Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 02:07 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 02:07

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Tags:
Show Tags
Hide Tags
Director
Director
Own Kudos [?]: 15 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Director
Director
Send PM
Making the Most of My Booth Experience [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Making the Most of My Booth Experience
Toan Vo graduated from the Full-Time MBA Program at Chicago Booth in December 2020 (two quarters early) while working as a contractor for Duolingo and raising a new-born with his wife. He will start his full-time job at Chewy in January 2021. Toan shares with us how he has made the most of his MBA […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Making the Most of My Booth Experience [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Making the Most of My Booth Experience
Toan Vo graduated from the Full-Time MBA Program at Chicago Booth in December 2020 (two quarters early) while working as a contractor for Duolingo and raising a new-born with his wife. He will start his full-time job at Chewy in January 2021. Toan shares with us how he has made the most of his MBA […]
This Blog post was imported into the forum automatically. We hope you found it helpful. Please use the Kudos button if you did, or please PM/DM me if you found it disruptive and I will take care of it. -BB
Director
Director
Send PM
Booth’s Healthcare Initiative [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Booth’s Healthcare Initiative
When I applied to school, I had many goals that I wanted to accomplish with my MBA; I wanted to build upon my leadership skills, my business acumen and, I suppose, learn how to tighten up my writing skills through these blog articles! Above all, I planned to use my MBA as a way to […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Booth’s Healthcare Initiative [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Booth’s Healthcare Initiative
When I applied to school, I had many goals that I wanted to accomplish with my MBA; I wanted to build upon my leadership skills, my business acumen and, I suppose, learn how to tighten up my writing skills through these blog articles! Above all, I planned to use my MBA as a way to […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Digital World = Data [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Digital World = Data
Close your eyes for a moment and think about everything you did this morning. You probably opened your phone, checked your email and/or social media, texted a friend, or searched for something online. Now try to imagine how many people in the world also did the same things. What each of these actions have in […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Digital World = Data [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Digital World = Data
Close your eyes for a moment and think about everything you did this morning. You probably opened your phone, checked your email and/or social media, texted a friend, or searched for something online. Now try to imagine how many people in the world also did the same things. What each of these actions have in […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Recruiting Tips—Part 2: Healthcare [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Recruiting Tips—Part 2: Healthcare
Even if you’ve spent some time reflecting on your goals, the first year of an MBA is so full of networking events, coffee chats, meet and greets, applications, and interview prep that your time management skills are quickly put to the test. Managing these endeavors, as well as class and social responsibilities, can be challenging, […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Recruiting Tips—Part 2: Healthcare [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Recruiting Tips—Part 2: Healthcare
Even if you’ve spent some time reflecting on your goals, the first year of an MBA is so full of networking events, coffee chats, meet and greets, applications, and interview prep that your time management skills are quickly put to the test. Managing these endeavors, as well as class and social responsibilities, can be challenging, […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Marketing Through Disruption [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Marketing Through Disruption
As a first-year student finishing her first marketing course, I loved seeing how industry leaders and diverse voices have used their MBA to propel their careers at events hosted by the Kilts Center for Marketing. Keynote speakers Nina Barton, CGO, Kraft Heinz, and Kenny Mitchell, CMO, Snap Inc., truly embody what it means to have a […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Marketing Through Disruption [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: Marketing Through Disruption
As a first-year student finishing her first marketing course, I loved seeing how industry leaders and diverse voices have used their MBA to propel their careers at events hosted by the Kilts Center for Marketing. Keynote speakers Nina Barton, CGO, Kraft Heinz, and Kenny Mitchell, CMO, Snap Inc., truly embody what it means to have a […]
Director
Director
Send PM
An Internship for the Sake of Experience [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: An Internship for the Sake of Experience
My parents started Stonebridge Companies, a hotel ownership and development company, around 30 years ago. Consequently, I grew up in the hotel business and in the back of my mind, always knew I would end up there. I would help at my parent’s office after soccer practice, tour hotel sites with my Dad, and read […]
Director
Director
Send PM
An Internship for the Sake of Experience [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: An Internship for the Sake of Experience
My parents started Stonebridge Companies, a hotel ownership and development company, around 30 years ago. Consequently, I grew up in the hotel business and in the back of my mind, always knew I would end up there. I would help at my parent’s office after soccer practice, tour hotel sites with my Dad, and read […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Series of Fortunate Events [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: A Series of Fortunate Events
Many people recognize their professional paths early on and the steps to achieving their goals become well-defined and linear. While not extraordinary by any means relative to my incredible peers, my path to business school was indirect and filled with moments of self-doubt and hesitation. Luckily, through a series of fortunate events and reflection, I […]
Director
Director
Send PM
A Series of Fortunate Events [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: A Series of Fortunate Events
Many people recognize their professional paths early on and the steps to achieving their goals become well-defined and linear. While not extraordinary by any means relative to my incredible peers, my path to business school was indirect and filled with moments of self-doubt and hesitation. Luckily, through a series of fortunate events and reflection, I […]
Director
Director
Send PM
How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Launch My Company [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Launch My Company
I still remember the excitement about getting into Booth like it was yesterday. After five years working at Anheuser-Busch (A-B) in Ohio and Chicago, I gained a real appreciation of how businesses operate in the Midwest, and saw myself as a future leader in the region. When deciding whether to apply to business school, I […]
Director
Director
Send PM
How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Launch My Company [#permalink]
FROM Booth Student Perspectives Blog: How I Used Booth’s Flexible Curriculum to Launch My Company
I still remember the excitement about getting into Booth like it was yesterday. After five years working at Anheuser-Busch (A-B) in Ohio and Chicago, I gained a real appreciation of how businesses operate in the Midwest, and saw myself as a future leader in the region. When deciding whether to apply to business school, I […]
Director
Director
Send PM
Black History Month – Why We Celebrate [#permalink]
FROM The Booth Experience: Black History Month – Why We Celebrate
We celebrate Black History Month because Black history is American history. Though that link isn’t always directly made because history is written by those in power, and for too long Black Americans were kept out of those positions. We are now seeing what I hope is the beginning of a movement resulting in African Americans […]
GMAT Club Bot
Black History Month – Why We Celebrate [#permalink]
   1  ...  24   25   26   27   28   29   30  ...  48   
Moderators:
Booth & Sloan Moderator
38 posts
Booth and Haas Moderator
44 posts