Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 18:32 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 18:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to know Pedro Cavalcante Andrade [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to know Pedro Cavalcante Andrade
Hi everyone, I’m Pedro. I’m a member of Booth’s Class of 2021, who has been having tons of fun getting to know the most interesting people I’ve ever met. Whether I’m participating in Wine Club events or traveling with those in the Investment Banking Group who have already become some of my best friends, the […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Case Studies in the Digital Transformation of Media [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Case Studies in the Digital Transformation of Media
Katherine Bell, Editor in Chief at Quartz, a global business news site, has had extensive experience in the digital transformation of media organizations as Editor in Chief of Barron’s and, before that, as an Editor at Harvard Business Review’s HRB.org. She is clearly passionate about—and well-studied in—the topic of digital transformation, as she shared with […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Case Studies in the Digital Transformation of Media [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Case Studies in the Digital Transformation of Media
Katherine Bell, Editor in Chief at Quartz, a global business news site, has had extensive experience in the digital transformation of media organizations as Editor in Chief of Barron’s and, before that, as an Editor at Harvard Business Review’s HRB.org. She is clearly passionate about—and well-studied in—the topic of digital transformation, as she shared with […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Dress to Impress… From the Waist Up [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Dress to Impress… From the Waist Up
This summer I had the opportunity to work at Matter Family Office as their first MBA intern. Matter is a multi-family office that goes beyond traditional wealth management and provides a holistic, family office service for the roughly 200 families they serve. Matter takes a purpose-driven approach that combines a family’s goals and values with […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Dress to Impress… From the Waist Up [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Dress to Impress… From the Waist Up
This summer I had the opportunity to work at Matter Family Office as their first MBA intern. Matter is a multi-family office that goes beyond traditional wealth management and provides a holistic, family office service for the roughly 200 families they serve. Matter takes a purpose-driven approach that combines a family’s goals and values with […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Google-y Summer [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A Google-y Summer
Before getting into how I spent my summer interning at Google, I think it’s important to acknowledge the journey. When I came into Booth, I was pretty certain that I was going to pursue my own entrepreneurial endeavor. I connected with the Polsky Center, got up to speed on the NVC/SNVC, and enrolled in Entrepreneurial […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Google-y Summer [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A Google-y Summer
Before getting into how I spent my summer interning at Google, I think it’s important to acknowledge the journey. When I came into Booth, I was pretty certain that I was going to pursue my own entrepreneurial endeavor. I connected with the Polsky Center, got up to speed on the NVC/SNVC, and enrolled in Entrepreneurial […]
Director
Director
Send PM
I Used My MBA (and Summer Internship) to Change Careers [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: I Used My MBA (and Summer Internship) to Change Careers
I came to Booth with a strong personal mission to improve the healthcare industry through technology innovation (if you’re wondering why, check out my intro post). The only problem? I didn’t have any healthcare experience in my background. I knew that meant I needed to use my time at Booth to gain as much experience […]
Director
Director
Send PM
I Used My MBA (and Summer Internship) to Change Careers [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: I Used My MBA (and Summer Internship) to Change Careers
I came to Booth with a strong personal mission to improve the healthcare industry through technology innovation (if you’re wondering why, check out my intro post). The only problem? I didn’t have any healthcare experience in my background. I knew that meant I needed to use my time at Booth to gain as much experience […]
Director
Director
Send PM
From Designing a Good Life to Designing an Inclusive Culture [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: From Designing a Good Life to Designing an Inclusive Culture
This summer, I spent 11 weeks as a summer intern at Chevron through the Finance MBA Development Program. Even though this was the first time the company offered virtual internships due to COVID-19, the program manager and organizers dedicated a lot of time and effort to create opportunities for interns to bond, connect with colleagues, […]
Director
Director
Send PM
From Designing a Good Life to Designing an Inclusive Culture [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: From Designing a Good Life to Designing an Inclusive Culture
This summer, I spent 11 weeks as a summer intern at Chevron through the Finance MBA Development Program. Even though this was the first time the company offered virtual internships due to COVID-19, the program manager and organizers dedicated a lot of time and effort to create opportunities for interns to bond, connect with colleagues, […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Boothies Reflect on Kilts Marketing Masters [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Boothies Reflect on Kilts Marketing Masters
With the pivot to an online student experience, the Kilts Center for Marketing put together Marketing Masters, a virtual event series featuring senior marketing alumni. Speakers included Rohit Tripathi, ’05, SAP; Scott Uzzell, ’98, Converse; Norman de Greve ’98, CVS; Sandy Stark, ’95, Starbucks; Michael Armstrong, ’02, Paramount Pictures; Leslie Fletcher, ’05, Walmart; and David […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Boothies Reflect on Kilts Marketing Masters [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Boothies Reflect on Kilts Marketing Masters
With the pivot to an online student experience, the Kilts Center for Marketing put together Marketing Masters, a virtual event series featuring senior marketing alumni. Speakers included Rohit Tripathi, ’05, SAP; Scott Uzzell, ’98, Converse; Norman de Greve ’98, CVS; Sandy Stark, ’95, Starbucks; Michael Armstrong, ’02, Paramount Pictures; Leslie Fletcher, ’05, Walmart; and David […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Matchmaking for B-School is a Two-Way Street [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Matchmaking for B-School is a Two-Way Street
At the beginning of my MBA research process, I scoured through well-produced websites of the institutions I was considering, comparing class profiles to determine how I “stacked up ” to the qualities for which each school was searching. I was trying to assess whether I was the right candidate for the school based on GMAT, […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Matchmaking for B-School is a Two-Way Street [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Matchmaking for B-School is a Two-Way Street
At the beginning of my MBA research process, I scoured through well-produced websites of the institutions I was considering, comparing class profiles to determine how I “stacked up ” to the qualities for which each school was searching. I was trying to assess whether I was the right candidate for the school based on GMAT, […]
Director
Director
Send PM
My virtual internship [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: My virtual internship
This summer I had the opportunity to intern at JPMogran Chase as part of the CAP Program. I was initially supposed to intern at the NYC office, but then COVID-19 hit, and the in-person experience I was hoping for became virtual. I’ll be honest, prior to the start of my internship I had many concerns. […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My virtual internship
This summer I had the opportunity to intern at JPMogran Chase as part of the CAP Program. I was initially supposed to intern at the NYC office, but then COVID-19 hit, and the in-person experience I was hoping for became virtual. I’ll be honest, prior to the start of my internship I had many concerns. […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23   24   25  ...  48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts