Last visit was: 28 Apr 2024, 21:23 It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 21:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 9
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 160
Send PM
Judge, Said, and Bocconi Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 59 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 670 Q49 V33
GMAT 2: 720 Q46 V44
GPA: 3.85
WE:Corporate Finance (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Just had my interview yesterday. It was a pleasant conversation and the professor who interviewed me was kind and he listened intently. 30 minutes just flew by. Below are the questions that were asked.
1) Tell me about yourself
2) Why CJBS?
3) Why did you choose to go into your current business? (I'm an entrepreneur and I have my own business)
4) What happens to your business when you start the MBA program?
5) How would your employees characterize your leadership style?

After that, I asked him 3 questions about his college and the student life at CJBS.

Wishing everyone the best of luck with your interviews!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q47 V40
GRE 1: Q168 V158
GPA: 3.5
WE:General Management (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Re: Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Kudron wrote:
  For this year honestly it’s pretty much zero, they rejected indians with 760 GMAT without even interviewing them in the last round.

A lot of Indians did get in in R1 and R2. I’m guessing that the school has fulfilled their diversity criteria, hence, R3 onwards Indian candidates are getting dinged unless they are truly exceptional
Send PM
rilekez5 wrote:
Kudron wrote:
  For this year honestly it’s pretty much zero, they rejected indians with 760 GMAT without even interviewing them in the last round.

A lot of Indians did get in in R1 and R2. I’m guessing that the school has fulfilled their diversity criteria, hence, R3 onwards Indian candidates are getting dinged unless they are truly exceptional

­Exactly this :) 
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 77
Send PM
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone heard back regarding admission? I know Adcom said it can take up to 3 weeks but it seems like some members in the past heard as early as 4 days after their interviews.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
natyomatcha wrote:
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone heard back regarding admission? I know Adcom said it can take up to 3 weeks but it seems like some members in the past heard as early as 4 days after their interviews.

­
I haven't heard back yet and my interview was end of Feb. I wonder if hearing back earlier means anything or if it's just random. ­
Send PM
curlywitch wrote:
natyomatcha wrote:

­
I haven't heard back yet and my interview was end of Feb. I wonder if hearing back earlier means anything or if it's just random. ­

­Maybe if they really want you they might contact you earlier, but it's mostly random I believe
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 110
Send PM
R3 Applicant, online interview on the 4th of March, received an offer a couple hours ago on the 7th of March.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tttt33 wrote:
R3 Applicant, online interview on the 4th of March, received an offer a couple hours ago on the 7th of March.

­
Congrats! Great to hear. I didn't know they've started sending out offers already. 
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Send PM
hi is anyone else facing an issue with making payment for mba application

it keeps declining my card
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GPA: 3.45
Send PM
Anyone facing an issue with the Work Experience section? Most other pages are gettign saved except for this one!

MBAPrep1234 wrote:
hi is anyone else facing an issue with making payment for mba application

It’s accepting only visa and mastercard
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Schools: LBS '26 (S)
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
HL1512 wrote:
I attended the in person for round three and heard that week. Others from that day I’m talking to haven’t heard back yet. I think it’s purely admin and they may be sorting by nationality. Dont worry too much and good luck Posted from my mobile device

Attended in person R3 interview day… still waiting on decision
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I just received an email from CJBS requesting a second interview with another faculty member! I didn’t even know they do that! My interview was in Feb 27

Has anyone else received a similar email?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 3
Send PM
I had my interview yesterday and received an offer today. But I see 10 conditions to satisfy step by step is this normal?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
elvarsan wrote:
I had my interview yesterday and received an offer today. But I see 10 conditions to satisfy step by step is this normal? Posted from my mobile device

I received the email that I need to meet the condition 1-3 by the initial deadline.
I am not sure about the rest, but I have a call with the admin team to clarify this.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
luckybanana wrote:
I received the email that I need to meet the condition 1-3 by the initial deadline. I am not sure about the rest, but I have a call with the admin team to clarify this.

Are you sure? I guess 1-3 conditions by deadline but 4-10 needs to be completed after that
Send PM
Calling Judge (Cambridge) MBA Applicants: 2024 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Yes, conditions 1-3 need to be met before the offer deadline (basically that's mainly paying the deposit). The other are just other formalities (VISA, college application, etc) to officially enroll in the program.­ Conditions 4-10 can be completed anytime before the program starts (the sooner the better, especially for college application).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Did anybody received the contract? I received an offer email but no contract similar to what I received from Oxford.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   
Moderator:
105 posts