that you could connect with fellow students:-

https://gmatclub.com/forum/applicants-w ... =introduce
_________________

"Please hit :thumbup: +1 Kudos if you like this post" :student_man:

_________________
Manish :geek:

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me"

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 May 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Jul 2018, 21:04
Hello everyone. I am Shiv and I am new here. I work as a Head Hunter and will be happy to assist others here in whatever manner I can. I intend to apply for B school a few years down the line, but want to get done with the GMAT first. Look forward to learning more about folks here.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 10 Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Jul 2018, 09:19
HI! This is Daylan from CA.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 25 May 2017
Posts: 52
Location: United States (NY)
GMAT 1: 650 Q42 V38
GRE 1: Q161 V164
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Jul 2018, 07:05
1
mba hopeful, living in NYC
nice to meet you all
_________________

feel free to reach out ⁓

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 22:00
Hi this is avishek ,lives in Bangalore working for ERICSSON.interested in GMAT but with my tight office schedule ,it’s nightmare for me .please suggest best institute for preparation .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Founder
Founder
User avatar
V
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 17223
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 22:08
Avishek2017 wrote:
Hi this is avishek ,lives in Bangalore working for ERICSSON.interested in GMAT but with my tight office schedule ,it’s nightmare for me .please suggest best institute for preparation .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Welcome to GMAT Club!

You can find reviews of prep courses here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/

Good Luck!

Posted from my mobile device
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here...
OG2019 Directory is here! - New!
Verbal OG2019 Directory is here! - New!

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 20 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 Jul 2018, 22:18
bb wrote:
Avishek2017 wrote:
Hi this is avishek ,lives in Bangalore working for ERICSSON.interested in GMAT but with my tight office schedule ,it’s nightmare for me .please suggest best institute for preparation .


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Welcome to GMAT Club!

You can find reviews of prep courses here: https://gmatclub.com/reviews/

Good Luck!

Posted from my mobile device


So egmat is the best, as Per result an analysis no of reviews with 4 **is high ;please feedback


Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 Jul 2018, 19:19
1
Hi everyone. I'm Simian, I'm new here. I hope I can learn more here !
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 03 Aug 2018
Posts: 4
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Aug 2018, 01:08
1
Hello Everyone

Abhinav here, new to GMATClub :)
Working and with 9 years of experience in Operations & Transformations.

Starting my prep for GMAT now and taking a step ahead to pursue MBA from ISB or IIMs one year course.
Hope it works and thanks for this awesome group and support for times to come :)

Regards
Abhinav
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2018
Posts: 106
Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 08:14
1
simicartan wrote:
Hi everyone. I'm Simian, I'm new here. I hope I can learn more here !


Welcome Proahbinav, Welcome Simicartan!
The GMAT club is home for all those who want to get the best results out of not only the GMAT but also, the GRE, TOEFL, IELTS etc.
It's a also an absolutely great place for motivation too, you'd love it.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 08:34
Hello folks, I'm Jeremy a recent college grad. I recently joined this club to facilitate my GMAT study. The funny thing is, I might have to take the GRE also. Anyway, that's about that, I have a lot of studying ahead. See you folks, I hope you all fulfill your dreams and make the world a better place.
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 07 Jun 2018
Posts: 106
Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Aug 2018, 14:58
1
1
Mentalist101 wrote:
Hello folks, I'm Jeremy a recent college grad. I recently joined this club to facilitate my GMAT study. The funny thing is, I might have to take the GRE also. Anyway, that's about that, I have a lot of studying ahead. See you folks, I hope you all fulfill your dreams and make the world a better place.


Welcome to the GMAT club Jeremy, I'd suggest that you take the GMAT first because the GRE quant is very similar, almost less difficult because you'd have access to a calculator.
I hope you fulfill your dreams as well.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 27 Jul 2018
Posts: 3
Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Aug 2018, 03:54
MrJglass wrote:
Welcome to the GMAT club Jeremy, I'd suggest that you take the GMAT first because the GRE quant is very similar, almost less difficult because you'd have access to a calculator.
I hope you fulfill your dreams as well.


Okay, thanks!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 08 Feb 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 15 Aug 2018, 09:01
Hi guys,

New to this forum. Have been studying for gmat for 2 months, was planning to give my gmat in the next couple of weeks. These have been my mock scores:

600 GmatPrep - Q44 V28 - 30 days back
640 GmatPrep - Q44 V35 - 15 days back
650 Manhattan - Q42 V37 - today

Wanted some advice on what could I do to improve in Quantative, should I just do more questions or go through basic once again. Also, are these mocks representative of the real test score? I’m aiming for 720.

Posted from my mobile device
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! &nbs [#permalink] 15 Aug 2018, 09:01

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   [ 160 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.