Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 18:36 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:36

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [157]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Admitted - Which School Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1047 [2]
Given Kudos: 630
Schools: Ross '25 (M$)
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V42 (Online)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 34
Send PM
Re: Forum Quiz V2.0- Update! [#permalink]
i cannot find options in quiz mode after purchasing the sunscription for quiz mode
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 20 [1]
Given Kudos: 82
Concentration: International Business, General Management
GMAT 1: 360 Q27 V14
GMAT 2: 430 Q30 V20
GMAT 3: 480 Q36 V20
GPA: 3.78
WE:Engineering (Transportation)
Send PM
Kudos
bb ... I have followed all the steps but still the timer is not available and also the options to select the answer choices is not available.. please help.. :please:

Also, doesn't also mean that GMATClub is no longer free as it is used to be.. Can I go to the older version, in which the timer and option selector was available by Default.
Attachments
Attachments

File comment: No timer and Answer Choice selector
Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 8.13.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 8.13.38 PM.png [ 1.04 MiB | Viewed 16674 times ]

Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
nikhilongc wrote:
bb
I think there is an issue with this quiz platform. I have observed in my last three quizzes that after I click on the "end quiz" icon after completing 10 questions, it takes me to my error log. But, there I get to see only 8 or 9 of the questions that I attempted in the quiz. No idea why that happens. One or two questions from the 10 questions I attempted are lost.
Need help.

Thank you for reporting this issue.
We will be working on fixing and reproducing these. It is a bit odd. I just wanted to say that if you don't make a choice on the timer, then that question is not recorded as attempted (e.g. you took 9 questions and chose the timer answer choice but did not select an answer on the 10th, it won't be recorded even though the timer was started). I want to make sure this is taken into consideration.
Thank you.
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
There was an unrelated issue with the RC timer that caused the RC timer to disappear. It has been fixed. :cool:

Sorry about the issue. It was not related to the quiz system.
Thanks,
BB.

saswat1987 wrote:
bb ... I have followed all the steps but still the timer is not available and also the options to select the answer choices is not available.. please help.. :please:

Also, doesn't also mean that GMATClub is no longer free as it is used to be.. Can I go to the older version, in which the timer and option selector was available by Default.
Attachments
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
nikhilongc wrote:
bb
I think there is an issue with this quiz platform. I have observed in my last three quizzes that after I click on the "end quiz" icon after completing 10 questions, it takes me to my error log. But, there I get to see only 8 or 9 of the questions that I attempted in the quiz. No idea why that happens. One or two questions from the 10 questions I attempted are lost.
Need help.

Thanks. Figured it out and fixed it. We had a delay between clicking the timer answer choice and clicking next button (there was always a delay built into the timer for some reason I am not sure of.... ) but we have removed the delay so you won't have this issue any more.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
Given Kudos: 415
Concentration: General Management, Strategy
GPA: 4
WE:Supply Chain Management (Consulting)
Send PM
Kudos
bb wrote:
nikhilongc wrote:
bb
Need help.

Thanks. Figured it out and fixed it. We had a delay between licking the timer and clicking next button (there was always a delay built into the timer for some reason I am not sure of.... ) but we have removed the delay so you won't have this issue any more.

I was facing the same issue earlier today. Thanks for the fix bb!

Posted from my mobile device
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Great it fixed it for you. If you guys have other issues, don’t be shy. I appreciate your good wishes but we do want to fix the bugs 😬😎

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 273
Send PM
Hi bb ,

There seems to be some problem with the quiz filter. It isn't filtering the questions as per the constraints.

Thanks
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72892 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
var95 wrote:
Hi bb ,

There seems to be some problem with the quiz filter. It isn't filtering the questions as per the constraints.

Thanks

Thank you. Could you be a tiny bit more specific? 😎

Can you post a link that is not filtering and mention what you were trying to filter?

Thank you!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
bb

Tried in the DS forum for Coordinate Geometry question types but when I select quiz I get a mixed set of questions. Same for filtering by difficulty.
GMAT Club Reviews PM Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 754 [1]
Given Kudos: 522
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Kudos
bb, I just spent some time in exploring this new feature that I have been hoping for the longest time, so I am delighted to see it up and working smoothly. It's an awesome and a super helpful feature. :)
GMAT Club Reviews PM Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 754 [0]
Given Kudos: 522
Schools: ISB'22 (D)
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
bb, I have a couple of thoughts to share with you related to the Forum Quiz Mode.

Do you think it would be useful to have options to select the number of questions and total time just in case a user wants to further customize the quiz according to his/her needs, such as attempt a quiz under GMAT like conditions rather than practice mode or track/check speed under a time constraint, etc.?

Also, do you think it makes sense to have a filter for Types (or Topics) in My Error Log?
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
var95 wrote:
bb

Tried in the DS forum for Coordinate Geometry question types but when I select quiz I get a mixed set of questions. Same for filtering by difficulty.

Thank you for reporting this issue.
It has been found, squished, and fixed :cool:
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 484
Send PM
Kudos
Hi bb
Great initiative. It would be great to have a filter for the questions in which I failed, and those that took me too long to do. That option is not available in the question banks, and it seems that the new feature does not have it either.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Thanks so much bb. It worked :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 162
Send PM
Kudos
bb Great initiative. However, I am not able to make payment since I do not have a credit card. Could you please make it possible to make payment using a debit card /net banking?

Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 125 [0]
Given Kudos: 545
GMAT 1: 640 Q38 V40
GMAT 2: 650 Q44 V36
GMAT 3: 570 Q31 V38
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
I am going to give this a try. Ive often thought something like this would save me a lot of time, as opposed to having to search posts, copy and paste into a word doc etc. I will let you guys know what I think.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 125 [0]
Given Kudos: 545
GMAT 1: 640 Q38 V40
GMAT 2: 650 Q44 V36
GMAT 3: 570 Q31 V38
GMAT 4: 720 Q49 V40
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
Ok, here are some thoughts. You should impliment a way to save questions to a quiz, that way, someone could practice say "ds and ps problems on the same quiz." Its actually quite annoying not to be able to practice multiple question types on the same quiz. Also, I feel that hte 5.99/ mo subscription should also include gmat club tests. Technically, those gmatclub test questions are also on the forum, so they should really be a part of this. You could perhaps just program the forum to save questions to already created quizzes on the "GMAT CLUB" tests. You dont really want to offer two competing products on the same site, so perhaps up the fee to $9.99 or something like that to include access to the GMAT CLUB TESTS PAGE, or at least consider an option that includes both for some monthly fee.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  ...  21