[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "189_school_count"
Chicago Booth MBA Admissions & Related Blogs : Booth - Page 21
Last visit was: 26 Jul 2024, 20:54 It is currently 26 Jul 2024, 20:54
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
Building Lifelong Relationships with My Booth Professors [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Building Lifelong Relationships with My Booth Professors
During the week leading up to the Class of 2020’s unconventional virtual graduation ceremony, the Graduate Business Council planned a series of remote events for us to celebrate our accomplishments and get in a little more bonding before everyone goes their separate ways, to new cities, new jobs, and new adventures. While some of the […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
Building Lifelong Relationships with My Booth Professors [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Building Lifelong Relationships with My Booth Professors
During the week leading up to the Class of 2020’s unconventional virtual graduation ceremony, the Graduate Business Council planned a series of remote events for us to celebrate our accomplishments and get in a little more bonding before everyone goes their separate ways, to new cities, new jobs, and new adventures. While some of the […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
My top five Chicago favorites [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My top five Chicago favorites
The windy city. Land of deep-dish pizza. Home to the Bulls. These phrases pretty much summed up my knowledge of the city as I boarded my flight from New Delhi to start business school at Booth. Eager to enhance my (rather limited) understanding of what the city has to offer and aiming to capitalize on […]
VP
VP
Send PM
My Top Five Chicago Favorites [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: My Top Five Chicago Favorites
The windy city. Land of deep-dish pizza. Home to the Bulls. These phrases pretty much summed up my knowledge of the city as I boarded my flight from New Delhi to start business school at Booth. Eager to enhance my (rather limited) understanding of what the city has to offer and aiming to capitalize on […]
VP
VP
Send PM
My Top Five Chicago Favorites [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: My Top Five Chicago Favorites
VP
VP
Send PM
Final Reflections from The Booth Experience Team [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Final Reflections from The Booth Experience Team
It’s hard to believe we are Booth alumni now. Seems like just a few TNDCs and a couple classes ago that we started writing for this blog, and now another year has passed in a blink. This was certainly a year with much uncertainty, but one thing we know without doubt is that the value […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Final Reflections from The Booth Experience Team [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Final Reflections from The Booth Experience Team
It’s hard to believe we are Booth alumni now. Seems like just a few TNDCs and a couple classes ago that we started writing for this blog, and now another year has passed in a blink. This was certainly a year with much uncertainty, but one thing we know without doubt is that the value […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Ashley Dimond [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Ashley Dimond
Hello, my name is Ashley Dimond and I am a rising second year at Booth. I’m originally from Denver, Colorado and plan to return there after graduation to work for my family’s hotel ownership and development company.  While this wasn’t always my plan, I’m so excited to get back to my hometown and start working […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Ashley Dimond [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Ashley Dimond
Hello, my name is Ashley Dimond and I am a rising second year at Booth. I’m originally from Denver, Colorado and plan to return there after graduation to work for my family’s hotel ownership and development company.  While this wasn’t always my plan, I’m so excited to get back to my hometown and start working […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Kailin Fu [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Kailin Fu
I am originally from Guangzhou – well-known as a hotspot for foodies – in Southeast China. Around 11 years ago, I came to the United States as an exchange student and attended the University of Houston. Since then I have lived in NYC, Denver, and in Houston again before I moved to Chicago to begin […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Kailin Fu [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Kailin Fu
I am originally from Guangzhou – well-known as a hotspot for foodies – in Southeast China. Around 11 years ago, I came to the United States as an exchange student and attended the University of Houston. Since then I have lived in NYC, Denver, and in Houston again before I moved to Chicago to begin […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Sarah Hill [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Sarah Hill
Hi there! My name is Sarah, and I am a rising second year at Booth. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas, where I gained an appreciation for BBQ, TexMex, sauces of all kinds, and vast sprawls of flatlands. I moved to NYC to attend Fordham University where I studied Accounting and developed my […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Sarah Hill [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Sarah Hill
Hi there! My name is Sarah, and I am a rising second year at Booth. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas, where I gained an appreciation for BBQ, TexMex, sauces of all kinds, and vast sprawls of flatlands. I moved to NYC to attend Fordham University where I studied Accounting and developed my […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Danna Fishbein [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to Know Danna Fishbein
I am originally from Israel and lived in Tel-Aviv before relocating to Chicago almost a year ago to begin my MBA. I studied business and accounting in undergrad and also have a MA in financial economics. Right before Booth, I worked as a Strategic Partner Manager at Google. This summer I’ll be joining the JPMorgan […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to Know Danna Fishbein [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to Know Danna Fishbein
I am originally from Israel and lived in Tel-Aviv before relocating to Chicago almost a year ago to begin my MBA. I studied business and accounting in undergrad and also have a MA in financial economics. Right before Booth, I worked as a Strategic Partner Manager at Google. This summer I’ll be joining the JPMorgan […]
VP
VP
Send PM
Get to know Matt Goldstein [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Get to know Matt Goldstein
If you asked my friends, they would all call me a big “tech nerd.” From the time I was a little kid, I would take computers apart (much to the displeasure of my parents as I rarely put them back together). This passion, however, eventually led me to the University of Michigan in pursuit of […]
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Get to know Matt Goldstein
If you asked my friends, they would all call me a big “tech nerd.” From the time I was a little kid, I would take computers apart (much to the displeasure of my parents as I rarely put them back together). This passion, however, eventually led me to the University of Michigan in pursuit of […]
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  19   20   21   22   23  ...  49   
Moderator:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
44 posts