Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 01:23 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:23

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

If you are admitted in both MSx and SFMBA, which school and program would you choose?

71% [80]
28% [32]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 12
Schools: ISB '21 (I)
GMAT 1: 720 Q48 V42
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 268 [0]
Given Kudos: 11
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GMAT 2: 770 Q51 V44
Send PM
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021 [#permalink]
the1aspirant wrote:
Hi guys, did anyone of you hear from GSB? Today is 13th and it is the final day for calls to roll out.

I haven't heard. Expecting the worst - it's been a pretty miserable month, watching the dream die slowly every day! Although others on the forum have suggested that there are a disproportionate number of interview invites that are sent out on the last day, so this gives me some hope (dangerous!).

Results are released at 10:30am Pacific. Good luck to everyone!!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021 [#permalink]
spitfire1 wrote:
the1aspirant wrote:
Hi guys, did anyone of you hear from GSB? Today is 13th and it is the final day for calls to roll out.

I haven't heard. Expecting the worst - it's been a pretty miserable month, watching the dream die slowly every day! Although others on the forum have suggested that there are a disproportionate number of interview invites that are sent out on the last day, so this gives me some hope (dangerous!).

Results are released at 10:30am Pacific. Good luck to everyone!!

Yes, last year too no invites were sent before 13th and suddenly all were sent on 13th itself. This is evident from last year's MSx forum. I just hope it works out for us...fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Seems like all of us in this forum are in a similar situation. I am also holding to some hope and that keeps the dream from dying a bit with each day that passes. Hopefully we are a representative sample size here and all invitations will be issued between now and the end of the day. Fingers crossed that is the case and good luck to all
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MatiasFM wrote:
Seems like all of us in this forum are in a similar situation. I am also holding to some hope and that keeps the dream from dying a bit with each day that passes. Hopefully we are a representative sample size here and all invitations will be issued between now and the end of the day. Fingers crossed that is the case and good luck to all

True
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
I got my interview notification about 4 hrs ago!

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [1]
Given Kudos: 5
Send PM
Kudos
Me too! Anyone else?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 13 [1]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Kudos
Got the invite this morning. What kind of questions do they ask in the interview?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 50
Send PM
Dear all,
I’m planning to apply for graduating class of 21 batch. I have 9 years of experience in financial services in India and close to 18 months of experience as a Startup cofounder. I have given GRE and have a score of Q163 V156. I would like to know is my score competitive enough for this application pool. If not, should I reapply?
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
pawangupta1388 wrote:
Got the invite this morning. What kind of questions do they ask in the interview?

pawangupta1388

Check some of the past MSX interview experiences listed in the following link. Once you are done with your interview, I request you to add your experience in the same link.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/stanford-gsb ... brief.html
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8832 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Manjit wrote:
Dear all,
I’m planning to apply for graduating class of 21 batch. I have 9 years of experience in financial services in India and close to 18 months of experience as a Startup cofounder. I have given GRE and have a score of Q163 V156. I would like to know is my score competitive enough for this application pool. If not, should I reapply?

Manjit

I would also request you to get your full profile evaluated by making a post in the following forum

https://gmatclub.com/forum/ask-admissio ... tants-124/
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I also got my invitation at around the same time as others here did, congrats to those and commiserations to the others who didn't get through
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 57 [0]
Given Kudos: 118
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V56
GPA: 3.41
Send PM
Congratulations to those invited for interview! Interviews are very unique to your own situation and the adcom member interviewing you will be deeply familiar with your resume.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [1]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
Kudos
Congrats to those who have finished your interview. To get this far is already an achievement and you should be proud. According to the Admissions Office, around 50% of those interviewed will be admitted. I hope you will receive the good news soon.

I benefited a great deal from this forum last year, so to give back, I will be active from now until May 2020 to answer any questions you may have.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 100 [1]
Given Kudos: 197
GPA: 4
Send PM
Kudos
Hi Guys.

This thread has been pure gold. Congrats to all of you, who have received their invites.

I am looking to apply for the 2020 Intake in R2. I originally started the process looking to apply for the MBA, but I have decided to apply for both the MBA and MSX programs, as I am getting a lot of feedback that I would be a better fit for the MSX Program (I am 33). My detailed profile can be found here https://gmatclub.com/forum/profile-eval ... l#p2413598. For those who have been through the process, would appreciate responses to some of the questions below:

* Have any of you visited the campus? Do you think this adds weight to your application?
* Is there more data available on the application stats for this program especially, acceptance rate, avg. age, and avg, GMAT scores?
* Anything else I can do outside of the standard process to strengthen my application?

Hadamard and anyone else who is from the current or previous batches:
* I would love to know what is the proportion of Entrepreneurs in the class and how suitable do you think the MSX program is for entrepreneurs relative to the MBA.

Thanks
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10013 [0]
Given Kudos: 4542
Test: Test
Send PM
Expert Reply
Guys, does anyone know when the R1 decisions are gonna come out? Stanford portal says Early Dec but wondering if Stanford has declared any particular day(s) on which they would be releasing the decisions.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [4]
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.78
Send PM
Kudos