[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 25
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 06:04 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 06:04
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Adjusting from Work to Student Life [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Adjusting from Work to Student Life
Like many others, I spent a lot of time while applying to business schools talking to current MBA students and alumni. I talked to them about all sorts of different topics and got many differing opinions throughout my conversations. That said, there was one thing that literally every one of them told me at some […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Adjusting from Work to Student Life [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Adjusting from Work to Student Life
Like many others, I spent a lot of time while applying to business schools talking to current MBA students and alumni. I talked to them about all sorts of different topics and got many differing opinions throughout my conversations. That said, there was one thing that literally every one of them told me at some […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
A College Town Feel in a 15-minute City! [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A College Town Feel in a 15-minute City!
Building a strong community full of incredible and insightful was a top priority for me when choosing a business school. Thus, assessing how easy it would be to meet friends and whether I would be living close enough to them to continue nurturing those relationships was something that I focused on. If I’m honest, the […]
VP
VP
Send PM
A College Town Feel in a 15-minute City! [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A College Town Feel in a 15-minute City!
Building a strong community full of incredible and insightful was a top priority for me when choosing a business school. Thus, assessing how easy it would be to meet friends and whether I would be living close enough to them to continue nurturing those relationships was something that I focused on. If I’m honest, the […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Facilitating a Virtual Marketing Group Conference [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Facilitating a Virtual Marketing Group Conference
This year has required adjustment and flexibility not just from people, but also events. The 2020 Booth Marketing Conference was no exception. For the first time ever, the Booth Marketing Group organized a fully virtual Marketing Conference. From organizing the event with my fellow Marketing Group co-chairs to listening to the panelists’ stories, this year’s […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Facilitating a Virtual Marketing Group Conference [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Facilitating a Virtual Marketing Group Conference
This year has required adjustment and flexibility not just from people, but also events. The 2020 Booth Marketing Conference was no exception. For the first time ever, the Booth Marketing Group organized a fully virtual Marketing Conference. From organizing the event with my fellow Marketing Group co-chairs to listening to the panelists’ stories, this year’s […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Booth (Partner’s) Experience [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Booth (Partner’s) Experience
For those of us that come to business school with partners, it’s important that we find a school that works not only for us, but for our partners as well. Booth’s curriculum is all about flexibility and that extends to our partners’ experiences. To give you a better idea of the wide variety of experiences […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Booth (Partner’s) Experience [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Booth (Partner’s) Experience
For those of us that come to business school with partners, it’s important that we find a school that works not only for us, but for our partners as well. Booth’s curriculum is all about flexibility and that extends to our partners’ experiences. To give you a better idea of the wide variety of experiences […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Planning an Unconventional Conference in an Unusual Time [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Planning an Unconventional Conference in an Unusual Time
In addition to being on The Booth Experience team, I am also a co-chair of the Corporate Management Group (CMG). In my role as co-chair, I played an instrumental role in planning our biggest event, the CMG Symposium. Keep reading for insights behind the scenes of planning the event, my reflection on what it means […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Planning an Unconventional Conference in an Unusual Time [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Planning an Unconventional Conference in an Unusual Time
In addition to being on The Booth Experience team, I am also a co-chair of the Corporate Management Group (CMG). In my role as co-chair, I played an instrumental role in planning our biggest event, the CMG Symposium. Keep reading for insights behind the scenes of planning the event, my reflection on what it means […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Path Less Traveled [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Path Less Traveled
Similar to any graduate program, you’ll find that Booth has its fair share of “traditional” post-MBA career paths. In the past these paths were in finance and consulting, though in recent years post-MBA career paths have expanded to include marketing, big tech, and private equity. If you fall outside of these areas, like many Booth […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Path Less Traveled [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Path Less Traveled
Similar to any graduate program, you’ll find that Booth has its fair share of “traditional” post-MBA career paths. In the past these paths were in finance and consulting, though in recent years post-MBA career paths have expanded to include marketing, big tech, and private equity. If you fall outside of these areas, like many Booth […]
VP
VP
Send PM
A Pact for Healthier Snacking in the Marketing Case Competition [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A Pact for Healthier Snacking in the Marketing Case Competition
I remember reading about the Kilts Center Marketing Case Competition when I was just an applicant last year. As a consultant interested in making a career switch to marketing, the competition seemed like an incredible opportunity to gain hands-on experience in what a marketer does, and I knew that I wanted to participate. As soon […]
VP
VP
Send PM
A Pact for Healthier Snacking in the Marketing Case Competition [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A Pact for Healthier Snacking in the Marketing Case Competition
I remember reading about the Kilts Center Marketing Case Competition when I was just an applicant last year. As a consultant interested in making a career switch to marketing, the competition seemed like an incredible opportunity to gain hands-on experience in what a marketer does, and I knew that I wanted to participate. As soon […]
VP
VP
Send PM
It’s a Wonderful (Booth) Life [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: It’s a Wonderful (Booth) Life
Like most of my peers, I knew when I decided to pursue my MBA that this was likely going to be my last back-to-school experience (or as Gen Z folks would eloquently put it, YOMO – You Only MBA Once).  Leaving behind a lucrative and promising career at Goldman Sachs, I was determined to make […]
VP
VP
Send PM
It’s a Wonderful (Booth) Life [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: It’s a Wonderful (Booth) Life
Like most of my peers, I knew when I decided to pursue my MBA that this was likely going to be my last back-to-school experience (or as Gen Z folks would eloquently put it, YOMO – You Only MBA Once).  Leaving behind a lucrative and promising career at Goldman Sachs, I was determined to make […]
VP
VP
Send PM
LEADing Virtually [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: LEADing Virtually
If someone asked me to define my best experience at Booth, in a heartbeat, my answer would be Leadership Effectiveness and Development (LEAD). Like many others, I came to Booth with the intention to build long-lasting relationships. Being a LEAD Facilitator helped me achieve that goal, even despite the switch to a virtual model because […]
GMAT Club Bot
LEADing Virtually [#permalink]
   1  ...  23   24   25   26   27  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts