GMAT Question of the Day: Daily via email | Daily via Instagram New to GMAT Club? Watch this Video

It is currently 22 Jan 2020, 06:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

If you are admitted in both MSx and SFMBA, which school and program would you choose?

• 72% [29]
  • 27% [11]
MBA Section Director
V
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Dec 2019, 22:30
pawangupta1388 wrote:
Narenn wrote:
Guys, does anyone know when the R1 decisions are gonna come out? Stanford portal says Early Dec but wondering if Stanford has declared any particular day(s) on which they would be releasing the decisions.

They will release the results on 12th Dec (Pacific time)

Thanks! That means MSx results will be declared alongside full-time MBA decisions. Great! We will have a combined chat room for Stanford FT and MSx candidates on Dec 12. I will soon make its announcement in the thread.

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

2020 MBA Deadlines, Essay Questions and Analysis of all top MBA programs
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V41
GPA: 3.78
Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2019, 15:36
Round 1 applicants will be notified of your result next week. The list of admitted candidates is almost ready. A small number of you will be put on a waitlist.

Good luck!
MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2019, 16:32
GSB2020 wrote:
Round 1 applicants will be notified of your result next week. The list of admitted candidates is almost ready. A small number of you will be put on a waitlist.

Good luck!

Thanks for the update. Wondering if you could comment on the approx acceptance rate of MSx candidates.

MBA Video Series - Video answers to specific components and questions about MBA applications.

MBA Section Director
V
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2019, 16:36
R1 Stanford MSx Applicants: Chat room #2 is reserved on Dec 11 and 12 for you guys to stay in touch with fellow applicants during the decision phase. Look forward to seeing you all in the chat.

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 08 Dec 2019, 16:41
From the information we've gathered, it's around mid-teen. It's also worth highlighting that the number of applications has steadily gone up in recent years.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 12 Dec 2019, 11:55
Waitlisted

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 13:16
Hadamard Thank you for such an illuminating thread. It seems people do not like MIT SFMBA at All!

I have a rather unique profile (meaning - I have t seen anyone else from my dull industry share their experience here openly) and terrible gmat score. Yes am preparing for R2 msx. would you mind if I PM you? Not comfortable speaking in public.

Stanford MSx ThreadMaster
S
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V56
GPA: 3.41

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 14:11
MITMSX wrote:
Hadamard Thank you for such an illuminating thread. It seems people do not like MIT SFMBA at All!

I have a rather unique profile (meaning - I have t seen anyone else from my dull industry share their experience here openly) and terrible gmat score. Yes am preparing for R2 msx. would you mind if I PM you? Not comfortable speaking in public.

Sure, shoot me a PM.
Stanford MSx ThreadMaster
S
Concentration: Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V56
GPA: 3.41

Show Tags

New post 15 Dec 2019, 14:12
Has anyone been accepted in R1? I can set up a WhatsApp group for new admits and current students so you can get your questions answered about life on campus.
Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Strategy, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 760 Q49 V46

Show Tags

New post 25 Dec 2019, 06:57
If you were admitted to both the MSx and MBA programs, which would you choose?

Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 26 Dec 2019, 22:46
First of all, congratulations! That’s a great problem to have. Every year there are 4-5 dual admits. Majority of them (3-4) would go for the MBA program in the end. To decide which program is a better fit for you, I recommend you talk to both Kirsten and Mike. If possible, make a trip to the campus and talk to both MBA and MSx students. I’d be happy to help with the latter.

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021   [#permalink] 26 Dec 2019, 22:46

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 51 posts ] 

Calling Stanford MSX candidates (2020 Intake) Graduating Class of 2021

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: erlandgas