Last visit was: 23 May 2024, 04:30 It is currently 23 May 2024, 04:30
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [0]
Given Kudos: 905
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 620 Q50 V24
GRE 1: Q167 V147
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 188 [1]
Given Kudos: 379
WE:Advertising (Advertising and PR)
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73337 [0]
Given Kudos: 19004
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 167 [0]
Given Kudos: 207
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]
Is it just me or the timer doesn't show which answer have you chosen? After solving RC passage (9 questions) I wanted to copy them to my error log but I noticed that I am not able to determine which answer I selected and was it correct (of course, I don't remember it for every question)
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73337 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
kivalo wrote:
Is it just me or the timer doesn't show which answer have you chosen? After solving RC passage (9 questions) I wanted to copy them to my error log but I noticed that I am not able to determine which answer I selected and was it correct (of course, I don't remember it for every question)

There was a request previously to hide answer choices and only display correct/incorrect. We are working on some improvements that would enable you to see your answer choices. However, currently they are hidden.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 105 [0]
Given Kudos: 90
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V33
Send PM
How about an option to download all the incorrectly answered questions from the workbook as a PDF at the click of a button (rather than adding the incorrect question to the PDF list one at a time)? Or is it already possible?

I like to practice questions offline sometimes and this feature would be really great.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 167 [0]
Given Kudos: 207
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.99
Send PM
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]
I use Chrome. I ussually pin some tabs with gmatclub site open so I can continue reading that page later. However, when I reopen the browser the page I saved (pinned) always reloads and shows the gmatclub homepage instead, meaning that I lost my link. Does anyone know why this happens?
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 464 [0]
Given Kudos: 126
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V36
Send PM
Hi ,
I do not think the current update is justifiable. While each user makes posts according to his/her choice , not every post would be eligible to get a kudos . A typical GMAT preparation period would be 3-4 months starting from scratch , so there ideally wouldn't be enough time to actually redeem the points and make use of them . For retakers who are very active , only then would it make sense to be eligible to redeem points viz silver , gold.

If the moderators/admins feel that there is an abuse of post usage , he/she can assign a warning to the respective user and make sure that it doesn't repeat. If it is difficult to individually monitor each post then i would suggest the moderators/admins to reduce the kudos for gold from 50 to 20 and for silver from 15- 10 . I believe that the points though should be ideally helpful in engaging a user , there should be a potential benefit to the user. Having tonnes of points and missing out on redeeming them just because you do not have a set number of kudos does not make sense. Then a user would ideally post and keep asking for kudos , while it is great to receive kudos , i believe kudos shouldn't be begged and given out of free will. I hope admins/mods conduct a poll / discussion to find the most effective way , which helps reduce post abuse and redemption of points

Regards,
HK
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 430 Q39 V25
GPA: 3.5
WE:Information Technology (Other)
Send PM
hello BB kindly note that due to personal circumstances, i could not answer questions in work book which come. however, after 5 - 7 days i started answering questions, but the addition of points in my account is not visible ... request you to kindly help... thanks and regards

vishwash
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
vishwash wrote:
hello BB kindly note that due to personal circumstances, i could not answer questions in work book which come. however, after 5 - 7 days i started answering questions, but the addition of points in my account is not visible ... request you to kindly help... thanks and regards

vishwash

your question has been asked by many answered by many in this forum - you can browse and find it or you can search for it....
such as here: https://gmatclub.com/forum/points-not-i ... 44104.html
Mannheim Thread Master
Own Kudos [?]: 63 [0]
Given Kudos: 51
GMAT 1: 650 Q40 V39
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Hi all, I am using iOS phone and download GMAT Club app but the app doesn't recognize my username when I try to login (which I use for GMAT club website). My credentials are working fine when I use the website. Please suggest a solution, thanks.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
AnubhavK wrote:
Hi all, I am using iOS phone and download GMAT Club app but the app doesn't recognize my username when I try to login (which I use for GMAT club website). My credentials are working fine when I use the website. Please suggest a solution, thanks.

Hi. Sorry about that - the app is made by a third party and it seems there is some kind of an issue with credentials/login. In particular, limitations exist with Facebook/Google login - the app does not support them. My suggestion would be changing your password on GMAT Club and then trying that in the app.

Can you try and let me know if it works (I have not experienced issues with the app even after changing the password but I have gotten a few complaints/issues reported with the Tapatalk-made app)
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Hi bb,

Thanks for the prompt response. I just tried changing the password on Gmat Club website and used the new password with username on Gmat Club iOS app. The problem still persists and I wanted to know one more thing. Is the restricted access on the app because I am required to redeem few points to get the iOS app access? I just noticed one of the options listed under redemption items list. Please confirm. Thanks once again.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
AnubhavK wrote:
Hi bb,

Thanks for the prompt response. I just tried changing the password on Gmat Club website and used the new password with username on Gmat Club iOS app. The problem still persists and I wanted to know one more thing. Is the restricted access on the app because I am required to redeem few points to get the iOS app access? I just noticed one of the options listed under redemption items list. Please confirm. Thanks once again.

Are you logging in with your username or email address?
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Hi again bb,
Yes, I am using my username and password to login to the app. Just to clarify, I did not register on GMAT Club via Facebook, Gmail or any other website. I tried reinstalling the app GMAT Club app (Tapatalk) as well, and the problem seems to persist.
Scenario A: I attempt login on the app using GMAT Club credentials, then I get the response "Look like you don't have an account".
Scenario B: Using forgot password option, post I key in the username and email address, then I get the response "Already registered user".
Please check if this information helps. Thanks once again for taking out time to respond.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Would be great to test. Can you make your password something generic and PM me?

I can try logging in on my phone and maybe can get us closer to figuring out and fixing the issue.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using GMAT Club Forum
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
I was just able to login using your username and password.

Your username is not your email address but rather AnubhavK

BB

Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
AnubhavK wrote:
I was just able to login using your username and password.

Your username is not your email address but rather AnubhavK

BB

As you can see, successfully logged in on a mobile device - this was iPhone.
Mannheim Thread Master
Send PM
Yes, done - I always used my email address to fill in the details for username.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
AnubhavK wrote:
Yes, done - I always used my email address to fill in the details for username.

Great. We know the reason for this now. Thank you for your help! Glad we figured it out! (let me know if any other issues).
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  21   22   23   24   25  ...  44