Last visit was: 27 Apr 2024, 22:24 It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 22:24

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Concentration: Leadership, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: MIT Sloan Fellows: (2016 Intake) Class of 2017!! [#permalink]
Thanks BostonTechGal..... waiting anxiously for an email... hopefully it will be positive !

[quote="BostonTechGal"]Hi Tina 254,

I am not an international applicant, and I applied in R1 but I know the adcom will send you a email notifying you if you get invited for an interview, or you will not be offered a seat in the program.

Good luck!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi,

I am an international applicant, applied at R2 and had interview with the Assistant Director at the beginning of January. So far, have not heard back. Any candidate like me, or idea?

Thanks,
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Hi Spartan88,

I guess there are a lot of us like that considering the adcom was interviewing the entire january world over.. me too an international candidate and applied in RD2 and intwd in the beginning of Jan ..

i guess the results are being sent out intermittently atleast for the rejections as we saw from some earlier posts but most of the confirmations should be out by first week of feb for selected/waitlisted from jan intws ... my two cents to it but can turn out to be earlier as well ...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hello Everyone,

I've been following this thread since last week. I'm an international applicant from India with 14 years experience, in Technology & Entrepreneurship. I applied in R2; got interviewed by SS mid-jan and got confirmation email last week.

Look forward to see some of you in Boston this summer. Just sent an email to swesloan to add me to new admits https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

All the best to others who couldn't make it to MIT Sloan fellows program this year. I'm sure you all would have an amazing year.

Cheers,
Jan

captainaj wrote:
Hi Spartan88,

I guess there are a lot of us like that considering the adcom was interviewing the entire january world over.. me too an international candidate and applied in RD2 and intwd in the beginning of Jan ..

i guess the results are being sent out intermittently atleast for the rejections as we saw from some earlier posts but most of the confirmations should be out by first week of feb for selected/waitlisted from jan intws ... my two cents to it but can turn out to be earlier as well ...
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congratulations janaks..
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Big congratulations Jan!

Talk to you soon on the https://gmatclub.com/chat Group!

[quote="janaks"]Hello Everyone,

I've been following this thread since last week. I'm an international applicant from India with 14 years experience, in Technology & Entrepreneurship. I applied in R2; got interviewed by SS mid-jan and got confirmation email last week.

Look forward to see some of you in Boston this summer. Just sent an email to swesloan to add me to new admits https://gmatclub.com/chat group.

All the best to others who couldn't make it to MIT Sloan fellows program this year. I'm sure you all would have an amazing year.

Cheers,
Jan
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Spartan88 wrote:
Congratulations janaks..

So far, close to 40-50 admits issued.
This year certainly is a bigger pool of applicants, that makes it tough to get in....
Congrats to those who made it.....

Best

Ashish
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Hi all, I received today an admission email. You have to login to see the result. Fortunately, I made it through and have been offered a place in the next class. Phew! Congrats to those admitted and good luck to those still waiting.

As background, I applied R2 and did my interview about a week and a half ago. 12 years of experience in EMs as a consultant and work with governments. Looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Would love to connect via https://gmatclub.com/chat.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
And just to add, my understanding is that the application pool this year is more than 3X bigger than years past (and the view is to keep the class at 120 or even potentially reduce down further moving forward).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Ifalcon wrote:
Hi all, I received today an admission email. You have to login to see the result. Fortunately, I made it through and have been offered a place in the next class. Phew! Congrats to those admitted and good luck to those still waiting.

As background, I applied R2 and did my interview about a week and a half ago. 12 years of experience in EMs as a consultant and work with governments. Looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Ifalcon, congrats....
You can PM me your name & number and will add you to the https://gmatclub.com/chat group of SF'17 admits.

Best

Ashish
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Ifalcon wrote:

Congrats Ifalcon. Look forward to connect with you soon.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Congrats Falcon! :)

Ifalcon wrote:

Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys!

Congrats to all Sloan Fellows 2017! I got my letter too! :wink: So I have to say until the end i thought i will not pass... so now I am in i have to think about how I am going to fund this whole year ??? I do have a bit of savings but any ideas pls from fellow students on fellowships, scholarships (for female students etc) ? My background is 10 years in marketing and business development in one of the Big4s... so definitely not sponsored student and will have to find money on my own!

Please share any ideas on the funding part please.
Cheers !
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
HappySF17 wrote:
Hi guys!

Congrats to all Sloan Fellows 2017! I got my letter too! :wink: So I have to say until the end i thought i will not pass... so now I am in i have to think about how I am going to fund this whole year ??? I do have a bit of savings but any ideas pls from fellow students on fellowships, scholarships (for female students etc) ? My background is 10 years in marketing and business development in one of the Big4s... so definitely not sponsored student and will have to find money on my own!

Please share any ideas on the funding part please.
Cheers !

Hello "HappySF17",

Congratulations on the admissions.

Please tune in to this webinar available on https://mitsloan.mit.edu/fellows/admissi ... ns-events/:
September 10, 2015 Recording Financial Aid and Scholarships

Also review the Funding options sections available on:
https://mitsloan.mit.edu/fellows/admissi ... -expenses/

MIT Sloan provides loans for international students upto 200,000 USD through MIT FCU.

I hope this gives you a starting point.

Keep us posted.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys,

First of all, congratulations to everybody who got admitted to the Program. I have a quick question for you.

I applied in R2 and had interview with Asst. Director in the mid-January. I have been hearing admissions and rejects in this platform, I guess a major part of these people were interviewed by the Program Director. However, I have really no clue on the admission process of candidates like me.

Should I assume that the process is over for me and I am rejected?

Many thanks for your responses in advance?

Spartan88
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi all,

I applied in R2, was interviewed on the 16th of Jan. Just received the letter form admissions. I have been waitlisted. Big disappointment!

Congrats to all admitted.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi guys - congratulations to those admitted! An SF'16 here - we are very much looking forward to welcoming you at the April orientation!
Some learning from our cohort - https://gmatclub.com/chat only allows 100 members (if not changed by now), so we had to transition to something else - https://gmatclub.com/chat in our case - you may want to plan for this from the beginning to accommodate all Fellows!
Get ready for a fantastic year!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6923 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts