Last visit was: 06 Oct 2024, 02:56 It is currently 06 Oct 2024, 02:56
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Send PM
Re: Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Tips from an Under the Wire Applicant
“Those are terrible excuses,” my mentor said as she shook her head at me through Zoom. It was the end of April 2020 (aka March part two) and I was telling her why I couldn’t apply to MBA programs before the end of May. I listed all of the things I didn’t have, like essay […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Tips from an Under the Wire Applicant
“Those are terrible excuses,” my mentor said as she shook her head at me through Zoom. It was the end of April 2020 (aka March part two) and I was telling her why I couldn’t apply to MBA programs before the end of May. I listed all of the things I didn’t have, like essay […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: The Path Less Traveled: Volume II
In my first installment of looking at non-traditional career paths, I provided an overview of three pieces of advice I’ve used while navigating my alternative career path at Booth. This time around, I wanted to expand on those and how Booth has helped me enter into the non-traditional career path I’ve chosen. Ask for help. […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Path Less Traveled: Volume II
In my first installment of looking at non-traditional career paths, I provided an overview of three pieces of advice I’ve used while navigating my alternative career path at Booth. This time around, I wanted to expand on those and how Booth has helped me enter into the non-traditional career path I’ve chosen. Ask for help. […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Feeling Connected Remotely
With Chicago Booth shifting to dual-modality instruction this Fall, some Boothies made the decision to spend part or all of the quarter in locations outside of Chicago. How did they manage to stay connected? What insights do they have for those curious about what life as an MBA student is like in our “new normal”? […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Feeling Connected Remotely
With Chicago Booth shifting to dual-modality instruction this Fall, some Boothies made the decision to spend part or all of the quarter in locations outside of Chicago. How did they manage to stay connected? What insights do they have for those curious about what life as an MBA student is like in our “new normal”? […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Currently Contemplating: Rising Above Rejection
At some point in our lives we’ll all face rejection. Whether it’s getting denied by your dream business school, a great interview that doesn’t result in an offer, or losing your dream Bucktown apartment in 2017 (still not over this one). Navigating through business school has pushed me to reevaluate the relationship I have with […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Currently Contemplating: Rising Above Rejection
At some point in our lives we’ll all face rejection. Whether it’s getting denied by your dream business school, a great interview that doesn’t result in an offer, or losing your dream Bucktown apartment in 2017 (still not over this one). Navigating through business school has pushed me to reevaluate the relationship I have with […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Did you meet anyone new today?
I can still remember the very first day in Campus, when we were welcomed by the school Dean speaking from the first floor of Harper Center, while we all looked up and admired the sky that can be seen through the glass ceiling of the building. In the middle of the crowd, which seems so […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Did you meet anyone new today?
I can still remember the very first day in Campus, when we were welcomed by the school Dean speaking from the first floor of Harper Center, while we all looked up and admired the sky that can be seen through the glass ceiling of the building. In the middle of the crowd, which seems so […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Did You Meet Anyone New Today?
I can still remember the very first day on campus, when we were welcomed by the school Dean speaking from the first floor of Harper Center, while we all looked up and admired the sky that can be seen through the glass ceiling of the building. In the middle of the crowd, which seems so […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Busting the Myth: It’s Difficult to Build a Community at Booth
“Booth doesn’t have a cohort system so it’s hard to have a strong community.” … “Where the campus is located within Chicago also might not make it easy to foster community.” These were statements I heard and believed to be true while applying to Booth. In fact, it was a major concern I had regarding […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Did You Meet Anyone New Today?
I can still remember the very first day on campus, when we were welcomed by the school Dean speaking from the first floor of Harper Center, while we all looked up and admired the sky that can be seen through the glass ceiling of the building. In the middle of the crowd, which seems so […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Busting the Myth: It’s Difficult to Build a Community at Booth
“Booth doesn’t have a cohort system so it’s hard to have a strong community.” … “Where the campus is located within Chicago also might not make it easy to foster community.” These were statements I heard and believed to be true while applying to Booth. In fact, it was a major concern I had regarding […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: How I’ve Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum – Part 1
One of the first differentiators I learned about Booth when I started researching business schools was that Booth was well known for it’s flexible curriculum. Therefore, it’s not very surprising that one of the most frequent questions prospective students ask me is: “How do you take advantage of Booth’s flexible curriculum?” I generally answer the […]
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How I’ve Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum – Part 1
One of the first differentiators I learned about Booth when I started researching business schools was that Booth was well known for it’s flexible curriculum. Therefore, it’s not very surprising that one of the most frequent questions prospective students ask me is: “How do you take advantage of Booth’s flexible curriculum?” I generally answer the […]
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Finding Balance in B-School
Transitioning from being a working professional to a full-time student can be a bit of a culture shock. It happens quickly and there is no way to prepare for it. Once admitted, some people decide to quit their jobs early and travel in anticipation of the b-school life; others, like myself, decide to work until […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  24   25   26   27   28  ...  50   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
7080 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
234 posts