Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 07:23 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 43
GPA: 3.33
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
GPA: 3.53
Send PM
Re: Judge Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi,

Could you please assess my chances for Judge?

Age 28
Undergraduate- Electronics Engineering- 70 percent in Engineering. First Division with honors.
GMAT- 670 Q49 V32 IR6
Total experience- 7 years
Current employer- KPMG Canada
Profile- Innovation Consulting/patents
Nationality -Indian, Now Resident in Canada
International Experience- 2.5+ years in Canada
IELTS -8 Bands
Strong Essays
Strong LORs.

Thanks,
Nitin
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Re: Judge Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Hi everyone,

Was hoping to get some insight on my overall profile.

Indian / F / 27.

I have strong academic credentials:
1. CGPA 10 / Rank #1 in secondary school examination (CBSE - grade X)
2. 96.25% / Rank #2 in higher secondary school examination (CBSE - grade XII)
3. CGPA 7.8 / 10 / Rank #3 in BCom with a major in Accounting and Finance
4. CFA Charterholder

Professionally, I have ~5.5 years of investment banking experience in India, of which I spent ~4 months working at the company's office in New York.

In addition, I am extremely passionate about Yoga. I am a certified instructor and teach on a regular basis.

I also took the GMAT last week after around 2 weeks of prep but scored a 640 (Q42 V35 AWA5 IR6). I lost points in Quants, but I am hoping my academic and professional qualifications would make up for it. I was wondering whether this score, considered in tandem with my overall profile, would be deemed competitive.

Thanks!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 10
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 550 Q43 V23
GMAT 2: 620 Q45 V29
Send PM
Hi,

I would really appreciate if someone here could evaluate my profile.

Indian/Male/28

GMAT: Yet to give

Education:
B.Tech and M.Tech in Information Technology: From Indian Institute of Information Technology, Gwalior (1st Institute in the country to start IT course in 1997, Institute of National Importance). (CGPA: 7.45/10)

Work Experience:
Total: 5+ years
2015-2019: Was the founding team member for a Mobile Gaming studio. It got acquired by Flipkart/Walmart Group. I started as an Engineer, and transitioned to Product Manager, and Senior Product Manager.
2019 - Present: Part of Product Team of a Healthcare startup in India. I am leading the International Business, regularly interacting with our team that is set up in the US for marketing/content. I currently lead a team of 10+ Engineers/Designers.

International Experience:
1. Did my schooling (grade 4-10) in Muscat, Oman.
2. Attended a Game Analytics conference to understand how to use Data in Games in SF.

Extra-curriculars:
1. . I had held a photo exhibition along with a French Photo-journalist on the theme "Faces of Gwalior" during a conference in Gwalior.
2. I was the official photographer of the inaugural GCC Women's T20 cricket tournament on behalf of Oman Cricket.
3. I was the Diplomatic Liaison Officer for the High Commissioner of Trinidad & Tobago during a Exportech Event.

Certifications:
1. Coursera: Macro-economics: The Power of Markets (Wharton, University of Pennsylvania)
2. Coursera: Brand and Product Management (IE)
3. Coursera: Intro to Financial Accounting (Wharton, University of Pennsylvania)
4. Coursera: Firm Level Economics (University of Illinois)
5. Coursera: Business Growth Strategy (University of Virginia)
6. Udemy: SQL for Newbs
7. Google Play: Analyze your data and grow your business
8. Coursera: Photography Techniques: Light, Content and Sharing
9. Udemy: Adobe Lightroom Classic CC

Publications:
1. A Customized Flocking Algorithm for Swarms of Sensors tracking a Swarm of Targets (Published in AIRCC Publications)
2. Corporate Social Responsibility in the context of the Indian Sub-continent; Retail Outlet: Nike and Classification of their Customer-Base for Targeted Marketing (Accepted, did not publish).

Awards:
1. Founder's Award, 2017: Empathy (Awarded for displaying exemplary empathy not only towards our users while building the product, but also with the peers)

Other Score: SAT2: 2170/2400

Post MBA goals:
I am looking to working in the Media/Entertainment/Content industry in Europe. I believe that an MBA from Judge, Cambridge will help me take my career to the next level, and equip me with the right set of tools for the same. Also, since Europe has a lot of creative industry active, it can be a good place to grow professionally in the field that I want to be in.

Posted from my mobile device
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
sachinacharya wrote:
Hi,

Indian/Male/28

I hope admission experts would respond to your post but in the meantime what don't you plug in your information in WAMC tool and get a prediction on your chances at admission in to Judge. As you are yet to take GMAT, you can try multiple GMAT scores and see at what score your odds of admission are highest.
WAMC tool link: https://gmatclub.com/forum/what-are-my- ... 09854.html
MBA and Beyond Consulting
Status:MBA Admissions Consulting from INSEAD, Wharton and Columbia graduates
Affiliations: INSEAD and Harvard
Own Kudos [?]: 350 [1]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi sachinacharya,

You have a got a great profile giving the impression of a "well-rounded candidate". Judge can be a great pick for you as a good percentage of its 2020 class, around 2%, chose media/entertainment as a career. Also, if you're targeting Europe specifically, HEC Paris can be a real pick considering its location and statistics. Another good choice would be INSEAD.

Now evaluating your profile, you have got good stats with reputable undergrad and with a 720+ score, you can make your case real strong. Being the founding member of a startup should provide you with good business exposure and then moving up the ladder in terms of roles must have added strategic acumen in you. The fact that your startup got acquired by Walmart highlights it's and your potential.

Now, you are leading the international team which should help you dig out many great leadership stories with a great international experience in the marketing/content field. You must highlight the learnings from the global exposure you have got till now and use it to give a global vision to your post-MBA goals.

The fact that you got an award for empathy can bring a whole different perspective to your profile. Talking about your ECs, they are interesting but you need to align them well with the USPs of your profile. Also, I am pretty impressed by your publications. Make sure to highlight your creative side through your ECs as it is one of the most important traits you need for your career and Judge highly values it in its students.

If you'd like, we are happy to hop on a call with you to discuss your story in length and address the major hiccups of your profile. Also, you need to have a good understanding of the schools you are going to target. Feel free to connect with me as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma, Linkedin
Founder and Admissions Consultant, MBA and Beyond
Testimonials
Email: shantanu@mbaandbeyond.com
What s app: +65-97158525

sachinacharya wrote:
Hi,

Indian/Male/28

Education:
B.Tech and M.Tech in Information Technology: From Indian Institute of Information Technology, Gwalior (1st Institute in the country to start IT course in 1997, Institute of National Importance). (CGPA: 7.45/10)

Work Experience:
2015-2019: Was the founding team member for a Mobile Gaming studio. It got acquired by Flipkart/Walmart Group. I started as an Engineer, and transitioned to Product Manager, and Senior Product Manager.
2019 - Present: Part of Product Team of a Healthcare startup in India. I am leading the International Business, regularly interacting with our team that is set up in the US for marketing/content. I currently lead a team of 10+ Engineers/Designers.

2. Attended a Game Analytics conference to understand how to use Data in Games in SF.

Extra-curriculars:
1. . I had held a photo exhibition along with a French Photo-journalist on the theme "Faces of Gwalior" during a conference in Gwalior.
2. I was the official photographer of the inaugural GCC Women's T20 cricket tournament on behalf of Oman Cricket.
3. I was the Diplomatic Liaison Officer for the High Commissioner of Trinidad & Tobago during a Exportech Event.

Certifications:
1. Coursera: Macro-economics: The Power of Markets (Wharton, University of Pennsylvania)
3. Coursera: Intro to Financial Accounting (Wharton, University of Pennsylvania)

Publications:
1. A Customized Flocking Algorithm for Swarms of Sensors tracking a Swarm of Targets (Published in AIRCC Publications)
2. Corporate Social Responsibility in the context of the Indian Sub-continent; Retail Outlet: Nike and Classification of their Customer-Base for Targeted Marketing (Accepted, did not publish).

Awards:
1. Founder's Award, 2017: Empathy (Awarded for displaying exemplary empathy not only towards our users while building the product, but also with the peers)

Post MBA goals:
I am looking to working in the Media/Entertainment/Content industry in Europe. I believe that an MBA from Judge, Cambridge will help me take my career to the next level, and equip me with the right set of tools for the same. Also, since Europe has a lot of creative industry active, it can be a good place to grow professionally in the field that I want to be in.

SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Expert Reply
sachinacharya wrote:
Hi,

Indian/Male/28

Education:

Work Experience:

Extra-curriculars:

Certifications:

Publications:

Awards:

Post MBA goals:

Hi sachinacharya,

Looking at your profile, the first thing that I would like to address is your CGPA of 7.45 which is quite decent and would allow you to target most of the top B-schools. Your technical skills and capabilities are evident from not just your completion of bachelors and masters from a technical background but also through your publications about Customized Flocking Algorithm for Swarms of Sensors.

Coming to your work experience, you have a total of 5 years of work experience, which is in alignment with the requirements of an MBA program. Here, you have mentioned that you were one of the founding members of a mobile gaming studio which later got bought by Flipkart/Walmart group, both being prominent brands in their respective areas. Since any entrepreneurial endeavor is accompanied by a lot of allied activities, you should dig deeper into this aspect and bring out varied skills in your profile such as your role of leading teams or strategizing plans to build the venture. This could be perceived as a great value addition to the schools that you are targeting. This part of your profile definitely stands out and showcases your potential as a future leader in the making. Furthermore, you are currently working in a healthcare start-up which again proves your constant growth and flexibility to adapt in varied domains. Having said that, since you are applying to an MBA program, you need to highlight any managerial task that you have handled to maintain the relevancy pattern.

Furthermore, when talking about your extracurricular participation, you have been involved in quite a diverse range of activities which is impressive since it highlights your versatility quotient. Moreover, you have held multiple certifications which showcases your thirst for knowledge and learning curve. Most importantly, you have received an empathy award which is a commendable trait that is very much valued in every top B-school. However, to further boost your profile and show how you went above and beyond in your endeavours, you can talk about the kind of events you handled, what skills you gained and what were your major takeaways.

Speaking of the school that you are targeting, i.e. Judge at Cambridge University, comes under the dream category, where your chances of acceptance stands at around 50%. That said, I would suggest that you hedge bets wisely and broaden your options by targeting a good mix of dream and competitive schools such as LBS, INSEAD, UCL, CASS, and IMPERIAL.

Moreover you can further boost your chances of acceptance by presenting a very strong application (comprising of Essays, LORs, and Resume) that will help you differentiate from the application pool by showcasing your strengths. Your application would highlight your profile USP’s and overshadow any particular weaknesses in your profile.

That said, if you are contemplating on how to draft an impactful application, you can check out our All-in-one service which is a complete end to end consulting process aimed at providing personalised application suggestions, unlimited edits and expert consultants who would constantly be there to help you throughout your application journey! We have helped 3500+ applicants get into the top B-schools with a 95% success rate. So what are you waiting for? just click on the link below and start your admission journey with us!

Below is the link to our All-in-One service:

https://www.mim-essay.com/mim-all-in-one

Hope this helped!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 36
Schools: ISB '23 (I)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi,

I am a prospective student looking to apply in R4. Request someone to evaluate my profile given below:

BACKGROUND: 27 years, Female

GMAT SCORE: 660 (Q44, V37)

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
PG Diploma in Marketing Management (Welingkar Institute, Mumbai): A+ Grade
Bachelor's of Management Studies (H.R. College, University of Mumbai): CGPA 6.91/7.00
XII - 85.33% (H.R. College, Mumbai - HSC)
X - 89.86% (Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai - ICSE)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEARS
Tata Consumer Products Limited
- Led multiple on ground projects ranging from digital transformation rollout to distribution innovation projects focused on increased placement of Tata Tea brands across Western India
- Participated in multiple international conferences
Teach For India
- Taught literacy and fostered community development in an underprivileged school in Dharavi, Mumbai

COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Shadowbox Charitable Trust and Pragati Holistic Development Trust
- Raised funds INR 2.5+ lacs to provide grains, sanitary essentials and daily necessities to over 250 families in under-resourced communities of Dharavi, Govandi-Mankhurd and Sion
Safecity: Red Dot Foundation
- Pioneered “Be Your Own Superhero” campaign to raise awareness on sexual harassment
Antarang Foundation
- Awarded ‘Best Mentor’ title for consistent and collaborative effort in student mentoring

POST MBA GOALS: Strategy/Marketing roles in FMCG

Thanks in advance!
MBA Admissions Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 1109 [2]
Given Kudos: 1752
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
rads93 wrote:
Hi,

I am a prospective student looking to apply in R4. Request someone to evaluate my profile given below:

BACKGROUND: 27 years, Female

GMAT SCORE: 660 (Q44, V37)

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND:
PG Diploma in Marketing Management (Welingkar Institute, Mumbai): A+ Grade
Bachelor's of Management Studies (H.R. College, University of Mumbai): CGPA 6.91/7.00
XII - 85.33% (H.R. College, Mumbai - HSC)
X - 89.86% (Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai - ICSE)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 6+ YEARS
Tata Consumer Products Limited
- Led multiple on ground projects ranging from digital transformation rollout to distribution innovation projects focused on increased placement of Tata Tea brands across Western India
- Participated in multiple international conferences
Teach For India
- Taught literacy and fostered community development in an underprivileged school in Dharavi, Mumbai

COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
Shadowbox Charitable Trust and Pragati Holistic Development Trust
- Raised funds INR 2.5+ lacs to provide grains, sanitary essentials and daily necessities to over 250 families in under-resourced communities of Dharavi, Govandi-Mankhurd and Sion
Safecity: Red Dot Foundation
- Pioneered “Be Your Own Superhero” campaign to raise awareness on sexual harassment
Antarang Foundation
- Awarded ‘Best Mentor’ title for consistent and collaborative effort in student mentoring

POST MBA GOALS: Strategy/Marketing roles in FMCG

Thanks in advance!

Hi Rads93,

Thanks for sharing your profile and MBA aspirations.

My name is Priyanka, Client Manager at ARINGO.

You have a very interesting profile! From what I can see:
    Academics – good GPA in bachelor's. However, I can see you have done a PG Diploma in Marketing Management. Was it like a full-time MBA course?

GMAT - While 660 is a fine score, the class average for Cambridge is 696 and round 4 is more competitive for an international applicant. A compelling story is needed for a strong application and we can work together on the same.

Work Experience –The experience is right in place for Cambridge. 😊 We would love to know more about the promotions, roles, and responsibilities, impact of your work, international conferences with Tata Consumer Products Limited.

Extracurricular activities/Volunteer Work –Loads of volunteering activities- AWESOME! Details on hobbies/interests?

Your career goals- Your career goals seem fine but we would like to have a look at your resume to discuss in detail.

If you send me your CV and other info on PRIYANKAK@ARINGO.com, I would love to connect you with our CEO who will be happy to help further with a detailed review and perhaps work together on some amazing apps.

GOOD LUCK!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Background and nationality: Engineering ; Indian
Undergrad Information : B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from IIST (GPA: 7.82)
Xth: 88.80 (State board)
XIIth: 96.20 (CBSE)
GMAT: 730
Work experience and leadership: 4 years work experience as Scientist in ISRO
Community and others: Worked for an NGO providing primary education to under-privileged kids.
Post MBA goals: In Consultancy.
Anything else: A cricket player. College Cricket team captain for 3 years. Co-Ordinator of college Tech and cultural fest. Beginner with Guitar.
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi ares0608,

On the surface, your profile looks decent. Your academics are good with an amazing GMAT. For your work experience, you didn’t provide much details about the roles and responsibilities you have undertaken. As you were a Scientist at ISRO you must have many good stories to share in your apps. You can speak about how your different roles have developed leadership qualities in you and how you have taken care of things when things went south.

Your community experience is good, and you can share your experience while working for the NGO, and what was your motivation behind it. Talk about your interest in cricket and how these experiences helped to build your personality. Your ECs are important as adcoms will get to know about the different aspects of your personality. Guitar experience will also add some colour to your profile.

You must have a clear reason why an MBA at Judge is a perfect fit for you and how Judge can help you to achieve your post-MBA goal. I would require more details about your work experience and your contribution to your organization to give you a realistic assessment.

If you’d like, we are happy to hop on a call with you sometime this week to discuss your profile in length and gauge the perfect b-school for you. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials

ares0608 wrote:
Community and others: Worked for an NGO providing primary education to under-privileged kids.
Anything else: A cricket player. College Cricket team captain for 3 years. Co-Ordinator of college Tech and cultural fest. Beginner with Guitar.
Personal MBA Coach Founder
Status:Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Affiliations: Wharton, MIT
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [1]
Overall Client Admit Rate: 96%
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
ares0608 wrote:

Hello ares0608,

Thank you for sharing. I would love to know more about your post-MBA goals. Your career aspirations should be a bit more explicit here, depicting a particular area of focus or new perspective you hope to bring to an issue or field. Since consulting is very broad, add some details on where you hope to focus.

Your undergrad GPA and GMAT are quite solid, and your position as a Scientist in ISRO is very interesting! Since you are coming from a less traditional career, be sure that your essays, resumes and LORs call attention to both unique AND transferable skills. Be sure to show how you have stood out as a leader and how you have leveraged analytical and/or out of the box thinking in this role.

Personal MBA Coach works with applicants from around the world, and many Indian applicants. Do not hesitate to reach out to scott@personalmbacoach.com – we would love to further discuss your profile and ways to enhance your candidacy!

Regards,
Personal MBA Coach
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V37
Send PM
I am a prospective student looking to apply in R4. Request evaluation of my profile as given below:

Background and Nationality: Engineer - Automotive Industry; Indian
Undergrad Information : B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kanpur (CGPA: 7.4/10); Masters from IFP School, France (GPA 3.34/4)
GMAT: 730 (Q51 V37 IR7)
Work experience and leadership: 9+ in total; 6+ in the Automotive Industry across Europe (France, Sweden & Austria); Leading a team of 6 Engineers towards product development.
Community and others: UN Online Volunteer, Associated with start-up to promote quality education among women in rural India.
Post MBA goals: Niche Consulting in the domain of Electrification, Sustainability & New-mobility; International Organization working with Government on policy matters.
Anything else: Intermediate German language proficiency, full sponsorship for Masters program.
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Hi singhabhiiau,

Thank you for sharing your profile. Your stats are pretty good with a competitive GMAT score. The class average GMAT stands at 691, so this part is pretty sorted for you. Your work experience, on the surface, looks amazing with some incredible international experience. You have worked across Europe, and if you shared how these international experiences have impacted you, it will make your app strong. For your leadership experiences, briefly outline the situation and then describe your leadership roles, how you were influential and what you learned. I would like to know some significant aspects of your work experience (such as roles, responsibilities, and career progression) to guide you more on how you can enhance your apps.

Your community experiences are noteworthy, especially your involvement with a start-up to promote quality education among women in rural India. The adcoms put a high emphasis on this because it highlights the candidate's ideals of giving back to society. I also suggest that you include your hobbies and interests to demonstrate your diverse personality.

If you’re looking for European b-schools such as INSEAD feel free to look into this session. It's on 20th March and it's a personalised session, to help you assess your chances.

Your post-MBA goals are clear, and if you are open to a recommendation, you can also look for INSEAD, LBS, and HEC. They are great schools. Round 4 deadlines for Judge has been closed and chances in Round 5 are very very slim. If you apply in Round 1, you have a sure shot at b-school. What will matter most is how you connect all the experiential dots in your profile and bring a good narrative.

If you would like, we are happy to hop on a call with you sometime this week to discuss your profile in length and answer any of your concerns. Feel free to book a free session with us as per your convenience.

What it takes you to get into INSEAD

Cheers!
Shantanu Sharma
Testimonials

singhabhiiau wrote:
I am a prospective student looking to apply in R4. Request evaluation of my profile as given below:

Background and Nationality: Engineer - Automotive Industry; Indian
Undergrad Information : B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kanpur (CGPA: 7.4/10); Masters from IFP School, France (GPA 3.34/4)
GMAT: 730 (Q51 V37 IR7)
Work experience and leadership: 9+ in total; 6+ in the Automotive Industry across Europe (France, Sweden & Austria); Leading a team of 6 Engineers towards product development.
Community and others: UN Online Volunteer, Associated with start-up to promote quality education among women in rural India.
Post MBA goals: Niche Consulting in the domain of Electrification, Sustainability & New-mobility; International Organization working with Government on policy matters.
Anything else: Intermediate German language proficiency, full sponsorship for Masters program.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 610 Q40 V34
WE:Marketing (Health Care)
Send PM
Hello Guys, Can any one please evaluate my profile. Thank you.

Background and nationality - Male, Indian 33.
Undergrad Information - 1. Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(Sikkim Manipal University) (Top 10 Percentile of class) 2. Masters in Hospital Administration.
GMAT: In August(Expected score between 670 - 700)
Work experience and leadership - Have 4 years experience in Sales and Networking in Healthcare, Hospitals and Medical Tourism industry. 1 Year in Electric Vehicle Industry.
Community and others- 1. Planning committee of University festival, 2. Represented junior college in Table Tennis(district level), 3. Silver Medal in Mixed Martial Arts(District level)
Post MBA goals - Getting into senior Marketing/Consultant/Strategy domain in Healthcare/Consumer goods industry
Anything else?
- Have run my own $0 investment start up for 2.5 years (Early detection for learning disorders)

Thank you.
Status:Boutique MBA Admissions Consulting from a Wharton graduate - Helping applicants get into top global business schools since 2008
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
AnujSheth wrote:
Hello Guys, Can any one please evaluate my profile. Thank you.

Background and nationality - Male, Indian 33.
Undergrad Information - 1. Bachelors in Occupational Therapy(Sikkim Manipal University) (Top 10 Percentile of class) 2. Masters in Hospital Administration.
GMAT: In August(Expected score between 670 - 700)
Work experience and leadership - Have 4 years experience in Sales and Networking in Healthcare, Hospitals and Medical Tourism industry. 1 Year in Electric Vehicle Industry.
Community and others- 1. Planning committee of University festival, 2. Represented junior college in Table Tennis(district level), 3. Silver Medal in Mixed Martial Arts(District level)
Post MBA goals - Getting into senior Marketing/Consultant/Strategy domain in Healthcare/Consumer goods industry
Anything else?
- Have run my own $0 investment start up for 2.5 years (Early detection for learning disorders)

Thank you.

Hello AnujSheth and thank you for sharing. You will want to work to fine-tune your post-MBA goals. Reflecting upon and articulating your career goals now will help save you time when you begin to write your essays. Currently, these goals are a bit broad so you want to really think about how you will be unique and impactful. Goal development is one of the key components of Personal MBA Coach's services. We focus on this early on so applicants can reference their goal statements when developing their MBA essays.

The rest of your profile looks relatively strong, though you may want to revisit your extracurriculars. You will want these to really reflect what you are passionate about and to fit with the rest of your story. Your start-up is definitely an interesting component of your candidacy.

Where else are you targeting aside from Judge? Personal MBA Coach recommends targeting 5 to 7 schools to maximize your chances of acceptance.

Do not hesitate to reach out to scott@personalmbacoach.com if you are looking for guidance in order to put together strong applications!

Best,
Personal MBA Coach
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Concentration: Marketing, Healthcare
GMAT 1: 610 Q40 V34
WE:Marketing (Health Care)
Send PM
PersonalMBACoach Thank you for the evaluation. As of now, I have shortlisted Judge, IMD and ISB.
Majorly because of the tenure(1 year), placement concentration, geography and the Tuition fees.
Currently concentrating on Gmat, and will start the aplication process by September this year.
Wil surely work on streamlining the Post MBA goal and fine tune the application, although I am a bit lost as to how to go about it, but will cross that bridge when I get to it, will surely get in touch for that.
Thank you.
Own Kudos [?]: 359 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
AnujSheth wrote:
PersonalMBACoach Thank you for the evaluation. As of now, I have shortlisted Judge, IMD and ISB.
Majorly because of the tenure(1 year), placement concentration, geography and the Tuition fees.
Currently concentrating on Gmat, and will start the aplication process by September this year.
Wil surely work on streamlining the Post MBA goal and fine tune the application, although I am a bit lost as to how to go about it, but will cross that bridge when I get to it, will surely get in touch for that.
Thank you.

Hello again AnujSheth,

Of course, and that sounds like a good selection of schools. Good luck on the GMAT and we look forward to hearing from you!

We also have written a blog on articulating your MBA goals if you would like to take a look here.

Best,
Personal MBA Coach
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   
Moderator:
Judge, Said, and Bocconi Moderator
105 posts