GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 19 Nov 2018, 17:00

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in November
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
28293031123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
2526272829301
Open Detailed Calendar
  • How to QUICKLY Solve GMAT Questions - GMAT Club Chat

     November 20, 2018

     November 20, 2018

     09:00 AM PST

     10:00 AM PST

    The reward for signing up with the registration form and attending the chat is: 6 free examPAL quizzes to practice your new skills after the chat.
  • The winning strategy for 700+ on the GMAT

     November 20, 2018

     November 20, 2018

     06:00 PM EST

     07:00 PM EST

    What people who reach the high 700's do differently? We're going to share insights, tips and strategies from data we collected on over 50,000 students who used examPAL.

Points not increasing

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 1226
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Points not increasing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 04:56
Hello,

My GMAT club's points aren't increasing. Please help me out. I solve a question with GMAT club timer daily and make a post in 2 3 days, still the points aren't increasing.

Regards
_________________

Kudos if my post helps!

Long And A Fruitful Journey - V21 to V41; If I can, So Can You!!
Preparing for RC my way
RC Summary Activity - New Project to imporve RC Skills
Bloomberg's US Bschool Ranking

My study resources:
1. Useful Formulae, Concepts and Tricks-Quant | 2. e-GMAT's ALL SC Compilation | 3. LSAT RC compilation | 4. Actual LSAT CR collection by Broal | 5. QOTD RC (Carcass) | 6. Challange OG RC | 7. GMAT Prep Challenge RC

General GMAT Forum Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 29 Jan 2015
Posts: 1010
Location: India
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Points not increasing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 07:28
1
gmatexam439 wrote:
Hello,

My GMAT club's points aren't increasing. Please help me out. I solve a question with GMAT club timer daily and make a post in 2 3 days, still the points aren't increasing.

Regards


Hi gmatexam439,

Kindly check the updated terms for earning the reward points and achieving the next tier here https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... 31235.html

It seems you have not earned sufficient Kudos to move to the next tier. You will move to the next tier once your Kudos requirements is fulfilled.

Hope this helps. All the best.
_________________

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 1226
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Points not increasing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 07:47
rohan2345 wrote:
gmatexam439 wrote:
Hello,

My GMAT club's points aren't increasing. Please help me out. I solve a question with GMAT club timer daily and make a post in 2 3 days, still the points aren't increasing.

Regards


Hi gmatexam439,

Kindly check the updated terms for earning the reward points and achieving the next tier here https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... 31235.html

It seems you have not earned sufficient Kudos to move to the next tier. You will move to the next tier once your Kudos requirements is fulfilled.

Hope this helps. All the best.


Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does it mean that my points will increase only after i achieve the next tier? Please note I am talking about the points and not my tier level.

Regards
_________________

Kudos if my post helps!

Long And A Fruitful Journey - V21 to V41; If I can, So Can You!!
Preparing for RC my way
RC Summary Activity - New Project to imporve RC Skills
Bloomberg's US Bschool Ranking

My study resources:
1. Useful Formulae, Concepts and Tricks-Quant | 2. e-GMAT's ALL SC Compilation | 3. LSAT RC compilation | 4. Actual LSAT CR collection by Broal | 5. QOTD RC (Carcass) | 6. Challange OG RC | 7. GMAT Prep Challenge RC

General GMAT Forum Moderator
avatar
V
Joined: 29 Jan 2015
Posts: 1010
Location: India
WE: General Management (Non-Profit and Government)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge CAT Tests
Re: Points not increasing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 08:12
gmatexam439 wrote:
rohan2345 wrote:
gmatexam439 wrote:
Hello,

My GMAT club's points aren't increasing. Please help me out. I solve a question with GMAT club timer daily and make a post in 2 3 days, still the points aren't increasing.

Regards


Hi gmatexam439,

Kindly check the updated terms for earning the reward points and achieving the next tier here https://gmatclub.com/forum/introducing- ... 31235.html

It seems you have not earned sufficient Kudos to move to the next tier. You will move to the next tier once your Kudos requirements is fulfilled.

Hope this helps. All the best.


Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does it mean that my points will increase only after i achieve the next tier? Please note I am talking about the points and not my tier level.

Regards


Hi,

Yes. Your points will increase only after you achieve the next tier. You will be required to earn sufficient Kudos to move to the next tier and increase your points.

Hope this helps. All the Best.
_________________

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 28 Mar 2017
Posts: 1226
Location: India
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 4
Re: Points not increasing  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jul 2017, 08:47
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Points not increasing &nbs [#permalink] 06 Jul 2017, 08:47
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Points not increasing

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna



Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.