Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 09:30 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 09:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Period 2 highlights and the relevance of objectives
Dear All, It’s been a while since my last update. To be precise just a little less than two months, but a lot has happened since then! Period 2 has come to an end and it’s time to pause, reflect... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A story about failure: the ‘ding’ in my INSEAD job search
Inside the classroom, I could barely pay attention to what the Professor was saying. I could not avoid but to constantly look at my cell phone, as I was about to receive the call from one of the employers I... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: More than Oil and Shopping Malls
Before the campus exchange to Abu Dhabi, I had little knowledge about the UAE. The impression was limited to desert, oil, shopping mall, hot summer and religion. Although I sometimes saw my friends showing their exited selfies with the exotic... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: MBA Social Impact Competition – MIINT
2018 marked the second year of INSEAD’s participation in an annual inter-business school competition called the MBA Impact Investment Network and Training program, also known as the MIINT. As authors of this post, we are all INSEAD 18J candidates, and... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Robin Hood Campaign – a social cause with a large dose of fun
Hey everyone! By now you have probably researched the clubs that you are most likely to join. If not, you can find the list HERE. But in this blog post, let me share with you another “club” that you can... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What you can expect from INSEAD: an insider’s story
Four months have passed since I first joined INSEAD. The journey has been very productive and transformational and for me, the overwhelming energy (from the students, faculty and guest-speakers coming to campus) I felt inside and outside of the classroom... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Croissants, Coffees & Cover Letters
I’ve decided to change the way I keep account of my time here at INSEAD- I have now transitioned effectively from weeks to days (I did start with months). In the daily rush to make it to classes, finish assignments,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Push Through!
Have you seen this video?  It is part of the GapKids Back to School campaign.  The mantra you hear on the video is not just clever marketing; it is a mantra created by Jasymn Wright a third grade teacher at... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Now I know
Before coming to INSEAD, I met with a lot of alumni through coffee chats and social events. What always struck me was the aura of quiet confidence which they held. Strong luminous eyes and welcoming smiles. And I always wondered,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Reaching for the top
Cold. Wet. Drained of energy. My heart pumping fast. My legs giving way. My mind experiencing a brain fog. Feeling the most vulnerable I’ve felt in a very long time. But at the same time, elated, ecstatic, in utter disbelief,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Beyond the standard lectures – the value extra presentations bring to the INSEAD experience
That INSEAD is fast-paced, everybody knows. It goes without saying, and probably you’ve heard this from many of us by now. Among the many choices we need to make here, along with lectures, parties and career events, there is an... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Thrive—don’t survive—in Group work
One of our first, most salient memories of INSEAD is sitting around a table covered in markers and butcher paper, nervously smiling at groupmates that still qualified as strangers. We were in our very first session for the Personal Leadership... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Therapy: A 2-for-1 Deal
I begged and begged to not have to go to therapy. But my Class Dean at Babson College wouldn’t have it. By the third year, she knew me as an ambitious, high-performing student who was determined to graduate a year... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: 8 Most Valuable Lessons From My INSEAD Year
  1.Sunk cost is sunk. Get over it. We have come a long way and there will always be some unwanted and costly baggage we drag along with us. It’s painful to admit that they are actually unwanted. It’s even... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD MBAs flex their impact investing muscles
Last April, the INSEAD Career Development Centre accompanied a team of 18J MBAs to the MBA Impact Investing Training and Network (MIINT) competition, organised by Bridges Fund Management in conjunction with the Wharton Social Impact Initiative. Our MBAs are exploring... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Instant Gratification
Ashley Longshore, is a pop artist based in New Orleans. If you ever take a visit to the Big Easy, I strongly suggest you stroll along Magazine Street and stop into Longshore’s gallery. Her art is colorful, cheeky, and bedazzled.... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Hello&Goodbye, S-curve, and the Summer Break
I checked again the front page of my exam sheets. Yup, I filled my exam number. No need to recheck the answers though; I know that I don’t know what I don’t know, and it’s useless to spend another hour... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12  ...  17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts