Last visit was: 05 Jun 2024, 08:14 It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 08:14
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GRE 1: Q168 V165
GPA: 3.61
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: LBS '16 (II)
GMAT 1: 700 Q42 V42
GMAT 2: 730 Q45 V45
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling All 2014 Consortium Applicants [#permalink]
Has anyone received notice that the Consortium has released your application? I haven't heard anything yet...
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Given Kudos: 24
Concentration: Healthcare, Strategy
Send PM
Bamboo09 wrote:
Has anyone received notice that the Consortium has released your application? I haven't heard anything yet...

Bamboo09,

I called CGSM on Tuesday, and was told that they might get to my application by the end of the week. It seems like a long process to review and release the applications.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Send PM
I got a message this morning that said my apps had been released. So slowww.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
I hadn't heard anything yet either, so I emailed them two days ago to ask about the time frame for applications to be forwarded to school. I got this reply:

"I’m working down my list of 215 applications and you are one of 132 applications submitted for my letter group on January 5. Please be patient as I work through all the applications before yours."

So I would say they have a tall task of handling hundreds of applications turned in at the last minute. Let's be patient guys!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Oh ok. Good to know! I will just be patient and wait for my confirmation e-mail.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
braminc wrote:
I hadn't heard anything yet either, so I emailed them two days ago to ask about the time frame for applications to be forwarded to school. I got this reply:

"I’m working down my list of 215 applications and you are one of 132 applications submitted for my letter group on January 5. Please be patient as I work through all the applications before yours."

So I would say they have a tall task of handling hundreds of applications turned in at the last minute. Let's be patient guys!

I got the email this morning! However, its strange because I already received an email from UNC regarding my application to log onto their portal. And I got an interview invite from Indiana already. So these schools must of received my application way earlier, right?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I got the email this morning! However, its strange because I already received an email from UNC regarding my application to log onto their portal. And I got an interview invite from Indiana already. So these schools must of received my application way earlier, right?[/quote]

meeeshelleee,

Actually the schools are notified that you have listed them in your application. That does not necessarily mean that they have your application on file.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sobe1hopeful wrote:
I got the email this morning! However, its strange because I already received an email from UNC regarding my application to log onto their portal. And I got an interview invite from Indiana already. So these schools must of received my application way earlier, right?

meeeshelleee,

Actually the schools are notified that you have listed them in your application. That does not necessarily mean that they have your application on file.

Oh really?? Hmmm thats so strange then. I'm super confused about Kelley now. Both my friend and I applied through Consortium, but I got an interview and they haven't. But if its based purely on knowing I applied, why wouldn't my friend have gotten an interview too?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
meeeshelleee wrote:
sobe1hopeful wrote:

meeeshelleee,

Oh really?? Hmmm thats so strange then. I'm super confused about Kelley now. Both my friend and I applied through Consortium, but I got an interview and they haven't. But if its based purely on knowing I applied, why wouldn't my friend have gotten an interview too?

That's a great question. I also applied to Kelley through CGSM and got an invitation to interview. I assumed that they offered this to all CGSM applicants, because I know that they do not have my application right now.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 21 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
Concentration: Marketing, Other
WE:Sales (Consumer Products)
Send PM
meeeshelleee wrote:
hopefulmba23 wrote:
@hopefulmba23

Did you get notice from Emory before the official notification deadline?

No, they called me on the official notification deadline

What round did you apply to Emory?[/quote]

R1
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.5
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
I received an email saying that they sent my app to the member schools yesterday morning (7am EST). Apparently they were done in the order of receiving. It is four people looking through over 800 apps, so I definitely feel for them.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Yup I just received the Consortium email as well. I only submitted hours before the deadline, so the rest of you should be hearing very soon if not already.

Good luck everyone!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q39 V39
GPA: 3.57
WE:Psychology and Counseling (Health Care)
Send PM
bart2j wrote:
Anyone hear from Haas yet?

I received an e-mail from an Admissions person at Haas asking me for a few pieces of information to complete my application for review today. Didn't say anything regarding when they would review the application but my guess is they'll start handing out interview invitations next week. Only a hunch though.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 30 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GPA: 3.5
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
Round 2:
I got an email from Haas saying that they've received my app and gave me my log-in information to check my application status. I'll have to give them my transcripts if I get an interview offer.

Already got an interview offer from Ross.
Intern
Intern
GRE 1: Q168 V165
GPA: 3.61
Send PM
I just got my email about the Ross interview. Apparently they have an on-campus CGSM interview day in Feb. Nothing on my end from Haas. I submitted everything on the deadline day.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 19 [1]
Given Kudos: 11
Send PM
Kudos
PolicyWonk wrote:
I just got my email about the Ross interview. Apparently they have an on-campus CGSM interview day in Feb. Nothing on my end from Haas. I submitted everything on the deadline day.

good luck R2s!
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 18
Concentration: Healthcare
GMAT 1: 640 Q39 V39
GPA: 3.57
WE:Psychology and Counseling (Health Care)
Send PM
ceecee wrote:
PolicyWonk wrote:

good luck R2s!

I too received an invite from Ross and plan to attend during CGSM event. Congrats!

Posted from my mobile device
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  10   11   12   13   14  ...  29   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6955 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts