[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "198_school_count"
Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 : Johnson - Page 55
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 00:27 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 00:27
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 214 [1]
Given Kudos: 89
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Other Schools
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.6
WE:Corporate Finance (Health Care)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
GRE 1: Q158 V153
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Zain2018 wrote:
Good day guys, can someone who got interviewed by Cornell share the questions they were asked.

+ 1
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
GRE 1: Q151 V155
WE:Sales (Telecommunications)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Cornell Johnson MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2026 [#permalink]
Guess who emailed me at MIDNIGHT last night... my interview invite finally came. Ya'll heads up! They are just taking their time. It says that the final date *complete* your interview is 3/29 so there is still plenty of time.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q81 V84 DI81
GPA: 3.55
Send PM
When did ur application status go "under review"?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
techsalesgal219 wrote:
Guess who emailed me at MIDNIGHT last night... my interview invite finally came. Ya'll heads up! They are just taking their time. It says that the final date *complete* your interview is 3/29 so there is still plenty of time.

­Congrats!

Yes - invites will go out through mid-March. Not receiving any notification yet does not indicate anything :)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
GRE 1: Q151 V155
WE:Sales (Telecommunications)
Send PM
KathanPatel82 wrote:
When did ur application status go "under review"?

­It was under review for over a month 
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Healthcare, General Management
GMAT Focus 1:
645 Q81 V84 DI81
GPA: 3.55
Send PM
Congratulations 🎉👏
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [0]
Send PM
Zain2018 wrote:
Good day guys, can someone who got interviewed by Cornell share the questions they were asked.

­
I think the two most important things are demonstrating interest in Johnson and understanding what you want to accomplish with your MBA.

If you can answer those questions well then I think you're in a good spot.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [1]
Given Kudos: 694
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
Send PM
Kudos
Reading all these worried anxious messages is like deja-vu for me.

Hi - from a current Cornell 1st Year (from India). Please have patience as the school does infact interview people very late in the process. I remember last year someone got an invite 2 days before the March deadline.

For me, I was waitlisted in March end last year and was interviewed in June end (sic). I had barely a month to pack up and come to Ithaca.

Anyone who receives an invite (whether you are from India or not), feel free to DM me. I will be happy to take mock sessions for you.

I wish you all the best in this journey. Dont lose hope! Cornell was the only admit I converted and so far its been a great experience.

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [2]
Given Kudos: 94
Send PM
Kudos
headofthetable wrote:
Reading all these worried anxious messages is like deja-vu for me. Hi - from a current Cornell 1st Year (from India). Please have patience as the school does infact interview people very late in the process. I remember last year someone got an invite 2 days before the March deadline. For me, I was waitlisted in March end last year and was interviewed in June end (sic). I had barely a month to pack up and come to Ithaca. Anyone who receives an invite (whether you are from India or not), feel free to DM me. I will be happy to take mock sessions for you. I wish you all the best in this journey. Dont lose hope! Cornell was the only admit I converted and so far its been a great experience. Posted from my mobile device

This is soo encouraging
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
Hi all, I got an interview invite and I'm about to schedule my interview, and it would be great to get some advice on whether I should schedule it for next week vs. two weeks later. I'm leaning more towards two weeks later, but I'm wondering if it's generally better to do it earlier if possible..? I know it's probably a miniscule difference, but I really want this to go well!!!
Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Other Schools
GMAT 1: 730 Q51 V38
GPA: 3.6
WE:Corporate Finance (Health Care)
Send PM
wasabii wrote:
Hi all, I got an interview invite and I’m about to schedule my interview, and it would be great to get some advice on whether I should schedule it for next week vs. two weeks later. I’m leaning more towards two weeks later, but I’m wondering if it’s generally better to do it earlier if possible..? I know it’s probably a miniscule difference, but I really want this to go well!!! Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone.

I

’d advise to do it now

In all honesty you’re going to be totally focused on it for I’d say 3-5 days tops

else you’ll just be stressing about it for the future week
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi Guys,
How do I check my interviewer after scheduling the interview?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [0]
Given Kudos: 694
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V44
Send PM
wasabii wrote:
Hi all, I got an interview invite and I'm about to schedule my interview, and it would be great to get some advice on whether I should schedule it for next week vs. two weeks later. I'm leaning more towards two weeks later, but I'm wondering if it's generally better to do it earlier if possible..? I know it's probably a miniscule difference, but I really want this to go well!!!

Earlier the better

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 24 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
wasabii wrote:

­The best time to schedule the interview is when you are most comfortable. I have calendar holds for admission interviews in March that candidates scheduled back in early Febraury. You are not at a disadvantage if you schedule your interview later.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 22
Send PM
for those who got interview invite, what is the last day to schedule interview?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Pengui wrote:
wasabii wrote:

­The best time to schedule the interview is when you are most comfortable. I have calendar holds for admission interviews in March that candidates scheduled back in early Febraury. You are not at a disadvantage if you schedule your interview later.

­­Thanks for the reply! Opted for a date that falls somewhat in between :)
Intern
Intern
Send PM

mavrick0102 wrote:
for those who got interview invite, what is the last day to schedule interview?

­The email said to complete interviews by March 29 to get a guaranteed decision by April 5!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  53   54   55   56   57  ...  80   
Moderator:
Johnson, CBS, and McDonough Moderator
3 posts