Last visit was: 01 May 2024, 06:55 It is currently 01 May 2024, 06:55

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V33
GMAT 2: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 6.35
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
MBAXR01 wrote:
Hi guys!

Did anybody R3 application receive an invitation to interview?

­Apparently some applicants have scheduled their interview as they commented above. I haven't received anything yet, wondering if it is a ding
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 61
Concentration: Leadership, General Management
Send PM
Re: Calling all Emory Goizueta MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
MBAXR01 wrote:

yes
Intern
Intern
Send PM
geetanshkohli wrote:
My interview is scheduled with Danni Dong. Can any person from R1 or R2 please share their experience who got interviewed by her?

­I have an interview scheduled with Danni Dong today. May I ask if you could share your experience? 
Thank you in advance
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 52 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Helen1308 wrote:
I have an interview scheduled with Danni Dong today. May I ask if you could share your experience?  Thank you in advance

My experience with her was good; the standard question was asked except for a few outliers. These came from my resume. She understood and confirmed her understanding while taking notes.

I was waitlisted though, but this could be due to my overrepresented background and some weakness in my application so don’t think too much about it

For the Questions, you can check the Interview Debrief
Intern
Intern
Send PM
geetanshkohli wrote:
Helen1308 wrote:
I have an interview scheduled with Danni Dong today. May I ask if you could share your experience?  Thank you in advance

My experience with her was good; the standard question was asked except for a few outliers. These came from my resume. She understood and confirmed her understanding while taking notes.

I was waitlisted though, but this could be due to my overrepresented background and some weakness in my application so don’t think too much about it

For the Questions, you can check the Interview Debrief

­Thank you very much for your information, it's helpful for me to prepare for the interview.
Hope that you will get good news from the school soon!

Ross & Kellogg Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 67 [0]
Given Kudos: 717
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V33
GMAT 2: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
Helen1308 wrote:

Even I interviewed with her. All standard questions but like someone else mentioned, she does like to go into the resume and ask some pointed questions if one has made some transitions which need to explained. Other than that, she’s very friendly and keeps the interview conversational. Full disclosure, I did get rejected from emory though
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
I have an interview scheduled with Emma TIllman. Can anyone share their experience?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
It does make a difference, humans are different, in their thought process, ability to act or react and hold biases.

I have conducted 20+ joint interviews in my career and my counterparts in the interview hadn’t shared the same opinions on every answer an interviewee gave.

To calm your nerves and expecting the same ability to judge is desirable but groundwork and research about the person’s style will always help the interviewee feel more prepared and confident
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 118
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.15
WE:Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Send PM
geetanshkohli wrote:
It does make a difference, humans are different, in their thought process, ability to act or react and hold biases. I have conducted 20+ joint interviews in my career and my counterparts in the interview hadn’t shared the same opinions on every answer an interviewee gave. To calm your nerves and expecting the same ability to judge is desirable but groundwork and research about the person’s style will always help the interviewee feel more prepared and confident

Yeah I disagree here. Most will stick to a script - look at clear admit
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
MBAXR01 wrote:

No reverts whatsoever yet
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Any waitlist candidate from r1/r2 get an admit or any sort of update

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 31 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V40
GPA: 3.6
Send PM
Guys - apologies if I’m going off MBA-admissions/interview topic but as an admit to Goizueta, after seeing the recent campus violences especially with a prof from business dept, what are your thoughts? I’m asking this as It’s a terrible sight out there and it’s making me rethink my decision. However, I may be overthinking here so just wanted to know your opinion.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
Send PM
Trent981 wrote:
Guys - apologies if I’m going off MBA-admissions/interview topic but as an admit to Goizueta, after seeing the recent campus violences especially with a prof from business dept, what are your thoughts? I’m asking this as It’s a terrible sight out there and it’s making me rethink my decision. However, I may be overthinking here so just wanted to know your opinion.

Which incident are you talking about?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Nikhil97 wrote:
Which incident are you talking about?

Search three keywords “Emory violence atlanta” on google, a large number of reports will be show.

Also, I want to highlight that these events are now happening across multiple universities too
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33