Last visit was: 12 May 2024, 18:30 It is currently 12 May 2024, 18:30

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73166 [0]
Given Kudos: 18948
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
Send PM
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V32
Send PM
Re: GMAT Club Timer: Error Log and Daily Practice Questions [#permalink]
bb wrote:
Thank you. I will check. Let me know if the score appeared.

hei, the scores are there :) thank you BB...
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Send PM
bb wrote:
zazoz wrote:

This not how it works for me; When I complete the suggested questions for PS, they all turn to grey, and after a while new set of question again in PS. Since the first day of this amazing capability, I just recieved PS and CR questions, although I have completed them about three times.

Thank you - let me check on this.

Best Regards,
BB

Thanks BB and entire team of GC. This feature is truly unbeatable. The best part is that you can keep in touch with all sorts of questions from all sorts of topics, even as you may be concentrating on a particular topic at the moment. One issue though, I completed the minimum requirement of 10 questions each in all the categories, but still cannot see the estimated GMAT score. Do I need to attempt a few more?

Regards,
Brij0811
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 32 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Concentration: Operations, General Management
GPA: 3.4
Send PM
Does the algorithm giving the personalised score take into account the difficulty of questions that we answer?
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 4477 [0]
Given Kudos: 221
Concentration: Finance, Economics
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V39
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
BB you have traits similar to those possessed by Steve Jobs...innovation at the best.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
GMAT Date: 08-03-2013
GPA: 3.3
WE:Supply Chain Management (Military & Defense)
Send PM
bb: Does the new performance tracking also incorporate questions answered in the "Practice" module of the GMATClub app? I did a few questions on the app and it didn't appear that the answers tracked to my workbook. Not sure how difficult it would be to interface the two but it would be a tremendous help if there was an interface to incorporate the questions included in the app into the performance tracker. Either way they're both great tools and a huge help prepping for GMAT, thanks!!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
Thank you for the suggestion. I will explore an option to integrate.

Anything else please let me know.

Posted from my mobile device.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 480 Q27 V22
GPA: 3.99
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
hi I am attempting these question weekly 3times test.I am finding new questions and solutions which is very useful for my preparation. Thanks
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [0]
GMAT Date: 10-23-2013
Send PM
Hi BB,

Thousands of questions for practise, Personalized Daily Practise test, workbook for tracking, expert advise, new project on quant which is an excellent last week review material and can see the same started for Verbal as also bumpbot for quant.

Can't kudos/thank this community enough..what more can one ask for preparing for GMAT

A Bumpbot for verbal...:-)

Many Thanks.. Have 30 days to go
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Send PM
Hi BB, I have not attempted you daily questions, but wanna to test my ability with your GMAT estimator. Where can I find the questions with time machine counting? I saw your Q. Bank, but the Qs were not timed. To put it in a nutshell, where can I find Qs to answer in order to have my GMAT score estimated by the GMATclub estimator?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1837 [0]
Given Kudos: 370
GPA: 3.5
WE:Business Development (Health Care)
Send PM
Hi bb,
Is there a way by which you can avoid questions from suspect sources such as 1000 SC/CR series, Brutal SC,other non-Gmat like questions to make their way to the 'daily practice question' pool?
If these are removed one can get better quality practice with reliable material and hence a better score estimate.
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
dentobizz wrote:
Hi bb,
Is there a way by which you can avoid questions from suspect sources such as 1000 SC/CR series, Brutal SC,other non-Gmat like questions to make their way to the 'daily practice question' pool?
If these are removed one can get better quality practice with reliable material and hence a better score estimate.

Thank you.
We already filter questions from sources such as GMAT Prep and those with "poor quality" tags.
We can definitely filter out others as long as they have tags properly assigned. Would this help?
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 1837 [0]
Given Kudos: 370
GPA: 3.5
WE:Business Development (Health Care)
Send PM
bb wrote:
dentobizz wrote:
Hi bb,

Thank you.
We already filter questions from sources such as GMAT Prep and those with "poor quality" tags.
We can definitely filter out others as long as they have tags properly assigned. Would this help?

hi bb,
Yes, taking out the ones with 1000 CR, 1000 SC, Brutal SC tag should definitely help. The only grey area I foresee is the set of questions tagged 'source-others'

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [0]
Given Kudos: 549
Concentration: Strategy, Statistics
Schools: ISB '17 (A)
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
WE:Analyst (Computer Software)
Send PM
Is the difficulty level of the questions I receive personalized? Say, I continuously fail solving 700+ level questions for a couple days, do I start receiving simpler questions until the engine feels that I'm ready to face tougher questions again?
And how accurate are the score predictions? In the sense, if this was my performance on real GMAT, will the scores be comparable? At least in the same range.
Thanks
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 180 [0]
Given Kudos: 93
Concentration: Strategy, Technology
GPA: 3.2
WE:Accounting (Consulting)
Send PM
bb wrote:
Kconfused wrote:
Is the difficulty level of the questions I receive personalized? Say, I continuously fail solving 700+ level questions for a couple days, do I start receiving simpler questions until the engine feels that I'm ready to face tougher questions again?
And how accurate are the score predictions? In the sense, if this was my performance on real GMAT, will the scores be comparable? At least in the same range.
Thanks

Unless your workbook says that the questions are average/medium difficulty, then yes, they are personalized. You receive several questions that are "your" difficulty level, 1 easier, and 1 harder.

As to the score, it is not going to be the exact estimate since it is based on short practice of just a few questions per day as opposed to a 3 hour test that include taking 78 questions in high-stress environment.

Can't we include questions from GMATClub app to count towards this estimate score?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 215 [0]
Given Kudos: 19
GMAT 1: 660 Q45 V36
GPA: 3.51
Send PM
zazoz wrote:
Hi bb,

sorry to ask an another question. My workbook just shows me the recommended question for PS and CR. Where can I find another suggested questions for other sections like DS and SC and RC?

zazoz wrote:
This not how it works for me; When I complete the suggested questions for PS, they all turn to grey, and after a while new set of question again in PS. Since the first day of this amazing capability, I just recieved PS and CR questions, although I have completed them about three times.

Hey bb,

the same problems pops up here. The rotaion worked pretty well, but since a few days or so I get DS and SC only rarely, most of the time it's PS and CR.

Any suggestions what I can do? Or is this a general issue?

Greetings!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Hello together,

When I do a question again that I failed the first time - Will that count into the analysis and bias my score estimation? I always use the timer. Should I not use it when I do an old question or does the system recognize that?

Thanks for your help, gc is amazing!
Founder
Founder
Send PM
Expert Reply
markus2409 wrote:
Hello together,

When I do a question again that I failed the first time - Will that count into the analysis and bias my score estimation? I always use the timer. Should I not use it when I do an old question or does the system recognize that?

Thanks for your help, gc is amazing!

The system will NOT count a repeat question, so don't worry about it - take it and do it.

Best Regards,
BB
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7