Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 17:51 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 17:51

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72913 [157]
Given Kudos: 18870
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619723 [0]
Given Kudos: 81613
Send PM
Re: Forum Quiz V2.0- Update! [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Naman3001 wrote:
Does the Forum quiz has Data Insights questions to practice for the Focus Edition of the GMAT Exam?

Yes, all four sections of it: Graphs and Tables, Multi-Source Reasoning, Two-part Analysis, and Data Sufficiency.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 7
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V34
Send PM
Can someone help, how can I choose the sources of questions while taking GMAT club Forum quizzes?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
­Getting following error while creating quiz and my plan is still activee, kindly help with the issue.

Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619723 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Nsp10 wrote:
­Getting following error while creating quiz and my plan is still activee, kindly help with the issue.

­This should be resolved now. Please let us know if there are any further issues. Thank you for reporting.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 25
Send PM
Done,
thank you for very quick response :-)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Hi, 
Is there a way to add a name to the quiz that I have attempted that's visible on the error log
For eg: I just gave a 10-question quiz on ratios, and I want to come back and check the quiz later. Is it possible to name it?
Thanks!
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72913 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
varshaaaaa wrote:
Hi, 
Is there a way to add a name to the quiz that I have attempted that's visible on the error log
For eg: I just gave a 10-question quiz on ratios, and I want to come back and check the quiz later. Is it possible to name it?
Thanks!

Hi. Thank you for the question and this is one of the features we planned to haven’t add button unfortunately ran out of time due to GMAT focus changes that needed to be done to test and the website. Will be going back to adding this in a couple other features later on this year but for now unfortunately the naming is automatic.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 67
Concentration: General Management, Human Resources
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
bb wrote:
varshaaaaa wrote:
Hi, 
Thanks!

Hi. Thank you for the question and this is one of the features we planned to haven’t add button unfortunately ran out of time due to GMAT focus changes that needed to be done to test and the website. Will be going back to adding this in a couple other features later on this year but for now unfortunately the naming is automatic.

­Hi bb, 
Understood, Thank you for the quick response, I'll just note down the quiz no and the topic in my notebook. 
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V50
GRE 1: Q157 V151
Send PM
Hello,
Is it possible to add more filters when choosing questions?

I really like this new tool as it saves me time to create a set of questions, however the Practice Question Bank still adds more value as I can actually validate before hand that the question is a good one (bad questions not only do not add value, but they confuse me and I end up doing worse).

My biggest struggle with this tool is the amount of low-quality questions that Im getting. For example, for MSR (in data insight), I just stopped adding questions randomly as I was getting mostly very low quality ones, so for that specific subject I have to go to the Q Bank and select the ones that either have many Kodos, or at least some responses.

All im asking is to have a way to make sure those quizzes randomly created actually contain the best questions from this platform, and not random questions that nobody even gave their Kodos.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 66
Send PM
Are the GMATclub tests and forum quiz using the same bank of questions? Whats the difference?
Math Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 619723 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
Sanjeetgujrall wrote:
Are the GMATclub tests and forum quiz using the same bank of questions? Whats the difference?

­GMAT Club tests consist of questions created by GMAT Club, and those are not included in the Quiz. The Quiz, on the other hand, comprises questions from various sources.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 298
Send PM
Is there a method to hand-pick problems for drilling? I'd like to have granular control over my practice sessions, practicing the specific questions that I want.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 298
Send PM
I for one refrain myself from asking the same question twice, but I'm not sure where else to ask this. So, any help on this would be appreciated.

I found ~100 of questions that I would like to do drill. They are in an excel sheet (links to gmat club question) - Instead of openning these questions in a separate new tab and doing them in a row, is there way to build a quiz out of these 100 questions? I was thinking two quizzes each with 50 questions? I guess my question is can I hand pick questions when building quizzes? Or the quiz generator doesn't give you that option, and just throws a bunch of questions at you as it sees fit?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 72913 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi. It’s a good question.
The only way I can think of attempting these questions would be to open every single one of them and bookmark them.

You can bookmark the first 50 and take them in the quiz.

You don’t have to bookmark them next time because as long as they’re fresh only you can use that toggle to separate bookmarked attempted bookmarked unattempted.

This is the only way I can think of taking your exact collection.

Intern
Intern
Send PM
­Hello bb

There used to be a an option to select the source(i.e OG, Prep etc)...Now it has been removed, May I understand why, I feel that was a great feature!!
Disappointed now as it is removed!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Thank you for the FAQ.

Small query: I could not find a filter to select a source (for example, Manhattan or OG) while starting a custom quiz in the forum quiz.
Could you please help me find this?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GPA: 10
Send PM
Hi there,

I've been using the GMAT forum quiz for a while now and I really enjoy it for the CR, RC, and Quant sections. However, I've been having some trouble with the DI section.
- The same questions keep popping up in every new quiz, but strangely, these questions don't appear in the error logs either.
- Many questions don't show up on the screen
- Nmber of questions in the quiz is often lower than what I select.

Does anyone has any suggestions for fixing these issues?

Also, could you recommend other sources that have questions closer to the official GMAT level for DI? Thanks a lot!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21