Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 08:32 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 08:32

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
My People at Booth [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My People at Booth
I like to believe that life is about having stories to tell and even better people to share those stories with. I came to business school thinking it would be about classes, entrepreneurship, and professional opportunities, but it ended up being about relationships, risk management, and personal transformation. Leaving Brazil, arriving in Chicago alone, and […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
SNVC Final Chapter and LadderUp Housing’s Launch (Part 3) [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: SNVC Final Chapter and LadderUp Housing’s Launch (Part 3)
Tom Voutsos, Class of 2022, is a veteran originally from Michigan. After serving as a Marine logistics officer, Tom worked for a social startup in Wilmington, North Carolina.  In this series, he will discuss his social entrepreneurship journey as a first year student at Booth and participant in the John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
SNVC Final Chapter and LadderUp Housing’s Launch (Part 3) [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: SNVC Final Chapter and LadderUp Housing’s Launch (Part 3)
Tom Voutsos, Class of 2022, is a veteran originally from Michigan. After serving as a Marine logistics officer, Tom worked for a social startup in Wilmington, North Carolina.  In this series, he will discuss his social entrepreneurship journey as a first year student at Booth and participant in the John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know June Cong [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know June Cong
Hello friends! My name is June Cong and I’m excited to meet you. Throughout this year, I hope to connect with many of you and hear your stories, and it only feels right to share one of my own. I’ll start off with this: for the majority of my life, I never thought that I’d […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know June Cong [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know June Cong
Hello friends! My name is June Cong and I’m excited to meet you. Throughout this year, I hope to connect with many of you and hear your stories, and it only feels right to share one of my own. I’ll start off with this: for the majority of my life, I never thought that I’d […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Samantha Malone [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Samantha Malone
Hello world! (Or, at least, hello prospective student who’s trying to learn more about Booth!) I’m Samantha Malone, a rising second year originally from the Bay Area. I did my undergrad at Santa Clara University, studying business and graduating a year ahead of schedule while working and commuting to school (yes, I was that nerd). […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Samantha Malone [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Samantha Malone
Hello world! (Or, at least, hello prospective student who’s trying to learn more about Booth!) I’m Samantha Malone, a rising second year originally from the Bay Area. I did my undergrad at Santa Clara University, studying business and graduating a year ahead of schedule while working and commuting to school (yes, I was that nerd). […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Ben Rachman [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Ben Rachman
Hi everyone, my name is Ben Rachman (my full name is just Ben!), a member of Booth’s Class of 2022. I’m originally from Highland Park, IL, about 30 minutes north of Chicago along Lake Michigan. I grew up in a very close-knit family of five, and remain lucky to have my immediate family, both sets […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Ben Rachman [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Ben Rachman
Hi everyone, my name is Ben Rachman (my full name is just Ben!), a member of Booth’s Class of 2022. I’m originally from Highland Park, IL, about 30 minutes north of Chicago along Lake Michigan. I grew up in a very close-knit family of five, and remain lucky to have my immediate family, both sets […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Pallavi Bamzai [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Pallavi Bamzai
Hi everyone! I’m Pallavi, a soon to be second year at Booth. I grew up in a very tight knit family out in the suburbs of Chicago with a strong passion for discovering new music, traveling abroad, and Beyonce.  I’ve always been a fairly decisive person and I knew I wanted to study business at […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Pallavi Bamzai [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Pallavi Bamzai
Hi everyone! I’m Pallavi, a soon to be second year at Booth. I grew up in a very tight knit family out in the suburbs of Chicago with a strong passion for discovering new music, traveling abroad, and Beyonce.  I’ve always been a fairly decisive person and I knew I wanted to study business at […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get To Know Mac Witmer [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get To Know Mac Witmer
For me, attending Booth meant coming “home” (a word I’m still working to define). Let me explain. After undergrad at UC San Diego, I jumped on a wild opportunity with my then company, LinkedIn, to move to Singapore for what was supposed to be a two year adventure. I was fresh out of the inaugural […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get To Know Mac Witmer [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get To Know Mac Witmer
For me, attending Booth meant coming “home” (a word I’m still working to define). Let me explain. After undergrad at UC San Diego, I jumped on a wild opportunity with my then company, LinkedIn, to move to Singapore for what was supposed to be a two year adventure. I was fresh out of the inaugural […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get To Know Cooper Morrison [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get To Know Cooper Morrison
Howdy! My name is Cooper, and I am a rising second year MBA student at Booth. I’m (obviously) from Texas, where I spent my whole life before moving to Chicago for business school last summer. I have had an amazing time at Booth so far, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with y’all […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get To Know Cooper Morrison [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get To Know Cooper Morrison
Howdy! My name is Cooper, and I am a rising second year MBA student at Booth. I’m (obviously) from Texas, where I spent my whole life before moving to Chicago for business school last summer. I have had an amazing time at Booth so far, and I look forward to sharing my experiences with y’all […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Get to Know Amanda Traub [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Amanda Traub
Hometown: Needham, MA Undergraduate School and Major: Connecticut College, Psychology Pre-Booth Job: Manager at Applied Marketing Science Summer Internship: Associate Brand Manager Intern at Beam Suntory Student Group Involvement: Co-chair of the Marketing Group, active member of Wine Club Fun fact: My first time in Chicago was when I came for my interview at Booth. […]
Director
Director
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Amanda Traub
Hometown: Needham, MA Undergraduate School and Major: Connecticut College, Psychology Pre-Booth Job: Manager at Applied Marketing Science Summer Internship: Associate Brand Manager Intern at Beam Suntory Student Group Involvement: Co-chair of the Marketing Group, active member of Wine Club Fun fact: My first time in Chicago was when I came for my interview at Booth. […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  29   30   31   32   33   34   35  ...  48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts