Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 10:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: INSEAD MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: For INSEADers only: 6 most famous catchphrases on campus
Since my 1st blog was a bit serious, I wanted to keep my 2nd blog a lighter read. Again, I promise to make this short but entertaining. Growing up as a 90s kid, I loved watching sitcoms. And until today,... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The 6 most famous catchphrases on campus
Since my 1st blog was a bit serious, I wanted to keep my 2nd blog a lighter read. Again, I promise to make this short but entertaining. Growing up as a 90s kid, I loved watching sitcoms. And until today,... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Being number 1 isn’t everything
A Singaporean tax official, a Latvian urban planner and an American journalist pile into a car at 6 A.M. by the carousel in Fontainebleau. It’s not the beginning of a joke. It’s the start of a case competition. Last week,... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Dust Tastes Great
After seven intense weeks in Singapore, 20 of us flew to Dubai to attend an exceptional networking event hosted by INSEAD. But no trip to Dubai is complete without Quad biking. Little did I know that numerous instances were befittingly... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Your OWN INSEAD life
Three periods have passed already, half the program duration! I still remember the first week with all the welcoming activities as if it happened last month, and all the fun we had in the sun during breaks in the first... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: An Integrative Approach to Learning
Do you really learn anything in an MBA? One of my primary motivations for pursuing an MBA was to fill in gaps in my economics background, specifically my limited knowledge of finance and accounting.  As I researched MBA programs and... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: My Top Asian Destinations
Surely one place you will get to know well while in Singapore is Changi International Airport. Honestly, I’ve never thought I would be excited about an airport. But Changi is different – it will be greeting you almost every Sunday... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The Greatest Lesson I Learnt From My Mother: Never Give Up
On this very special day, which celebrates women’s achievements worldwide, I would like to dedicate this article to women’s power and determination. I had a very strong role model growing up, my mother, who has always empowered me and shaped... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Like Rain in the Desert
A good Egyptian friend once told me, if you want to learn how build cities from scratch go to the UAE. Having spent the last two months in the Abu Dhabi campus, I couldn’t agree more. Geographically, the United Arab... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Success is Mutual
I’m an incoming 19D based in Fontainebleau. I previously worked at Deloitte, and before that I spent several years in Africa building maternity wards for unwed teenagers with my bare hands. In my spare time I’m an astronaut, and I... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: A Dynamic INSEAD
As my INSEAD journey continues, I have recognised that I really like how dynamic the classes are. At school, we learn from a variety of activities – not only the lectures or methodology, but how to apply them in teams... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Memories from my first period at INSEAD
I am now sitting on the plane from Munich back to Singapore after my extended long weekend between Period one and two. Thanks to the invitation of Microsoft Munich to an assessment center, I could pay a short visit back... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: INSEAD life is INTENSE
Before I started my MBA journey many people were telling me that INSEAD life is intense and that I will have no other options, but learn to prioritise and say “no” to certain events, travels and parties, because it is... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: P1: Lessons Learned
I’m Alex, an American MBA student here at INSEAD’s Singapore campus. It’s been a wild ride since starting INSEAD, especially considering that only three months ago I was working at my nonprofit job. Since I’m learning this whole profit thing... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: With the finish line in sight
Reflecting on my INSEAD experience so far on my last day in Kampala, Uganda, brings a fresh perspective on what was and what could have been. A lot has happened in the past 7 months, and as the recruitment drive... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The not-so-secret sauce for success
Time at INSEAD travels on its own continuum – moving with immense slowness through a Friday 5pm class yet flashing through a P1 break. As we celebrated the last of our period one exams four days ago, I was filled... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: How to keep calm at INSEAD
The journey at INSEAD is quite busy and you may find it difficult to keep calm sometimes. Between the assignments, the lectures, the classes, networking and the social events, how could INSEAD students find the time to chill out? INSEAD... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6921 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts