[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 28
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 06:42 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 06:42
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Getting Involved at Booth – What it Means to Lead and to Serve [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Getting Involved at Booth – What it Means to Lead and to Serve
When talking with prospective students, I am often asked about leadership opportunities at Booth and time management. When I share information about demonstrating leadership as a co-chair, there are even more questions about the value of that role and balancing that with classes and recruiting. That’s why I decided to talk with three Boothies who, […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Getting Involved at Booth – What it Means to Lead and to Serve [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Getting Involved at Booth – What it Means to Lead and to Serve
When talking with prospective students, I am often asked about leadership opportunities at Booth and time management. When I share information about demonstrating leadership as a co-chair, there are even more questions about the value of that role and balancing that with classes and recruiting. That’s why I decided to talk with three Boothies who, […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
From Single to Engaged and Puppy Parents – Find Love at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: From Single to Engaged and Puppy Parents – Find Love at Booth
Meet the Couple: Name: Kylie Kies Hometown: McLean, VA Undergrad: Cornell University, Hospitality Administration City before Booth: Chicago Industry after graduation: Tech Name: Rich Cornett Hometown: Wichita, KS Undergrad: University of Kansas, Finance and French City before Booth: Ft. Bragg Industry after graduation: Investment Banking How We Met We first met on the Leadership and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
From Single to Engaged and Puppy Parents – Find Love at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: From Single to Engaged and Puppy Parents – Find Love at Booth
Meet the Couple: Name: Kylie Kies Hometown: McLean, VA Undergrad: Cornell University, Hospitality Administration City before Booth: Chicago Industry after graduation: Tech Name: Rich Cornett Hometown: Wichita, KS Undergrad: University of Kansas, Finance and French City before Booth: Ft. Bragg Industry after graduation: Investment Banking How We Met We first met on the Leadership and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Celebrating Black History Month: Allyship at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Celebrating Black History Month: Allyship at Booth
When the five of us decided to become African American MBA Association (AAMBAA) co-chairs in February of 2020, we could not have imagined the challenges we would face through the rest of the year. First, the pandemic shook up all of our plans and instead of expanding and improving events we were forced to adapt […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Celebrating Black History Month: Allyship at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Celebrating Black History Month: Allyship at Booth
When the five of us decided to become African American MBA Association (AAMBAA) co-chairs in February of 2020, we could not have imagined the challenges we would face through the rest of the year. First, the pandemic shook up all of our plans and instead of expanding and improving events we were forced to adapt […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I’ve Changed at Booth – Part 1 [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How I’ve Changed at Booth – Part 1
As an Admissions Fellow, one of my responsibilities is conducting interviews. At the end of my interviews, I always leave 10 – 15 minutes for the candidate to ask me any questions. One of my interviewees from the Round 2 interview process asked me a question that caught me off guard and really had me […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I’ve Changed at Booth – Part 1 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: How I’ve Changed at Booth – Part 1
As an Admissions Fellow, one of my responsibilities is conducting interviews. At the end of my interviews, I always leave 10 – 15 minutes for the candidate to ask me any questions. One of my interviewees from the Round 2 interview process asked me a question that caught me off guard and really had me […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Deconstructing the Big Game: A Marketer’s Perspective on the Super Bow [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Deconstructing the Big Game: A Marketer’s Perspective on the Super Bowl
As marketers, there is a certain fascination with the Super Bowl. This sporting event provides the largest stage for television ads, with close to or exceeding 100 million viewers every year. Naturally, we are curious how marketers will use their creative promotional platform. Last year, the Kilts Center for Marketing held its first annual Super […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Deconstructing the Big Game: A Marketer’s Perspective on the Super Bow [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Deconstructing the Big Game: A Marketer’s Perspective on the Super Bowl
As marketers, there is a certain fascination with the Super Bowl. This sporting event provides the largest stage for television ads, with close to or exceeding 100 million viewers every year. Naturally, we are curious how marketers will use their creative promotional platform. Last year, the Kilts Center for Marketing held its first annual Super […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Reflections on Black History Month: Celebrating the Past and Present [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Reflections on Black History Month: Celebrating the Past and Present
Growing up, Black History Month (BHM) was a retrospective look into the past. We honored the leaders of the Abolitionist and Civil Rights Movements. We memorized and recited sections of Martin Luther King’s I Have a Dream speech and talked about our favorite quotes from leaders. (“The arc of the moral universe is long, but […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Reflections on Black History Month: Celebrating the Past and Present [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Reflections on Black History Month: Celebrating the Past and Present
Growing up, Black History Month (BHM) was a retrospective look into the past. We honored the leaders of the Abolitionist and Civil Rights Movements. We memorized and recited sections of Martin Luther King’s I Have a Dream speech and talked about our favorite quotes from leaders. (“The arc of the moral universe is long, but […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Travel for an Internship [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Travel for an Internship
It feels like yesterday when I found out that I was accepted into Booth. Despite how the global pandemic has reshaped my business school experience, I’m still confident that pursuing my MBA at Booth was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I have learned so much from my fellow classmates, all coming from […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Travel for an Internship [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Travel for an Internship
It feels like yesterday when I found out that I was accepted into Booth. Despite how the global pandemic has reshaped my business school experience, I’m still confident that pursuing my MBA at Booth was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I have learned so much from my fellow classmates, all coming from […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Exclusive Opportunity as a Kilts Marketing Fellow [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Exclusive Opportunity as a Kilts Marketing Fellow
2020 came with many (many!) challenges, but it had its good moments too. For me, one of those moments was to be invited to the Kilts Marketing Fellowship program. It is an honor to join 110 students, chosen over the last 12 years, to receive mentorship from a Booth alumnus, connect with faculty members, and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Exclusive Opportunity as a Kilts Marketing Fellow [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Exclusive Opportunity as a Kilts Marketing Fellow
2020 came with many (many!) challenges, but it had its good moments too. For me, one of those moments was to be invited to the Kilts Marketing Fellowship program. It is an honor to join 110 students, chosen over the last 12 years, to receive mentorship from a Booth alumnus, connect with faculty members, and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
All in Good Taste: LATAM Club Gastronomic Meet the Country Events [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: All in Good Taste: LATAM Club Gastronomic Meet the Country Events
That eating a nice meal is one of the most pleasurable human activities, we already know. That meeting new cultures blows our minds and make us rethink many of our beliefs, addicted travelers will attest to no end. And, that spending time with interesting people and friends give us the sense of belonging is a […]
GMAT Club Bot
All in Good Taste: LATAM Club Gastronomic Meet the Country Events [#permalink]
   1  ...  26   27   28   29   30  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts