Last visit was: 31 Aug 2024, 17:35 It is currently 31 Aug 2024, 17:35
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Re: Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Building resilience in times of crisis
Following the announcement in mid-March that we would go fully remote for Spring Quarter, the last two months have brought many changes and much uncertainty to the lives of Booth students, just as it has to the entire world. While we can’t know what the future holds, we are lucky to have people in our … Continue reading Building resilience in times of crisis →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Building resilience in times of crisis
Following the announcement in mid-March that we would go fully remote for Spring Quarter, the last two months have brought many changes and much uncertainty to the lives of Booth students, just as it has to the entire world. While we can’t know what the future holds, we are lucky to have people in our … Continue reading Building resilience in times of crisis →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: How to bring “delight” back into marketing
We’re on Zoom for everything. Our classes, group meetings, happy hours, game nights, and catching up with loved ones. So why not Booth’s professional development events? As a pilot event, “Kilts Marketing Masters presents: Satyajeet Salgar, ‘07, Google” was not only a success for the Kilts Center for Marketing at Booth, but also a testament … Continue reading How to bring “delight” back into marketing →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How to bring “delight” back into marketing
We’re on Zoom for everything. Our classes, group meetings, happy hours, game nights, and catching up with loved ones. So why not Booth’s professional development events? As a pilot event, “Kilts Marketing Masters presents: Satyajeet Salgar, ‘07, Google” was not only a success for the Kilts Center for Marketing at Booth, but also a testament … Continue reading How to bring “delight” back into marketing →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Small Group Dinners: the Tradition Continues
Traditionally, small group dinners are one of the highlights of the Booth experience. Each quarter, students are randomly placed in groups of ten for dinner at premier local restaurants around the Chicago Loop and River North. Small group dinners offer students an additional chance to meet classmates we don’t know, while eating delicious food. Their … Continue reading Small Group Dinners: the Tradition Continues →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Small Group Dinners: the Tradition Continues
Traditionally, small group dinners are one of the highlights of the Booth experience. Each quarter, students are randomly placed in groups of ten for dinner at premier local restaurants around the Chicago Loop and River North. Small group dinners offer students an additional chance to meet classmates we don’t know, while eating delicious food. Their … Continue reading Small Group Dinners: the Tradition Continues →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Tips To Ace Your MBA Interview Via Zoom
While it’s natural to feel nervous leading up to the admissions interview, you may experience additional anxiety in interviewing via video conference. Although there are some similarities between MBA admissions in-person interviews and those over video, the technology adds additional complexity and requires some preparation for newbies. Schedule Your Interview Like a Boss When you … Continue reading Tips To Ace Your MBA Interview Via Zoom →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Tips To Ace Your MBA Interview Via Zoom
While it’s natural to feel nervous leading up to the admissions interview, you may experience additional anxiety in interviewing via video conference. Although there are some similarities between MBA admissions in-person interviews and those over video, the technology adds additional complexity and requires some preparation for newbies. Schedule Your Interview Like a Boss When you … Continue reading Tips To Ace Your MBA Interview Via Zoom →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: A history lesson on booth’s pay-it-forward culture
Inspired by a virtual event I attended entitled “Booth Alumni Perspectives: Building Resilience in Times of Crisis,” I recently began a mission to better understand the history of Chicago Booth’s legendary “pay-it-forward” culture. As prospective students, everyone encounters the phrase “pay-it-forward” in reference to the nature of Booth’s community and people. I, myself, remember my … Continue reading A history lesson on booth’s pay-it-forward culture →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A history lesson on booth’s pay-it-forward culture
Inspired by a virtual event I attended entitled “Booth Alumni Perspectives: Building Resilience in Times of Crisis,” I recently began a mission to better understand the history of Chicago Booth’s legendary “pay-it-forward” culture. As prospective students, everyone encounters the phrase “pay-it-forward” in reference to the nature of Booth’s community and people. I, myself, remember my … Continue reading A history lesson on booth’s pay-it-forward culture →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: A history lesson on Booth’s pay-it-forward culture
Inspired by a virtual event I attended entitled “Booth Alumni Perspectives: Building Resilience in Times of Crisis,” I recently began a mission to better understand the history of Chicago Booth’s legendary “pay-it-forward” culture. As prospective students, everyone encounters the phrase “pay-it-forward” in reference to the nature of Booth’s community and people. I, myself, remember my […]
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A history lesson on Booth’s pay-it-forward culture
Inspired by a virtual event I attended entitled “Booth Alumni Perspectives: Building Resilience in Times of Crisis,” I recently began a mission to better understand the history of Chicago Booth’s legendary “pay-it-forward” culture. As prospective students, everyone encounters the phrase “pay-it-forward” in reference to the nature of Booth’s community and people. I, myself, remember my […]
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: A History Lesson on Booth’s Pay-it-forward Culture
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A History Lesson on Booth’s Pay-it-forward Culture
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth Professors on the Forefront of COVID-19 Research
As we all know, there is a lot to learn about the economy and its peripherals in light of the pandemic. In this unprecedented period, public officials and private firms have all made very impactful decisions with limited data. Today, I wanted to highlight some of the professors of Booth who have evaluated the impact […]
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth Professors on the Forefront of COVID-19 Research
As we all know, there is a lot to learn about the economy and its peripherals in light of the pandemic. In this unprecedented period, public officials and private firms have all made very impactful decisions with limited data. Today, I wanted to highlight some of the professors of Booth who have evaluated the impact […]
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM The Booth Experience: Fostering Community at Booth
Chicago Booth prides itself on the strength of its community. And while the transition to an all-virtual environment presented considerable challenges, it also created an opportunity to engage with each other in a way we haven’t had the opportunity to before. Though we had to contend with moving to online instruction for our final quarter […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  18   19   20   21   22  ...  49   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
7048 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
234 posts