Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 23:51 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 23:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: General Management, Economics
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
GPA: 3.95
WE:Consulting (Retail)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Concentration: International Business, Nonprofit
Schools: Haas '18 (M)
GMAT 1: 750 Q47 V47
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [1]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.2
WE:Accounting (Consulting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas Full Time Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
Kudos
Dear Invitees please indicate country, industry and submission date to help us better understand the invitation process.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Haas Full Time Applicants (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! [#permalink]
andy3590 wrote:
Malluce wrote:
andy3590 wrote:
Also .... for others' information, I was also offered the option to interview off-campus with an alum. The invite email did seem to subtly indicate that the adcom prefers on-campus interviews. Given this, along with the fact that I am eager to see the campus and talk to students, I chose to make the trip.

Congrats! Also, saw your background is in consulting, wonder if Haas is doing the same as Stanford where (according to someone) they group and send out invite by backgrounds. Do you mind sharing when you're app is changed from 'Received' to 'Under Reviewed'?

Thanks! Unfortunately don't know when the app moved to "under review" because I hadn't been checking the status until the interview invite came through.

Hey! Actually it's pretty easy, they send an e-mail titled "Haas School of Business" when they change the status, so you can look for it in your mailbox.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 94 [0]
Given Kudos: 71
Send PM
I want an inviteeeeee
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Send PM
Congrats those who got an invite.
Is there anybody out there whose status is still stuck at received?

Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Given Kudos: 26
Send PM
Mine got changed to "Under Review" just yesterday
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Technology, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 750 Q51 V40
GPA: 3.85
WE:Research (Telecommunications)
Send PM
StarLord wrote:
Congrats those who got an invite.
Is there anybody out there whose status is still stuck at received?

Posted from GMAT ToolKit

Yes buddy...!! I'm one of that kind
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
I had a dream I got an invite. Come on babyyy
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [0]
Send PM
This is from last year's thread, I think we need to relax and not worry too much about the status changes:
chairman14 wrote:
gracerx wrote:
I received an email last night notifying me that my application is complete and they have all the materials necessary to review my file. I then logged in to the application, and the status has changed to 'under review'

I'll now probably attempt to not think about receiving an invite from Haas for at least the next 7-10 days... But I doubt I'll be successful... I'm not that mentally strong!

Posted from my mobile device

Totally understand how you feel but I'll make it simpler (or not!). I'm a reapplicant and was interviewed last year. I received the corresponding email on 24th Oct last year but my interview invitation came as late as 14th Dec. I don't think that going under review is any indication (Though I don't know what is) So take a deep breath!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
I received an invite yesterday evening for an on-campus interview in November, as well. I'm on the east coast.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Send PM
portlandia617 wrote:
I received an invite yesterday evening for an on-campus interview in November, as well. I'm on the east coast.

Mine still says received :cry:
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
Anyone from the Bay or California get theirs yet? I wonder if they do farther people to accommodate for travel...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
Send PM
portlandia617 wrote:

Same and I will be going the off-campus route due to scheduling conflicts as well as having already visited campus and classes multiple days last spring.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.64
WE:Research (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
I received an email saying my app was incomplete and I needed to send in a hard copy of my transcript. Wondering if this moves my application to the bottom of the pile?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: Sustainability
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46
Send PM
TheLostOne wrote:
I had a dream I got an invite. Come on babyyy

Funny, I did too. Except in my dream my invite was immediately followed by a second email that said I'd already been waitlisted. And I've been fairly zen about the whole process...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
Send PM
Kudos
eriginal wrote:
I received an email saying my app was incomplete and I needed to send in a hard copy of my transcript. Wondering if this moves my application to the bottom of the pile?

It won't move you to the bottom, I also need to send in a hard copy and heard back already.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.64
WE:Research (Mutual Funds and Brokerage)
Send PM
Mattyboyywonder wrote:
eriginal wrote:

It won't move you to the bottom, I also need to send in a hard copy and heard back already.

Thanks for that, good to know. Did you actually hear back before your hard copy was presumably received?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 29 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
GPA: 3.39
WE:Programming (Computer Software)
Send PM
Mattyboyywonder wrote:
eriginal wrote:

Do you remember how long it take between receiving invite and 'under review'? I wonder how long they take to review those that are already under review
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  39   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts