Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 06:55 It is currently 03 May 2024, 06:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32942 [188]
Given Kudos: 4461
Send PM
Most Helpful Reply
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32942 [20]
Send PM
General Discussion
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Status:Familiarity breeds contempt!! Don't be bleakly emotional with the cognitive content!!!
Own Kudos [?]: 216 [2]
Given Kudos: 42
Concentration: Operations, Technology
Schools: Yale SOM - Class of 2018
GPA: 3.35
WE:Information Technology (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: ALL GMATPrep questions VERBAL/Quant [#permalink]
Kudos
No ExamPack1 Qsns are included in this file.....i.e. Test#3 and Test#4

I am so glad that Test3 and Test4 are not included....:)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 946 [0]
Given Kudos: 410
GMAT 1: 690 Q45 V39
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Great job!!

Thanks for the effort.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 118 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Strategy
Send PM
Appreciate your work!! Kudos to you.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 87
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GRE 1: Q170 V160
Send PM
carcass wrote:
Gathered ALL ( literally ALL ) GMATPrep questions here around, both Verbal and Quant parts.

They are divided into folders (DS/PS,Both; CR,SC,RC).

DISCLAIMER: this is a collection that contains ONLY and SOLELY material gathered on the internet. Moreover, the questions come from the free GMATPrep software, in its different versions overtime. The collection does not contain any question from Question Pack 1 or Exam Pack 1. They can be purchased on the MBA store. All this in regards of copyrighted material owned by GMAC.

Regards

In CR questions, is there any specific difficulty order? I see 4 files: CR1_1, CR1_2, CR2_1 and CR2_2.
Is it like CR1_2 and CR2_2 are more difficult than CR1_1 and CR2_1 respectively?
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32942 [0]
Send PM
Nope

They are in any kind of difficult level. They are mixed up

You should not be concerned of the difficult level or if the questions are in increasing order: study and try to pick every time the right answer. Morover, trying to stick what is wrong and what is right in your answers, all the time. In this manner you can figure out your weakness and strengthness.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 18 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Send PM
carcass is there any way to get only HARD GMAT PREP or Official questions??
Board of Directors
Own Kudos [?]: 32942 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Top Contributor
rma26 wrote:
carcass is there any way to get only HARD GMAT PREP or Official questions??

These are all official questions.

For the level of difficulty, I strongly suggest you train with questions from all the area of content and different level. This is the best strategy.

Practice only the hard ones is not the best way to deal with.

Hope this helps

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Carcass,
when do you suggest is the best time to use this pack, considering I do plan to use gmatprep and other official paid materials in next course of weeks for my preparation. DO you suggest, I should use this material. Will there be any overlaps that could potentially mislead me in terms of my mock score etc.
Board of Directors
Send PM
Top Contributor
Well, this material is a compilation of official questions of the old GMATPrep.

However, I am not quite sure that some of these questions pop up in front of you whether you take the new GMATPrep Software or the new question pack or exam pack.

So the advice still holds: use this collection for extra practice AFTER you take any of the aforementioned tools.

Regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Great thanks!. Also, one help I may ask you for in relation to Verbal.

I think I have good understanding of verbal concepts, and I usually have a good accuracy when I do OG questions.
However, during exam, I fell straight flat and my accuracy seems to drop by 80%. Usually, I get 1/10 wrong, and on exam, I get 7/10 wrong!!
Is there something I am missing, for example I am practicing from material that's not true representation of Gmat like ques, etc.

I am really confused at this stage, as I know concepts, know how to apply them in most cases but still loose track somehow. How to really go about it..
Board of Directors
Send PM
Top Contributor
salaxzar wrote:
Great thanks!. Also, one help I may ask you for in relation to Verbal.

I think I have good understanding of verbal concepts, and I usually have a good accuracy when I do OG questions.
However, during exam, I fell straight flat and my accuracy seems to drop by 80%. Usually, I get 1/10 wrong, and on exam, I get 7/10 wrong!!
Is there something I am missing, for example I am practicing from material that's not true representation of Gmat like ques, etc.

I am really confused at this stage, as I know concepts, know how to apply them in most cases but still loose track somehow. How to really go about it..

Well, this is the beautiful or evil :twisted: thing about GMAT: it is a holistic approache, the sum is not zero. it is micro-cosmo, a lot of variables come into the picture during the exam.

Meanwhile, see also this https://gmatclub.com/forum/mgmat-study- ... 09197.html and practice a lot. Will see if out verbal experts have some good advice.

regards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Hi, is it still advisable to do these questions as these were compiled at least two years ago?
also considering the fact that I just have a month left before the exam.

Will appreciate any reply!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72996 [3]
Given Kudos: 18906
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
shauryadutt wrote:
Hi, is it still advisable to do these questions as these were compiled at least two years ago?

What is your specific question? Please state it clearly - what is your concern? The fact that GMAC has not updated GMAT Prep Software from 5 years ago or the fact that you have the test in 1 month?
Board of Directors
Send PM
Top Contributor
They are official questions. All that says would already enough.

Moreover, if you buy the question pack from mba.com you will notice that GMAC went back to questions in its database even of five years ago.

Regards
Board of Directors
Send PM
Top Contributor
bb wrote:
shauryadutt wrote:

What is your specific question? Please state it clearly - what is your concern? The fact that GMAC has not updated GMAT Prep Software from 5 years ago or the fact that you have the test in 1 month?

:roll: :roll:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
ALL GMATPrep questions VERBAL/Quant [#permalink]
carcass wrote:
bb wrote:
shauryadutt wrote:

:roll: :roll:

Thank you so much guys!
Also, considering a large number of questions present in the file is it advisable to start practising these questions when I have just one month left for the exam?
If I have to choose between doing OG' 17 again or this file , given the fact that I completed OG'17 2.5 months before, what will you suggest?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3814 [2]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos