Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 23:23 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD – A Home Away From Home
They say, “Wherever you go, it becomes a part of you somehow”. And it couldn’t be truer for INSEAD, the business school for the world.   The first 3 months at INSEAD have been about embracing and getting exposed to... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The No. 1 step you MUST take before launching your portfolio career.
Unlike other career moves, a portfolio career shift – especially a drastic one where you leave your corporate job altogether and launch into new, unrelated areas of work  – takes a lot of introspection. If you’ve made the leap, you... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Things We Do for Love
A few days ago, one of my friends from Paris called me frantically out of the blue. She and her boyfriend had been in a successful long-distance relationship for several years, and now he was finally moving to France! He... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Learning how to make positive impact – the INSEAD way!
Did you know that as a generation we are creating the highest level of carbon footprint on our planet than any generation before? With today’s great comfort and luxuries come high levels of global emissions. The burning of coal, natural... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Last Tango in Singapore
  I’ve always felt that the vibe at INSEAD is like a rapidly growing, brilliant startup. That it’s one year, that there are three campuses and expanding into America, that the operations feel very lean, innovation is in our core... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Full Circle
Dear Readers, It’s been a while since I wrote a blog post – but on my part I have written quite a bit since the last post – from reports to journals to speeches… It’s my last few weeks though... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Breakfast and Career Choices
Dear All, I love observing people. Often, I am looking for inspiration: How are others doing things? Is there anything I can learn from them? Especially in new settings, foreign countries or when I am with people I think highly... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My story with the F word
It started way before I jumped on that plane to Singapore… It probably started when I was 5 or 6… My parents were divorced, I lived with my mother. She was a dentist, working 7-11am in the public hospital and... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Power of a Foreign Language
There are eleven official languages of South Africa: Afrikaans, English, Ndebele, Northern Sotho, Sotho, SiSwati, Tsonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa and Zulu. Popular comedian Trevor Noah recites funny stories in his book “Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood”... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD Admit Stories
I wanted to pass along a few contributions from successful applicants who were not my clients, but part of my INSEAD thread on GMAT Club. I think you will find at least one or two things helpful! Successful Applicant 1... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Desk to Stand On
“I loved my time at INSEAD. Not only because of the amazing people I met and the life-changing experience, but also because it gave me the occasion to think about the professional I wanted to be”. My first interviewer during... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Kinder, Gentler Admissions Process
  Greetings, Readers!  I’ve volunteered to be one of the INSEAD 19D student bloggers, so let me take a moment to introduce myself.  I’m Nadine, a former diplomat and career public servant, probably not your typical MBA candidate.  I’m American... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Only dead fish swim with the current
Today, I go off the beaten track to share something that has left a huge impression on me personally. This happened a few weeks back at The Global Luxury Forum, an annual event organised by RCLG (Retail, Consumer and Luxury... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Finale
I found him sitting down on small stairs on the rooftop part of the building, looking at the city night view. Beer can on his hand. It will be dawn in several hours, the time when the sky should be... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why I Pursued an MBA with INSEAD
Dear Readers, Nice to meet you all. I am one of the INSEAD student bloggers from class of 2019 December, and will begin in Jan’ 2019. Here is my first blog on “The INSEAD MBA Experience” which explains some of... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why only INSEAD
I am from Guilin, a city in Southern China famous for its limestone karst hills. In my childhood, I wondered what was beyond the town’s scenic view. My father is a worker at China Railway, and most of my friends... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Why Only INSEAD
I am from Guilin, a city in Southern China famous for its limestone karst hills. In my childhood, I wondered what was beyond the town’s scenic view. My father is a worker at China Railway, and most of my friends... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts