Last visit was: 04 Jun 2024, 21:30 It is currently 04 Jun 2024, 21:30
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 33 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.32
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V37
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Concentration: Accounting, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.53
WE:Account Management (Consumer Products)
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD Applicants (Sept 2016 Intake) Class of July 2017!! [#permalink]
fmbraga wrote:
Evil wrote:
Damn :( Missed the call ! I called back but there was an answering machine. Does anyone know if they only call accepted applicants or everyone ? I was not near my phone when the call came and now I am hanging in the tree :S. Should I celebrate or not. Do they call again ? Can anyone tell when will they send the email for acceptance ? :!: :shock:

Congrats!! They usually call only accepted applicants, so I think it is pretty safe to assume you are in! Anyway, just to be safe, If I were you I would hold on any celebration until I officially hear the words from them! Just give them a call tomorrow morning! I haven't received any e-mail yet...

Best of luck!

Got in, Starting in Fonty, Yayyyyy ! Partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (AO was AN)
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all INSEAD Applicants (Sept 2016 Intake) Class of July 2017!! [#permalink]
Received a call too! Starting in Singy.
Excited!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
In! From Vietnam but based in Europe. Anyone knows if there is a facebook or forum group discussion of future class of Sep 2016 so we can start discussing about our coming journey?

Also, when I made the application, I stated Fonty as preferred starting place but still have not got confirmation from school yet. Have you guys received official acceptance email with logistics details yet? (since some of you already know where you will start)

Cheers and good luck to those who are waiting.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
skane wrote:
In! From Vietnam but based in Europe. Anyone knows if there is a facebook or forum group discussion of future class of Sep 2016 so we can start discussing about our coming journey?

Also, when I made the application, I stated Fonty as preferred starting place but still have not got confirmation from school yet. Have you guys received official acceptance email with logistics details yet? (since some of you already know where you will start)

No e-mail so far, only a call yesterday morning. There should be an invitation for intranet communication, hope it will be in official e-mail together with other details.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
Send PM
zvetta wrote:
skane wrote:

No e-mail so far, only a call yesterday morning. There should be an invitation for intranet communication, hope it will be in official e-mail together with other details.

Got an official email detailing the process going forward. the mail says that the mba-connect details will be shared in the coming days.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
skane wrote:

There is a facebook group called INSEAD 17J.

Welcome!!
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Ski Trip to Chamonix
A vlog of my recent trip to Chamonix in France with my MBA friends from INSEAD! We spent 3 days skiing in Chamonix over the long weekend just before our first block of exams started. Very responsible of us, right?... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog1: Ski Trip to Chamonix
A vlog of my recent trip to Chamonix in France with my MBA friends from INSEAD! We spent 3 days skiing in Chamonix over the long weekend just before our first block of exams started. Very responsible of us, right?... Continue Reading →
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Reflections: My first period at INSEAD
It has been 10 weeks since I started my MBA programme at INSEAD. A couple of folks have asked me how the journey has been so far and most times I find it hard to explain. I will take a... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The world famous DASH!
Out of all of the INSEAD slang words, “DASH” was one of the terms I learnt way before I even applied. A friend who was studying at INSEAD was telling me about all these amazing things that were happening at... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The INSEAD Entrepreneurship Bootcamp
Like many of my peers at INSEAD, one of the many reasons I applied to the MBA program was to test out my own venture ideas and test the entrepreneurial waters on my own. Of course, any successful entrepreneur will... Continue Reading →
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 88 [0]
Given Kudos: 48
Concentration: General Management, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V42
Send PM
skane wrote:

Congrats skane !
I think that there is a closed group called 17J (so for people who enter in September 2016) : you can request admission to it.

Yes when I received my place I was also told which campus I would be starting at. They may still be sorting things out for everyone.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has anyone received calls for round 4 acceptance? The final decision date mentioned is 29th April.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT 1: 740 Q48 V44
Send PM
Hi everyone,

The forum is strangely quiet, considering that the R4 acceptance answer was last week.

Could anyone post the numbers from MBA connect? And, specifically the number of French accepted?

Thanks!
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The INSEAD-USA exchange bubble
While a lot of INSEADers will be scurrying back and forth between Singy and Fonty, a mere few will be debating if it is worth going to the U S of A for an exchange. I have been asked by... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: Is a one-year MBA programme really for you?
One of the things that really appealed to me about INSEAD was that it was a one-year MBA programme. I’ve worked a good while, I’ve travelled, I’ve partied, and I’ve spent a lot of time figuring out what I want... Continue Reading →
VP
VP
Send PM
FROM Insead Admissions Blog: The INSEAD-USA exchange bubble
While a lot of INSEADers will be scurrying back and forth between Singy and Fonty, a mere few will be debating if it is worth going to the U S of A for an exchange. I have been asked by... Continue Reading →
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  27   28   29   30   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6954 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts