Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 10:16 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 10:16

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Motherhood and INSEAD; how to manage it all ?
The picture you see above is of my son and me. Aren’t we adorable together ? Last week we had an official welcome reception by INSEAD Dean Ilian Mihov. All this is indeed real. The Dean said a few words... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD: Taking Stock
After months of anticipation, planning and attending CDC webinars, the batch of ’18D finally embarked on a journey that promises to mark a significant milestone in each of our lives. The weather hasn’t been particularly kind (We envy you guys... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Sketch of My INSEAD Life
If someone gives me a blank piece of paper, and asks, “Hey Ariel, could you give me a quick sketch of your INSEAD life in the last four months?”, I will highlight my five favorite things to compose the sketch.... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: What the Professors Were Reading in 2017
This post is dedicated to our teachers and the knowledge they share. Four months ago when I came to INSEAD to start with the Business Foundation Programme, I did not even know what Time Value of Money is. At the... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: May I Ride That Rollercoaster Please?
Try to think back to those events in your life which you can never forget. The events which you will always vividly remember as though they happened yesterday. You might think that you are making important decisions daily, but if... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Never Stop Becoming
  One of my favorite TV series is Girls, a comedy-drama following the lives of four young women living in New York City. The series aired on HBO and the season finale aired on 16 April 2017.  Hannah, the lead... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Take off!
Dear All, What a start! The program kicked-off two weeks ago and I am still thrilled. On the one hand, it feels like I arrived just yesterday and on the other hand, the amount of experiences I have already had... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Tell me your story, Nourhan.
Nourhan Farhat, our 18J’ classmate, talks about her career in consulting, the best piece of advice her parents ever gave her and her optimal solutions for dealing with conflict. Happy reading!   Could you give us a brief introduction about... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Tell me your story, Paula
Our ’18J classmate, Paula Schabel, talks about finding clarity in confusion, dealing with gender stereotypes and her dream dinner with a famous German swimmer. Enjoy!   Could you give us a brief introduction about yourself? I am Paula Schabel from... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Leaving the Lazy River
Here I am, sitting in the Doriot Library at the start of the third week of class. INSEAD has so far been a blur. When I was here back in December for Business Foundations it had also been quite fast-paced,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to pass INSEAD’s Language Exemption Exam (Spanish)
Hey future INSEAD students, February 2018 has just started and some application deadlines for class 2019 have already passed. If you are done submitting your application or are still thinking about applying, let me ask you a question first. Did... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: 2017 Employment Statistics (December 2016 and July 2017 graduates); A World of Talent
A few weeks into the new year, the Career Development Centre team is happy to share the 2017 Employment Statistics (December 2016 and July 2017 graduates); A World of Talent.  Thank you to everyone who helped make the past recruiting... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Period 1: A Mid-Point Review
It’s February 1st, a Thursday.  I am roughly halfway through Period 1.  I’m exhausted. I’ve come to learn that my classmates and my propensity for traveling on the weekends means that all the social, sport, and career clubs schedule their... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Tell me your story, Ridwana
The INSEAD Women in Business Club have launched a « Tell your story » initiative across both the Singapore and Fontainebleau campuses that aims to present the current INSEAD MBA female students’ inspirational life-stories.  This is the story of Ridwana Ahmed, MBA ’18J.... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Second impressions and insights
Dear All, Time spent at INSEAD is indeed strange. It passes so quickly and yet it feels like eternity. While I’ve only just got settled here, a wintry Europe is a distant memory for me already. Weeks are passing, they... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Tell me your story, Ridwana
The INSEAD Women in Business Club have launched a « Tell your story » initiative across both the Singapore and Fontainebleau campuses that aims to present the current INSEAD MBA female students’ inspirational life-stories.  This is the story of Ridwana Ahmed, MBA ’18J.... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Second impressions and insights
Dear All, Time spent at INSEAD is indeed strange. It passes so quickly and yet it feels like eternity. While I’ve only just got settled here, a wintry Europe is a distant memory for me already. Weeks are passing, they... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts