GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 10 Dec 2018, 22:53

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar
  • YouTube Live with Cornell's Admission and Career Management Center Directors

December 11, 2018

December 11, 2018

11:00 AM EST

12:00 PM EST

Join Chelsea Hann, Assistant Director of Admissions and Financial Aid and David Capaldi, Director of the Career Management Center, for a YouTube Live with the GMAT Club. Tuesday, December 11th at 11 AM EST.
  • Free GMAT Prep Hour

December 11, 2018

December 11, 2018

09:00 PM EST

10:00 PM EST

Strategies and techniques for approaching featured GMAT topics. December 11 at 9 PM EST.

Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Oct 2015, 02:42
Hello, my name is Pedro from Arlington. Nice to meet you
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 520 Q29 V30
GPA: 3.01

Show Tags

New post 18 Apr 2016, 12:08
I've been prying the forums for questions, decided to join in a few days ago. Already took the gmat but went well underprepared. It was enough to cover the base, but 3 weeks to regain all middle school math knowledge was a bit hard combined with a full time job.

So now i'm trying to study in a playful way, using the forums. It's working out well, my math has improved significantly over the past few days.

Took the Gmat and got a 520 after studying for 3 weeks with a fulltime job. Now taking it again, but with 6 weeks of prep time and a part time job. Studying every day is key, try to do at least 5 exercises a day.

Intern
Intern
Affiliations: MBA from AUC Egypt
Concentration: Strategy, Operations
WE: Consulting (Consulting)

Show Tags

New post 14 Aug 2016, 07:28
Everything to know is on the left :)

Ahmad E Shahin

Intern
Intern
Re: Hello Everyone  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Sep 2016, 21:48
Hello and welcome!

Hi, guys! It's Ryan. I am getting ready for my GMAT and I hope I will do great. Also, I work at personal statement service. Be sure to visit if you need some help!

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Sep 2016, 22:57
Hi everyone,I just joined up.It is nice to meet you all. :)
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 22:59
Welcome, Kyle! I'm a new user as well! My name's Erick!

Hi folks! It's your guy Erick! I know that writing a statement of purpose is a hard task, that's why I want to give you statement of purpose help. Just click on a link to meet professionals who will edit or proofread statement of purpose for you.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 07 Dec 2016, 02:14
Hi all
Manager
Manager
S
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 2.9
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)

Show Tags

New post 28 Jan 2017, 06:03
I am Ehsan Ullah from Pakistan
My previous Job role was Assistant Project Manager in Telecom Outsourcing Company
Aiming to Trash GMAT was very dishearten in the beginning but this Forum give motivation to Attempt it

Got Q42,V17
Target#01 Q45,V20--April End

Director
Director
S
Schools: Yale '18
GMAT 1: 650 Q43 V37
GRE 1: Q157 V158
GPA: 2.66

Show Tags

New post 15 Feb 2017, 00:22
Hey everyone,

7sage wannabe here- I'm a junior transfer at George Washington from Virginia (supposed to be a senior though). Why am I taking the GMAT and why business school? Well, for one I've always considered myself a huge nerd- I totally blew off four years of high school to focus on high school and club soccer. That didn't exactly end well as I graduated with a 1.9 and ended up in community college. The first two years of college was a slow comeback, but tough. Everyone was having a blast and my best friend ditched me all the time to smoke weed and party. Though, I've got my grades up and really want to go to graduate school. Given the average for business students is 28, doing well on the GMAT this year and hopefully gaining admittance into one would be a great way to catch up with my peers. I've also done some LSAT prep and hit a record pt of 165 but can't beat that. A J.D/ M.B.A though...
Current Student
B
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 3.2
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 20 Feb 2017, 09:30
Hello everyone, trying to take advantage of the information in Gmat Club. Is it really worth?
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 25 Feb 2017, 21:52
Hi
Stick around active here since a month or so preparing to attempt my paper next month found this place very useful :)

Got Q42,V17

Intern
Intern
B
Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 26 Nov 2017, 20:17
Hi,
I am Nishant from India.

Originally posted by justnishu4u on 16 Mar 2017, 03:46.
Last edited by justnishu4u on 26 Nov 2017, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 18 Mar 2017, 20:17
Hi everyone I am Vignesh nice to meet you all

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Manager
Manager
S

Show Tags

New post 20 Mar 2017, 02:02
pitroncoso wrote:
Hello everyone, trying to take advantage of the information in Gmat Club. Is it really worth?

Ya it is :)

Got Q42,V17

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 22 Mar 2017, 01:16
I am new here to watch and learn threads for knowledge.
Hope to see you nice people around.
Intern
Intern
Re: newbie  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2017, 09:22
Hi Bhaumik!! Welcome to this community i take my round after a long gape was busy on my bus tours from new york to niagara falls but it's good to meet you and i'm sure we'll have good time together.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 12 Apr 2017, 09:55
Hi everyone, I'm newbie Maddy :D I've been working as an editor at sop editing service for quite a long time. Hopefully I will be able to provide you with any useful information :)
Intern
Intern
Re: thomas polano newbie here..  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2017, 20:31
Hi,
Iam a essay writer and also new to this forum, working in a company called Essay writing service reviews.Essay writing reviews are very important in the lives of every student. Reviews can provide the students the whole details of a specific writing service so that the learners can understand whether the service provider is genuine or not in presenting their services. Undeniably, it offers you the best essay writing reviews possible and helps you to find genuine writing service in the academic industry. If you need to know the quality of writing, authenticity of writing services, excellence of essay writers, then essay writing reviews will be a great handy assistance to select the best writing service provider in the field.

Essay writing service reviews

Intern
Intern
Re: newbie  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2017, 20:32
Hi,
Iam a essay writer and also new to this forum, working in a company called Essay writing service reviews.Essay writing reviews are very important in the lives of every student. Reviews can provide the students the whole details of a specific writing service so that the learners can understand whether the service provider is genuine or not in presenting their services. Undeniably, it offers you the best essay writing reviews possible and helps you to find genuine writing service in the academic industry. If you need to know the quality of writing, authenticity of writing services, excellence of essay writers, then essay writing reviews will be a great handy assistance to select the best writing service provider in the field.

Intern
Intern
Re: Arun malhotra newbie here..  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Apr 2017, 20:35
Hi,

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Arun malhotra newbie here.. &nbs [#permalink] 14 Apr 2017, 20:35

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10    Next  [ 189 posts ] 

Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap