[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 881: Undefined array key "c_ss"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 890: Undefined array key "217_school_count"
Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 : Judge (Cambridge) - Page 6
Last visit was: 27 Jul 2024, 07:35 It is currently 27 Jul 2024, 07:35
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 600 Q49 V23
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 4
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 342
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
I have the same query @sumarai1992.

My referee has not received any confirmation after they submitted their LOR
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 41
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hey, they don’t share acknowledgement emails with anyone. The admissions team confirmed this.

Don’t worry, if you’re refree has already submitted, then they would’ve received it.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Send PM
Could anyone kindly provide information regarding the process of forwarding GRE scores to the admissions committee (ADCOM)? Specifically, I would like to know whether it is necessary to send these scores after receiving an interview invitation or if they should be submitted concurrently with the initial application.
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
Can I get an English test waiver for Cambridge MBA?
I have not taken the test and the deadline is on 8th Jan.
I have mailed the addmission committee as well but did not get any response?
What should I fill in the application form, in case I don’t get a reply by 8th?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Real Estate
GMAT 1: 580 Q35 V34
WE:Project Management (Real Estate)
Send PM
Kudos
Hi everyone,

Do you know if the exact time of the deadline? Is it 11:59pm UK time 8th ? Or do we have to consider the 8th as closed for admissions?

Maybe someone heard something during a a webinar.

Best of luck to everyone!

Posted from my mobile device
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
WE:Corporate Finance (Other)
Send PM
tanya_bansal wrote:
Can I get an English test waiver for Cambridge MBA? I have not taken the test and the deadline is on 8th Jan. I have mailed the addmission committee as well but did not get any response? What should I fill in the application form, in case I don’t get a reply by 8th?

Ive submitted my application and I have not taken IELTS/TOEFL. My understanding is that as long as you have a degree taught in English and have worked professionally within the last 2 years in an English speaking environment/firm, it is up to the college to gauge (based on your application) whether they feel it necessary for you to take the test. And if they require you to, they would let you know after their final decision/admission. And it is not necessary at the time of application submission.

nathnsr wrote:
Hi everyone, Do you know if the exact time of the deadline? Is it 11:59pm UK time 8th ? Or do we have to consider the 8th as closed for admissions? Maybe someone heard something during a a webinar. Best of luck to everyone! Posted from my mobile device

Sorry I couldn’t find it mentioned on their website either. LBS for instance has 5 PM GMT as their deadline, Oxford has 11:59PM GMT. And Cambridge/Judge do mention 11:59 PM GMT on their website, but that’s on their Executive MBA page (and nothing mentioned for their regular MBA)
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hi
Can someone share their interview experience from R1 or R2?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hyp3r10n wrote:
Ive submitted my application and I have not taken IELTS/TOEFL. My understanding is that as long as you have a degree taught in English and have worked professionally within the last 2 years in an English speaking environment/firm, it is up to the college to gauge (based on your application) whether they feel it necessary for you to take the test. And if they require you to, they would let you know after their final decision/admission. And it is not necessary at the time of application submission.

Actually the application is not getting submitted without filling the IELTS/TOEFL details.
Should I enter some random values and mention that these are just for the sake of submission?
Is there a way to delete the application form and start a new one using the same ID?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 740 Q49 V41
GMAT 3: 750 Q50 V42
WE:Corporate Finance (Other)
Send PM
tanya_bansal wrote:
Actually the application is not getting submitted without filling the IELTS/TOEFL details. Should I enter some random values and mention that these are just for the sake of submission? Is there a way to delete the application form and start a new one using the same ID?

That’s weird. I was able to submit it by leaving the entire IELTS/TOEFL section blank. I believe if you try filling anything into that section, it won’t let you save/progress unless you fill it out fully. But if you clear everything and leave that entire section/page blank, it shouldn’t prompt you to fill it out and you should be able to submit it. Sorry Im not sure if there is a way to start a new application using the same ID from our end, outside of taking the adcom’s help. You’ve already mailed them about your IELTS/TOEFL query right, so I think you’ve done everything you can from your end. As long as the rest of your application is fully complete, I don’t believe there should be any issue. I spoke to an alum recently and they said they were not asked to submit/give IELTS/TOEFL at any point in the process. Instead after receiving an admit post interview, they were asked to take a simple Cambridge English assessment test.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hyp3r10n wrote:
That’s weird. I was able to submit it by leaving the entire IELTS/TOEFL section blank. I believe if you try filling anything into that section, it won’t let you save/progress unless you fill it out fully. But if you clear everything and leave that entire section/page blank, it shouldn’t prompt you to fill it out and you should be able to submit it. Sorry Im not sure if there is a way to start a new application using the same ID from our end, outside of taking the adcom’s help. You’ve already mailed them about your IELTS/TOEFL query right, so I think you’ve done everything you can from your end. As long as the rest of your application is fully complete, I don’t believe there should be any issue. I spoke to an alum recently and they said they were not asked to submit/give IELTS/TOEFL at any point in the process. Instead after receiving an admit post interview, they were asked to take a simple Cambridge English assessment test.

Got it, thank you for clarifying
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I’m in for Round 3 as well. Anybody got interview invite?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
GMAT 1: 700 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Anyone recieved an interview call yet for round 3?

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 46 [0]
Given Kudos: 64
GMAT Focus 1:
665 Q84 V84 DI81
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V38
Send PM
Not Yet
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.92
Send PM
Not yet
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.92
Send PM
Any invites yet ?
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 113
Send PM
Not yet
Manager
Manager
Given Kudos: 113
Send PM
Will all the invites be given out on the same day?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   
Moderator:
Judge, Said, and Bocconi Moderator
109 posts