GMAT Changed on April 16th - Read about the latest changes here

It is currently 23 May 2018, 08:05

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Update application status  
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Japan Trip -Discover Authentic Japan [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 25 Apr 2018, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Japan Trip -Discover Authentic Japan
P3/P4 break is one of my best experience in INSEAD so far –  My teammates and I organized a one-week trip to Japan, bringing 40 other students to our beloved country. Though Tokyo and Kyoto are by far the most... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Future of Work [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 27 Apr 2018, 02:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Future of Work
  Back in September 2017 I attended the World of Work:  2030 Conference at Henley Business School, University of Reading (you can find lots of takeaways from the conference by searching for the hashtag #WOW2030 in Twitter). Technology is clearly... Continue Reading →
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

This post has been originally posted on the Admissions Blog and re-posted here for convenience

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
P2: Over in a Flash [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Apr 2018, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: P2: Over in a Flash
  Well, that escalated quickly… It’s the last week of class here in P2 and we have our first finals in 4 days.  Somehow this period managed to fly without I or most of my classmates noticing.  I guess this is what... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Period 2 highlights and the relevance of objectives [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 May 2018, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Period 2 highlights and the relevance of objectives
Dear All, It’s been a while since my last update. To be precise just a little less than two months, but a lot has happened since then! Period 2 has come to an end and it’s time to pause, reflect... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
A story about failure: the ‘ding’ in my INSEAD job search [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 May 2018, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A story about failure: the ‘ding’ in my INSEAD job search
Inside the classroom, I could barely pay attention to what the Professor was saying. I could not avoid but to constantly look at my cell phone, as I was about to receive the call from one of the employers I... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
More than Oil and Shopping Malls [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 May 2018, 19:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: More than Oil and Shopping Malls
Before the campus exchange to Abu Dhabi, I had little knowledge about the UAE. The impression was limited to desert, oil, shopping mall, hot summer and religion. Although I sometimes saw my friends showing their exited selfies with the exotic... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
MBA Social Impact Competition – MIINT [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2018, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: MBA Social Impact Competition – MIINT
2018 marked the second year of INSEAD’s participation in an annual inter-business school competition called the MBA Impact Investment Network and Training program, also known as the MIINT. As authors of this post, we are all INSEAD 18J candidates, and... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Robin Hood Campaign – a social cause with a large dose of fun [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 May 2018, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Robin Hood Campaign – a social cause with a large dose of fun
Hey everyone! By now you have probably researched the clubs that you are most likely to join. If not, you can find the list HERE. But in this blog post, let me share with you another “club” that you can... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
What you can expect from INSEAD: an insider’s story [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 May 2018, 20:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What you can expect from INSEAD: an insider’s story
Four months have passed since I first joined INSEAD. The journey has been very productive and transformational and for me, the overwhelming energy (from the students, faculty and guest-speakers coming to campus) I felt inside and outside of the classroom... Continue Reading →

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Croissants, Coffees & Cover Letters [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 20 May 2018, 23:00
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Croissants, Coffees & Cover Letters
I’ve decided to change the way I keep account of my time here at INSEAD- I have now transitioned effectively from weeks to days (I did start with months). In the daily rush to make it to classes, finish assignments,... Continue Reading →

Croissants, Coffees & Cover Letters   [#permalink] 20 May 2018, 23:00

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   [ 170 posts ] 

INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs

new topic post reply Update application status  

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap