Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 13:18 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 13:18

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Judge, Said, and Bocconi Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.85
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.85
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [1]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 410 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
Concentration: Marketing, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Expert Reply

shubhamkr wrote:
I have an expereince of 8 years as SME Credit Analyst (Corporate Loans) in State Bank of India. My GMAT classic is 660. Should I apply to Judge? what is my probability to get?

Hi, shubhamkr

Thank you for your post!­

Based on your experience as an SME Credit Analyst for 8 years in State Bank of India and your GMAT classic score of 660, it might be worth considering applying to Judge Business School. However, it's difficult to determine your probability of acceptance without considering other factors such as your academic background, skills, and achievements. It's best to consult with the admissions team at Judge Business School to get a better understanding of your chances.
Moreover, it's true that an Indian candidate with a GMAT score of 660 getting accepted to Judge Business School this year is quite low. In fact, as mentioned, it appears that even Indian candidates with a high GMAT were. Indian candidates do face a higher bar for admission in Rounds 3 and beyond, so unless you have exceptional qualifications and achievements, it's best to apply for a fresh intake.

Now, to increase your chances of admission to Judge Business School, it would be advantageous to highlight your professional achievements, leadership roles, and any innovative projects or initiatives you've led or contributed to significantly. Additionally, focusing on your career progression, the impact of your work, and how an MBA from Judge will facilitate your career aspirations is crucial. Articulating your vision for how you plan to leverage your MBA to make meaningful contributions to your field post-graduation can further strengthen your application.

Also, given the competitiveness of the admissions process at top-tier business schools like Judge,  consider applying to a range of programs. Include dream, competitive, and safety schools in your application strategy to ensure you have multiple options. Tailoring each application to demonstrate how your unique experiences align with each program's strengths and culture is key to standing out.

I hope this helps! :)

Cheers!

Abhyank
Founder & CEO 
BOOK A FREE CALL
MBA and Masters Admissions Consulting

Customer Reviews|Profile Evaluation|School Explorer
Contact us: +91-8448224865  ­
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Yyhhbvc wrote:
I just received an email from CJBS requesting a second interview with another faculty member! I didn’t even know they do that! My interview was in Feb 27 Has anyone else received a similar email? Posted from my mobile device

What time will you have the next interview? I guess it may be for scholarship awards
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Jonathan034 wrote:
Yyhhbvc wrote:
I just received an email from CJBS requesting a second interview with another faculty member! I didn’t even know they do that! My interview was in Feb 27 Has anyone else received a similar email? Posted from my mobile device

What time will you have the next interview? I guess it may be for scholarship awards

Monday March 18.

I asked about the reason they said it’s because the committee wants another opinion from another faculty member before making a decision. So maybe I was close to be rejected but they giving me another chance, for that I’m grateful.

I’m trying to focus on what I can improve in the next interview, yet wondering has anyone witnessed a similar request from judge?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 15
Send PM
Good luck to you.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: LBS '26 (S)
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Anyone else from R3 in-person day still waiting for a decision? I applied to ROMBA fellowship and am wondering if that’s the hold up
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 77
Send PM

CyclingCyclist wrote:
Anyone else from R3 in-person day still waiting for a decision? I applied to ROMBA fellowship and am wondering if that’s the hold up

­I haven't heard back either. But a few people I stayed in touch with from the in-person interview day have already received their decisions. I'm guessing since the interviews took place three weeks tomorrow, we'll know our outcomes tomorrow. 
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
natyomatcha wrote:
  I haven’t heard back either. But a few people I stayed in touch with from the in-person interview day have already received their decisions. I’m guessing since the interviews took place three weeks tomorrow, we’ll know our outcomes tomorrow. 

If not tomorrow I would certainly email the admissions team. Have you checked your portal?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
My portal still says "interview". I don’t know. I’m trying not to be pessimistic but it seems that everyone that heard back received an admit, so it’s kind of tough.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.3
WE:Project Management (Tech)
Send PM
check the portal guys

result update
Intern
Intern
Send PM
No update on portal for me.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 18
Send PM
natyomatcha wrote:
No update on portal for me.

­me neither
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Received a conditional offer!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Send PM
natyomatcha wrote:
Received a conditional offer!

Congratulations!
When was your interview?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yyhhbvc wrote:
Congratulations! When was your interview? Posted from my mobile device

Thank you! Feb 26th. Waited 3 long weeks for a decision haha.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Send PM
Anybody received any information on scholarships? It should go out today but nothing on the portal
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 58
GMAT 1: 740 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.3
WE:Project Management (Tech)
Send PM
nothing

I’m also waiting

so tired
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
GRE 1: Q155 V164
Send PM
R4 applicant here. Managed to secure an interview!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderator:
105 posts