It is currently 19 Nov 2017, 14:55

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 29 Mar 2015
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 213

GMAT 1: 620 Q48 V28
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2016, 13:35
hey guys I have recently started using gmat club on mobile app I found few things which need re working

1) no option of timer just like the website it can be added as a side tray again just a suggestion

2) not able to see OA of the question just like the website which is again irritating.

3) not able to provide kudos to users from mobile app, this might be an issue with my phone because I don't see gmat club app designer will leave such an important thing.

will post more as I explore gmat club


Sent from my ONE A2003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 213

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [1], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Oct 2016, 15:31
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
shubham2312 wrote:
hey guys I have recently started using gmat club on mobile app I found few things which need re working

1) no option of timer just like the website it can be added as a side tray again just a suggestion

2) not able to see OA of the question just like the website which is again irritating.

3) not able to provide kudos to users from mobile app, this might be an issue with my phone because I don't see gmat club app designer will leave such an important thing.

will post more as I explore gmat club


Sent from my ONE A2003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Thank you for the suggestions! We do have a lot of this functionality in a mobile version of the site (via browser) but not in the app. The app is made by a different company and we basically get to customize it for free for our needs; the downside of this free offer, of course is that we have no customization options :(

So I don't think we will be able to customize/fix the mobile app ever. However the mobile version via a browser, you can do all of that.

BB
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [1], given: 5264

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 201

Kudos [?]: 108 [0], given: 138

Location: Brazil
GMAT 1: 470 Q30 V20
GMAT 2: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2016, 04:56
bb wrote:
shubham2312 wrote:
hey guys I have recently started using gmat club on mobile app I found few things which need re working

1) no option of timer just like the website it can be added as a side tray again just a suggestion

2) not able to see OA of the question just like the website which is again irritating.

3) not able to provide kudos to users from mobile app, this might be an issue with my phone because I don't see gmat club app designer will leave such an important thing.

will post more as I explore gmat club


Sent from my ONE A2003 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app



Thank you for the suggestions! We do have a lot of this functionality in a mobile version of the site (via browser) but not in the app. The app is made by a different company and we basically get to customize it for free for our needs; the downside of this free offer, of course is that we have no customization options :(

So I don't think we will be able to customize/fix the mobile app ever. However the mobile version via a browser, you can do all of that.

BB


Hi there bb!

What about GmatClub members able to access any question from the forum in a Test mode and/or building a quiz from it?

It would be marvelous!

Kudos [?]: 108 [0], given: 138

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [1], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2016, 10:23
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
felippemed wrote:

What about GmatClub members able to access any question from the forum in a Test mode and/or building a quiz from it?

It would be marvelous!


Thank you. This functionality to build quizzes does exist in the Ultimate Edition of the GMAT Toolkit App for iOS but not on the forum, unfortunately. It has not been popular enough through the mobile app for us to build out any further on the site....


There is a better/nicer looking mobile theme coming though for browser-based mobile experience. Here is a preview.
Attachments

Main_Topic_bookmarked_delete_popup_tap v2.png
Main_Topic_bookmarked_delete_popup_tap v2.png [ 889.42 KiB | Viewed 1055 times ]


_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [1], given: 5264

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 201

Kudos [?]: 108 [1], given: 138

Location: Brazil
GMAT 1: 470 Q30 V20
GMAT 2: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2016, 11:00
1
This post received
KUDOS
bb wrote:
felippemed wrote:

What about GmatClub members able to access any question from the forum in a Test mode and/or building a quiz from it?

It would be marvelous!


Thank you. This functionality to build quizzes does exist in the Ultimate Edition of the GMAT Toolkit App for iOS but not on the forum, unfortunately. It has not been popular enough through the mobile app for us to build out any further on the site....


There is a better/nicer looking mobile theme coming though for browser-based mobile experience. Here is a preview.


Since I am a heavy user of GmatClub, as you well know, I have all the apps... Just checked out

And it is simply superb! It works like a test!

Know what? The app is very low advertised... there are small issues, like the app not importing Reading Compreehension questions, but besides that, it is very cool. Poor Android users, though

can't wait for the mobile version.

Kudos [?]: 108 [1], given: 138

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2016, 12:10
felippemed wrote:

Since I am a heavy user of GmatClub, as you well know, I have all the apps... Just checked out

And it is simply superb! It works like a test!

Know what? The app is very low advertised... there are small issues, like the app not importing Reading Compreehension questions, but besides that, it is very cool. Poor Android users, though

can't wait for the mobile version.



Thank you. You are correct, we do not promote it much. Where would you suggest we advertise/promote it? or how?

Thank you!
BB
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 23 Jun 2009
Posts: 201

Kudos [?]: 108 [0], given: 138

Location: Brazil
GMAT 1: 470 Q30 V20
GMAT 2: 620 Q42 V33
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Oct 2016, 12:48
bb wrote:
felippemed wrote:

Since I am a heavy user of GmatClub, as you well know, I have all the apps... Just checked out

And it is simply superb! It works like a test!

Know what? The app is very low advertised... there are small issues, like the app not importing Reading Compreehension questions, but besides that, it is very cool. Poor Android users, though

can't wait for the mobile version.



Thank you. You are correct, we do not promote it much. Where would you suggest we advertise/promote it? or how?

Thank you!
BB


There are two effective ways:

1) Advertise it on the front page of the GMAT Forum along with a good presentation watchable on youtube
2) Offer an open course

Kudos [?]: 108 [0], given: 138

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2016
Posts: 46

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 130

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2016, 04:30
Can we have the "export to excel" option made available while we are browsing through various categories of questions/forums. It helps in keeping track of what we have already visited and done in our own drives/spaces, and the filtering is also easy that way. I bet it will make accessing these forums with all the more flexibility.

Kudos [?]: 41 [0], given: 130

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2016, 15:57
@p00rv@ wrote:
Can we have the "export to excel" option made available while we are browsing through various categories of questions/forums. It helps in keeping track of what we have already visited and done in our own drives/spaces, and the filtering is also easy that way. I bet it will make accessing these forums with all the more flexibility.




Thank you for the suggestion. I am afraid I am not following the suggestion. What would be exported to Excel? a list of links? or something else?


Best Regards
BB
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Joined: 02 Sep 2016
Posts: 46

Kudos [?]: 41 [1], given: 130

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Oct 2016, 16:30
1
This post received
KUDOS
I mean the data which is available in a particular thread/forum to be exported to excel for easier accessibility and tracking purpose.

For example, currently we can see the data in a forum like as in the attached snapshot1:

But if we want to know how many questions are there in total in this particular forum we will have to manually count the number of questions which is really tedious.
However if we had the “export to excel” functionality made available, we could easily pull out the entire data from this forum into an excel sheet and can perform multiple functions like: filtering the posts only by such and such author and attempting only those questions etc. as shown in the attached snapshot2(in which I have filtered only on the questions from Bunuel and Toughguy and I know I have to do 3 questions in total which are by these guys).

As far as I know export to excel functionality is easily available in a website and may be in this case it is only available to the moderators of this website and not to every user. If only this option can be made open for all users it will be really convenient for us. I'm sure the moderators are pulling out the data which they display in excel formats by using that functionality only and not by manually copying that data and pasting(and formatting etc.) into excel sheets ..




~@p00rv@
Kudos are free so consider being generous ;)
Attachments

Excel Format.jpg
Excel Format.jpg [ 142.74 KiB | Viewed 860 times ]

Current Format.jpg
Current Format.jpg [ 138.09 KiB | Viewed 861 times ]

Kudos [?]: 41 [1], given: 130

Manager
Manager
avatar
Joined: 29 Aug 2008
Posts: 111

Kudos [?]: 48 [0], given: 284

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Oct 2016, 12:16
Hi Guys,

From past couple of weeks I've been actively using Gmatclub website. Have used the bookmark feature and really like it when I've to revisit a problem or explanation. Within this feature can we add an option to add a small note for myself (For e.g. I would like to make a note why I bookmarked this particular post, might add some tags for myself like #shortcut, #importantformula, #alternateapproach etc.). I was revisiting a question which I completed few days back and had a post bookmarked in it, I had to go through the complete thread to figure out the reason why I bookmarked that post.

In a different scenario I was just trying to go through mixtures problems of 700+ difficulty level when I realized that a particular question isn't just about mixtures but would need some combinations knowledge too, but since I haven't completed my combinations basics I wasn't interested in attempting that question right now. Can we have a different button similar to bookmark as "Followup or Flagged question"?

I guess if those additional comments in bookmarks are available, the second feature which I listed above can be managed using tags.

TIA.

Kudos [?]: 48 [0], given: 284

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [1], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2016, 14:04
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
@p00rv@ wrote:
I mean the data which is available in a particular thread/forum to be exported to excel for easier accessibility and tracking purpose.

For example, currently we can see the data in a forum like as in the attached snapshot1:

But if we want to know how many questions are there in total in this particular forum we will have to manually count the number of questions which is really tedious.
However if we had the “export to excel” functionality made available, we could easily pull out the entire data from this forum into an excel sheet and can perform multiple functions like: filtering the posts only by such and such author and attempting only those questions etc. as shown in the attached snapshot2(in which I have filtered only on the questions from Bunuel and Toughguy and I know I have to do 3 questions in total which are by these guys).

As far as I know export to excel functionality is easily available in a website and may be in this case it is only available to the moderators of this website and not to every user. If only this option can be made open for all users it will be really convenient for us. I'm sure the moderators are pulling out the data which they display in excel formats by using that functionality only and not by manually copying that data and pasting(and formatting etc.) into excel sheets ..


~@p00rv@
Kudos are free so consider being generous ;)



Thank you for the suggestion!
This feature does not exist at this time but Moderators are probably faster and need it less since they have mastered the sorting system and filtering by tags.
I am going to have to check on how easy/fast it is to create something like that. I would suggest that you use the question bank link to filter questions you need meanwhile. You can limit your search to be by a specific author, so yes, you would have to tweak things a bit but after 5 mins playing with search/tags, you should nail it.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [1], given: 5264

Chat Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 04 Aug 2016
Posts: 589

Kudos [?]: 92 [0], given: 140

Location: India
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Oct 2016, 14:20
I found one thing strange - is there some compatibility issue with Mozilla Fx? Or is it just me?

I tried using it from office and home and every time gave me an error. Either it crashes or hangs.

I had to shuffle to Chrome.

Kudos [?]: 92 [0], given: 140

Board of Directors
User avatar
G
Status: QA & VA Forum Moderator
Joined: 11 Jun 2011
Posts: 3098

Kudos [?]: 1115 [0], given: 327

Location: India
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Commercial Banking)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 13:11
warriorguy wrote:
I found one thing strange - is there some compatibility issue with Mozilla Fx? Or is it just me?

I tried using it from office and home and every time gave me an error. Either it crashes or hangs.

I had to shuffle to Chrome.


No issues with Mozilla , it works fine with me...
_________________

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek....

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES FOR POSTING IN QA AND VA FORUM AND USE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE POSTING NEW QUESTIONS

How to use Search Function in GMAT Club | Rules for Posting in QA forum | Writing Mathematical Formulas |Rules for Posting in VA forum | Request Expert's Reply ( VA Forum Only )

Kudos [?]: 1115 [0], given: 327

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Oct 2016, 14:03
warriorguy wrote:
I found one thing strange - is there some compatibility issue with Mozilla Fx? Or is it just me?

I tried using it from office and home and every time gave me an error. Either it crashes or hangs.

I had to shuffle to Chrome.



Thank you for asking . PM Sent.
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Status: Preparing for GMAT!!
Joined: 11 Oct 2015
Posts: 134

Kudos [?]: 18 [1], given: 110

Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.1
WE: General Management (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2016, 08:34
1
This post received
KUDOS
Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for building this amazing community :D I've a suggestion for you.

Can you implement 'personal tags?' I mean, let's say, for example, I chose to review a topic/question again later, I can mark it accordingly for my own purpose. The possibilities are endless :) And I think it is pretty easy to implement on phpBB.

Thanks for noticing.
_________________

Yours,
Siva Rama Krishna Meka :)

Kudos [?]: 18 [1], given: 110

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15865

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2016, 15:25
Sirakri wrote:
Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for building this amazing community :D I've a suggestion for you.

Can you implement 'personal tags?' I mean, let's say, for example, I chose to review a topic/question again later, I can mark it accordingly for my own purpose. The possibilities are endless :) And I think it is pretty easy to implement on phpBB.

Thanks for noticing.



Thank you for the suggestion. Please help me understand the scenario you have mind.
Let's imagine we built in the functionality - where/how do you expect to use it? where would these tags show up? What would I tag? Posts or discussions? would I see them in the forums or only in a certain place?
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 29069 [0], given: 5264

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Status: Preparing for GMAT!!
Joined: 11 Oct 2015
Posts: 134

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 110

Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.1
WE: General Management (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2016, 22:50
bb wrote:
Sirakri wrote:
Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for building this amazing community :D I've a suggestion for you.

Can you implement 'personal tags?' I mean, let's say, for example, I chose to review a topic/question again later, I can mark it accordingly for my own purpose. The possibilities are endless :) And I think it is pretty easy to implement on phpBB.

Thanks for noticing.



Thank you for the suggestion. Please help me understand the scenario you have mind.
Let's imagine we built in the functionality - where/how do you expect to use it? where would these tags show up? What would I tag? Posts or discussions? would I see them in the forums or only in a certain place?

Hi bb,

Let me cite a few examples where this functionality can be used to make things easier.
  • A user comes across a certain topic in Quant (geometry) where an expert posted a new/different method to solve it, the user may use tags [on the post, not on the topic itself] such as Geometry Methods, Method Name, or ExpertName's Method etc.. -- This way, the user can keep a record of various methods, various interesting posts and so on.
  • A user incorrectly answers a question, the user may then tag it accordingly after reviewing why he was wrong. -- This acts as error log too. Say, step error(tag), moduli(tag), ambiguous pronoun, or parallelism etc.
  • A user sees an interesting debrief about a college/course he is interested in, then he may tag it accordingly. (Interview Debrief-ISB, etc.)

As these tags are private (can be public, helps seo?, depending on the owner's choice), users can literally use them to make a record of anything. EGMAT's explanations, Bunuel's explanations and so on.

I reckon the private tags should be limited to posts only and not topics to achieve maximum benefits. Placing all these 'tags' in the My Workbookspace section would be the best idea, as that's where a user like myself will check for the past wrongdoings.

I hope that helps :)

Siva.
_________________

Yours,
Siva Rama Krishna Meka :)


Last edited by Sirakri on 27 Dec 2016, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 110

Chat Moderator
avatar
G
Joined: 04 Aug 2016
Posts: 589

Kudos [?]: 92 [0], given: 140

Location: India
Concentration: Leadership, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE: Engineering (Telecommunications)
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2016, 22:57
Sirakri wrote:
bb wrote:
Sirakri wrote:
Hi guys,

First of all, thanks for building this amazing community :D I've a suggestion for you.

Can you implement 'personal tags?' I mean, let's say, for example, I chose to review a topic/question again later, I can mark it accordingly for my own purpose. The possibilities are endless :) And I think it is pretty easy to implement on phpBB.

Thanks for noticing.



Thank you for the suggestion. Please help me understand the scenario you have mind.
Let's imagine we built in the functionality - where/how do you expect to use it? where would these tags show up? What would I tag? Posts or discussions? would I see them in the forums or only in a certain place?

Hi bb,

Let me cite a few examples where this functionality can be used to make things easier.
  • A user comes across a certain topic in Quant (geometry) where an expert posted a new/different method to solve it, the user may use tags [on the post, not on the topic itself] such as Geometry Methods, Method Name, or ExpertName's Method etc.. -- This way, the user can keep a record of various methods, various interesting posts and so on.
  • A user incorrectly answers a question, the user may then tag it accordingly after reviewing why he was wrong. -- This acts as error log too. Say, step error(tag), moduli(tag), ambiguous pronoun, or parallelism etc.
  • A user sees an interesting debrief about a college/course he is interested in, then he may tag it accordingly. (Interview Debrief-ISB, etc.)

As these tags are private (can be public, helps seo?, depending on the owner's choice), users can literally use them to make a record of anything. EGMAT's explanations, Bunuel's explanations and so on.

I reckon the private tags should be limited to posts only and not topics to achieve maximum benefits. Placing all these 'tags' in the My Workbook section would be the best idea, as that's where a user like myself will check for the past wrongdoings.

I hope that helps :)

Siva.



I guess we have bookmark for the same reason. You can bookmark a post and review it later in your work space. Also, all correct and incorrect answers are stored in your workbook. You can review them later and sort them using calendar option.

Kudos [?]: 92 [0], given: 140

Manager
Manager
User avatar
S
Status: Preparing for GMAT!!
Joined: 11 Oct 2015
Posts: 134

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 110

Location: India
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, International Business
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.1
WE: General Management (Entertainment and Sports)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Dec 2016, 23:07
warriorguy wrote:
I guess we have bookmark for the same reason. You can bookmark a post and review it later in your work space. Also, all correct and incorrect answers are stored in your workbook. You can review them later and sort them using calendar option.


Sure, but this way posts can be saved and later be sorted in many more patterns. Just a thought. bb himself may use this tags feature to tag my suggestion above as interesting/to be implemented/discussion needed etc.

:)
_________________

Yours,
Siva Rama Krishna Meka :)

Kudos [?]: 18 [0], given: 110

Re: Have a Suggestion? Post It Here   [#permalink] 27 Dec 2016, 23:07

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26    Next  [ 515 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Have a Suggestion? Post It Here

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: abhimahna



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.