[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 30
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 01:35 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 01:35
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Product Innovation & the Opportunities for Cross-Functionality [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Product Innovation & the Opportunities for Cross-Functionality
Product innovation is a huge part of the technology industry and a large part of what drew me to the tech space as a post-MBA career. At my summer internship at Adobe, I realized that a big part of my job involved working with product teams and so I wanted to get a product manager’s […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Product Innovation & the Opportunities for Cross-Functionality [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Product Innovation & the Opportunities for Cross-Functionality
Product innovation is a huge part of the technology industry and a large part of what drew me to the tech space as a post-MBA career. At my summer internship at Adobe, I realized that a big part of my job involved working with product teams and so I wanted to get a product manager’s […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
How I Developed as a Leader at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: How I Developed as a Leader at Booth
Who am I as a leader? I’ve thought a lot about this question over the past few years as I’ve geared myself up to join my family business. In fact, I would say I’ve thought a lot about this question for the past 20+ years. My parents started Stonebridge Companies, a hotel ownership, development, and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I Developed as a Leader at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How I Developed as a Leader at Booth
Who am I as a leader? I’ve thought a lot about this question over the past few years as I’ve geared myself up to join my family business. In fact, I would say I’ve thought a lot about this question for the past 20+ years. My parents started Stonebridge Companies, a hotel ownership, development, and […]
VP
VP
Send PM
From Morocco to the World: Using an MBA as a Gateway to a New Life [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: From Morocco to the World: Using an MBA as a Gateway to a New Life
Each student who finds their way to an MBA program has a unique path, yet it feels like a rarity to hear someone say that an MBA wasn’t even on their radar until shortly before they found themselves pursuing one. That was, however, the case for me. Going to business school was never part of […]
VP
VP
Send PM
From Morocco to the World: Using an MBA as a Gateway to a New Life [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: From Morocco to the World: Using an MBA as a Gateway to a New Life
Each student who finds their way to an MBA program has a unique path, yet it feels like a rarity to hear someone say that an MBA wasn’t even on their radar until shortly before they found themselves pursuing one. That was, however, the case for me. Going to business school was never part of […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Busting the Myth series (Myth: Chicago isn’t fun due to the cold winte [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Busting the Myth series (Myth: Chicago isn’t fun due to the cold winters)
In this post from the Busting the Myth series, we bring you another myth, but this time it is about the city. We repeatedly hear the concern that Chicago might not be a great city to live or study mostly due to the cold winters and there won’t be many activities to do owing to […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Busting the Myth series (Myth: Chicago isn’t fun due to the cold winte [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Busting the Myth series (Myth: Chicago isn’t fun due to the cold winters)
In this post from the Busting the Myth series, we bring you another myth, but this time it is about the city. We repeatedly hear the concern that Chicago might not be a great city to live or study mostly due to the cold winters and there won’t be many activities to do owing to […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Busting the Myth: Chicago Isn’t Fun Due to the Cold Winters [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Busting the Myth: Chicago Isn’t Fun Due to the Cold Winters
In this post from the Busting the Myth series, we bring you another myth, and this time it is about the city we’re based in. We repeatedly hear the concern that Chicago might not be a great city to live or study in mostly due to the cold winters and, furthermore, there won’t be many […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Busting the Myth: Chicago Isn’t Fun Due to the Cold Winters [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Busting the Myth: Chicago Isn’t Fun Due to the Cold Winters
In this post from the Busting the Myth series, we bring you another myth, and this time it is about the city we’re based in. We repeatedly hear the concern that Chicago might not be a great city to live or study in mostly due to the cold winters and, furthermore, there won’t be many […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Standing at the Crossroads: Navigating Recruiting at Booth [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Standing at the Crossroads: Navigating Recruiting at Booth
Do you know what do you want to do after business school? You have to put something down on your application essays, I understand that…but do you really know which career path you would like to pursue starting day one of your MBA program? I think the answer from most of us is “no”. One […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Standing at the Crossroads: Navigating Recruiting at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Standing at the Crossroads: Navigating Recruiting at Booth
Do you know what do you want to do after business school? You have to put something down on your application essays, I understand that…but do you really know which career path you would like to pursue starting day one of your MBA program? I think the answer from most of us is “no”. One […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The First Year Experience: Booth Through the Lens of COVID-19 [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The First Year Experience: Booth Through the Lens of COVID-19
As a first year, I’m frequently asked how I feel about starting school in the middle of a global pandemic. As a Round 1 applicant last year, the notion of COVID-19 didn’t exist as I was applying to business schools. For all I knew, I was on track to be a part of a fantastic, […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Value of Running My Own Race [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: The Value of Running My Own Race
Back in undergrad, I was the Head Strategist of the University of Michigan Solar Car Team (hang in there with me, I promise it’ll make sense in a bit). In short, my job was to tell the driver to drive as fast as (safely) possible during the 3.5 day, 1,800 mile race across the Australian […]
VP
VP
Send PM
The Value of Running My Own Race [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: The Value of Running My Own Race
Back in undergrad, I was the Head Strategist of the University of Michigan Solar Car Team (hang in there with me, I promise it’ll make sense in a bit). In short, my job was to tell the driver to drive as fast as (safely) possible during the 3.5 day, 1,800 mile race across the Australian […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I used Booth’s (and Pritzker’s!) flexible curriculum to move close [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: How I used Booth’s (and Pritzker’s!) flexible curriculum to move closer to my aspirations as an MD/MBA
Training to become a doctor in medical school is a tried and true pedagogy. Going to business school to switch occupations, start a business, or further one’s career is also a well-developed process. Going to medical school and business school to accomplish my aims, however, was a little less straightforward. When I decided during my […]
VP
VP
Send PM
How I used Booth’s (and Pritzker’s!) flexible curriculum to move close [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How I used Booth’s (and Pritzker’s!) flexible curriculum to move closer to my aspirations as an MD/MBA
Training to become a doctor in medical school is a tried and true pedagogy. Going to business school to switch occupations, start a business, or further one’s career is also a well-developed process. Going to medical school and business school to accomplish my aims, however, was a little less straightforward. When I decided during my […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  28   29   30   31   32  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts