Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 05:43 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
VP
VP
Affiliations: MBAkarma
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.75
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Send PM
VP
VP
Own Kudos [?]: 213 [1]
Send PM
Re: ISB Profile Evaluation - Tools for B-School Profile Evaluation [#permalink]
Bookmarks
Hello yogesh122

Very diverse profile, to say the least.
Work experience, extracurricular all really help you stand out.
If you get your target score, expect an interview invite (unless you mess up your essays/application).
What is really important here is why MBA (or PGP) after your career path- what are your post MBA goals?
If that is a clear and realistic answer, you have a decent shot.

You may want to read here on what factors work in a profile and here to add to your research on career goals.

Best
Varun Sharma
+918452954888 (https://gmatclub.com/chat)
MBAkarma.com
info@mbakarma.com

yogesh122 wrote:
Hi All,

Please help me evaluate my profile for ISB.
Any help is appreciated!

GMAT Score: Yet to take (Most probably this month, targetting 720+)

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from KIET college, Ghaziabad, UP, India (74.28 %) - 2015 Batch
12th (CBSE Board - India): PCM (78.80%)
10th (CBSE Board - India) - 88.20%

Work Experience: (Government and Public Sector Bank) Total 5+ years

Assistant Section Officer in Prime Minister’s Office, India (4 Months)

• Worked as the personal staff of the Prime Minister of India (PM)
• Worked on the applications received for the request of monetary assistance for medical treatment under Prime Minister National Relief Fund (PMNRF)

Assistant Section Officer in Ministry of Commerce Industry (3.5 Years)

Worked mainly on the matter of importance for India such as formulation of National e-Commerce Policy, India's position for negotiations of e-Commerce at International forum and Trade Agreements. New Projects such as Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
Worked on Intellectual Property Rights' (Patents) Act, Rules and Policies.

Single Window Operator in Syndicate Bank, India (Public Sector Bank) - 1.3 Years
All Banks related activities along with selling of pension schemes and insurance to customers. Served in the Rural branch and actively worked on financial inclusion of the needy people.

Extra-Curricular:

●Volunteer in 10-Days Vipassana Meditation Course at Dhamma Thali, Jaipur in Rajasthan during 9 May, 2022 to 18 May, 2022
•Member of Sansodhan, NGO which aims to provide solutions that shape public policy, using data driven models and to increase awareness among women and children about their rights and entitlements.
•Participated in Essay writing competition held in Ministry of Commerce and Industry
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 35
GMAT 1: 670 Q50 V31
GPA: 4
WE:Consulting (Consulting)
Send PM
I think you have a decent profile.
You should give it a shot this year. There's no downside to applying!
Even an interview experience will be a useful experience for you at this stage, in case you end up applying as a regular PGP student later.
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [1]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
yogesh122 wrote:
Hi All,

Please help me evaluate my profile for ISB.
Any help is appreciated!

GMAT Score: Yet to take (Most probably this month, targetting 720+)

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from KIET college, Ghaziabad, UP, India (74.28 %) - 2015 Batch
12th (CBSE Board - India): PCM (78.80%)
10th (CBSE Board - India) - 88.20%

Work Experience: (Government and Public Sector Bank) Total 5+ years

Assistant Section Officer in Prime Minister’s Office, India (4 Months)

• Worked as the personal staff of the Prime Minister of India (PM)
• Worked on the applications received for the request of monetary assistance for medical treatment under Prime Minister National Relief Fund (PMNRF)

Assistant Section Officer in Ministry of Commerce Industry (3.5 Years)

Worked mainly on the matter of importance for India such as formulation of National e-Commerce Policy, India's position for negotiations of e-Commerce at International forum and Trade Agreements. New Projects such as Open Network for Digital Commerce (ONDC).
Worked on Intellectual Property Rights' (Patents) Act, Rules and Policies.

Single Window Operator in Syndicate Bank, India (Public Sector Bank) - 1.3 Years
All Banks related activities along with selling of pension schemes and insurance to customers. Served in the Rural branch and actively worked on financial inclusion of the needy people.

Extra-Curricular:

●Volunteer in 10-Days Vipassana Meditation Course at Dhamma Thali, Jaipur in Rajasthan during 9 May, 2022 to 18 May, 2022
•Member of Sansodhan, NGO which aims to provide solutions that shape public policy, using data driven models and to increase awareness among women and children about their rights and entitlements.
•Participated in Essay writing competition held in Ministry of Commerce and Industry

Hi yogesh122,

Thanks for writing in.

You have a profile that stands out thanks to the diverse public sector experience you have had over the years. If you achieve the GMAT score you are targetting and put forth essays that aptly demonstrate your achievements while showcasing logical sync between your experience and goals, you stand a good chance of receiving an interview call.

Your post does not information pertaining to your future goals so be sure to link the same up with your experience while specifying why you need an MBA to plug the gap. Should you feel the need for a detailed profile evaluation, please feel free to reach out to us.

All the best!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
ishankochhar wrote:
Hi experts,
I am Ishan this side and looking for help on profile evaluation for MBA in India.

Preferred colleges – ISB, IIMs

Education –
10th – 90%
12th – 62%
Graduation (Bachelors of Physiotherapy) – 64%

Work experience –
Total – 8.5 years

1) Organisation - Fortis Hospital, Noida
Role - Consultant Physiotherapist
Tenure – June, 2012 to November, 2012

2) Pain Management Centre
Role – Cofounder and Consultant Physiotherapist
Tenure – January, 2013 to December, 2014

3) Government of India
Role – Assistant Section Officer in Central Government Ministry
Tenure – May, 2015 till date – 7 years

GMAT – not given yet, please suggest what score should I target according to my profile

Hi ishankochhar,

Thanks for sharing your profile.

Your profile is a good example of a diversity profile. Physiotherapy and Central Government job, both are stand out diversity points.

It now boils down to how you project and present your profile. Extra curricular and actual achievements in the job will become crucial.

But, even before that, you will need a GMAT upwards of 680-690 to get noticed. This will be sufficient enough for your profile. But since you are still preparing, aim high, something in the range of 720+.

Hope it helped.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 64 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
mkishan93 wrote:
I'm kishan working in Indian space research organisation (ISRO) as quality control manager for assembly and testing of cryogenic stages for GSLV MK III and human space program and 2 other future ISRO projects.

10th - 88%
12th - 92.5 %
B.tech - 6.52 CGPA
GRE - 323 AWA - 3.0

B TECH from Indian institute of space science and technology with 100% central government scholarship.

Represented college and office in football and volleyball

My concerns are my BTech CGPA, GRE and AWA scores

Posted from my mobile device

Hi mkishan93,

Coming straight to your particular query on the concerns regarding score, in most probability, AWA scores are not even considered separately in Indian colleges.

Your GRE scores are "good enough" and CGPA hardly matters in the larger scheme of application where your application and interview will count more.

So, mostly, you should not be concerned. Concentrate on preparing a good application and you will be through.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Schools: ISB '24
GMAT 1: 720 Q40 V40
GPA: 2.81
Send PM

Originally posted by abhisheksingh2525 on 08 Jun 2022, 13:42.
Last edited by abhisheksingh2525 on 14 Oct 2022, 06:09, edited 1 time in total.
MBA Expert
Own Kudos [?]: 1036 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Schools: ISB (A)
Send PM
Expert Reply
abhisheksingh2525 wrote:
Hello,
I am planning to apply to ISB for the class of 2023 and would appreciate it if someone could evaluate my profile.

Nationality - Indian
Gender - Male
Age - 26
Xth - 8.4 CGPA
XIIth - 81.8%
UG - B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from National Law University, Lucknow (CLAT rank 2250 - 5-year integrated program) (2016-2021)
CGPA- 6.55/10 (had backlogs)
GMAT- Yet to take (720 target)

Experience:
Content Strategist - Neverinstall (March '22 - present)
Content Writer - ClickPost (July '21 - February '22)

Freelance experience - (worked for some big names like Delhivery, MetricStream, Microland, Cognitus and Amagi)
Freelance Writer - Motley Crew (December '21 - present)
Freelance Writer - That Content Girl (October 2020 - December 2021)

Social work -
Pro-bono work (Free legal aid and access to justice for underprivileged people) - High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India (Ongoing since graduation in 2021)

Others:
Published 3 research papers in reputed legal journals.
Was actively touring as a sessions guitarist for almost 2 years in since 2014 (during gap year after school).

Hi abhisheksingh2525,

Overall, coming from a law background does give an advantage from a diversity perspective. There are usually 2-3 qualified lawyers in the class at ISB.
Moving to the content domain is an interesting choice while you work on the probono cases in parallel.

Curious to understand what are your goals?

Regarding acads, they seem slightly below average and a 720+ score would go a long way in covering up for those.

I hope you're still playing the guitar as it calls for a good hobby and you can mention to join the Jukebox Project at ISB.

Your chances would largely depend on the GMAT, the goals essay (not just in the app but defending in the interview as well) due to the career choices, etc while you'll have interesting stories for the first essay. Do tie in your social work with the Net Impact Club.

All the best!

Cheers,
Manan
Co-founder, S4G | ISB '13
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mananpuri

Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 73 [0]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Expert Reply
4 points here:
1. Your profile has diverse aspects that could add advantage to your application.
2. Since your Integrated degree has been very recent you should work hard on why MBA and why now.
3. The UG CGPA is not a plus here, try to score high on the GMAT, 720 or 720+ seems to be a reasonable target.
4. What sector or functional shift are you planning post MBA (assuming its not law) and how have you prepared for it will be very important for you to address.

abhisheksingh2525 wrote:
Hello,
I am planning to apply to ISB for the class of 2023 and would appreciate it if someone could evaluate my profile.

Nationality - Indian
Gender - Male
Age - 26

Academics -
Xth - 8.4 CGPA
XIIth - 81.8%
UG - B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) from National Law University, Lucknow (CLAT rank 2250 - 5-year integrated program) (2016-2021)

Experience:

Freelance experience - (worked for some big names like Delhivery, MetricStream, Microland, Cognitus and Amagi)

Social work -
Pro-bono work (Free legal aid and access to justice for underprivileged people) - High Court of Delhi and Supreme Court of India (Ongoing since graduation in 2021)

Internships -
Delhi High Court and Supreme Court - December 2017 - May 2018 (6 months)

Publications -

Others -
Was editor of the Law Review and technology journal at my university.
Was actively touring as a sessions guitarist for almost 2 years in since 2014 (during gap year after school).
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 162 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
Send PM
abhisheksingh2525 wrote:
Hello,

Nationality - Indian
Gender - Male
Age - 26

Academics -
Xth - 8.4 CGPA
XIIth - 81.8%

Experience:

Social work -

Internships -

Publications -

Others -

Greetings,

I am an ISB Alum, CO15, and have been assisting applicants to get into global business schools since then.

Your expected GMAT score is great and if you achieve that it will make your application strong for ISB. You also have a diverse educational background. Try to focus more on the impacts and outcomes of your projects and activities. Write about why you felt passionate about pro bono work and how you helped some cause. You should work on why you decided to change your career path to MBA. In your application essay, incorporate how this program will help you progress and achieve your goals and how this career path is best suited for you and your future endeavours.

Good luck!

LINK for a FREE Profile Evaluation : https://forms.gle/ui1PDjmkjkwH1SgU8
Feel free to contact us at @crackadmission.com for any other queries you might have.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
ishankochhar wrote:
Hi experts,
I am Ishan this side and looking for help on profile evaluation for MBA in India.

Preferred colleges – ISB, IIMs

Education –
10th – 90%
12th – 62%
Graduation (Bachelors of Physiotherapy) – 64%

Work experience –
Total – 8.5 years

1) Organisation - Fortis Hospital, Noida
Role - Consultant Physiotherapist
Tenure – June, 2012 to November, 2012

2) Pain Management Centre
Role – Cofounder and Consultant Physiotherapist
Tenure – January, 2013 to December, 2014

3) Government of India
Role – Assistant Section Officer in Central Government Ministry
Tenure – May, 2015 till date – 7 years

GMAT – not given yet, please suggest what score should I target according to my profile

Greetings,

I am an ISB Alum, CO15, and have been assisting applicants to get into global business schools since then.

You should target a GMAT score of at least 710+ to make your application strong for ISB and IIMs. Since you have been in your field for a long time, you should work on why you decided to change your career path to MBA. In your application essay, incorporate how this program will help you progress and achieve your goals and how this career path is best suited for you and your future endeavours. Also, mention your leadership roles and responsibilities, and the impact you have caused. Try including extracurricular activities and hobbies you are passionate about apart from work.

Good luck!

Feel free to contact us at @crackadmission.com for any other queries you might have.
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Send PM
Expert Reply
abhisheksingh2525 wrote:
Hello,

Nationality - Indian
Gender - Male
Age - 26

Academics -
Xth - 8.4 CGPA
XIIth - 81.8%

Experience:

Social work -

Internships -

Publications -

Others -

Hello abhisheksingh2525,

Thanks for writing in.

Your academic background in law, associated internships, and differentiated work experience will prove to be advantageous in adding value to your overall case. Having said that, you need to focus on where you see your career headed from here and accordingly chart out a set of career goals that sync well.

The target GMAT score looks appropriate and you should definitely aim for the same so you can compensate for the low GPA and backlogs. Needless to say, the higher the score, the better your chances of receiving an interview call will be.

The publications and extra-curricular activities look good as well and will help you add valuable talking points in the first essay that you need to answer for ISB.

All in all, if you achieve your target score and put forth well-thought-out essays, you will have a good chance.

Good luck!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Send PM
damasjanot wrote:
Hi All, I need some advice or any input for my profile

Background and nationality: 24 Years Male from Indonesia

Education: 2021 graduated from Business Management (Top 3 Indonesia University) with Finance Thesis; GPA: 3.71/4.00. Some national certifications are in bank, corporate finance, and financial planner.

Extracurricular: Project Leader of one of the biggest events in Gadjah Mada University (Indonesia Top School) with more than 600 committees for welcoming 6500 new undergrads.

Work Experience: 10 months in Local Consultant Firm as Financial Analyst (We prepared for 5 companies' IPO plan and projected 10 Million USD fundraising), and 3 months in Astra International as Internal and Risk Analyst (large conglomerate group in Indonesia and one of the subsidiaries of Jardine Matheson)

GMAT: 670-690 (average of 3 attempts)

IELTS: 7.0

Dream Schools: NUS (MSc Finance); RSM Erasmus (MSc Finance); Edinburgh (MSc Finance)
Safe Schools: Amsterdam Business School (MSc Finance); Singapore Management University (SMU) (MSc Finance); Lund University (MSc Finance)

Can you please give feedback for my profile and my chances? Thank you!

Greetings,

Your GMAT and IELTS score are optimum for your Dream Schools as well as your safe choices. Showcase what was your experience, what results were you able to drive, and what you ultimately earned from the project that you led. Mention any other leadership experiences and the impact you created. Also, talk about some extracurricular activities and hobbies that you feel passionate about. In your application essay, incorporate how this program will help you progress and achieve your goals and how this career path is best suited for you and your future endeavours.
Good luck!

Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 49
Concentration: General Management, Marketing
GPA: 3.95
WE:Business Development (Education)
Send PM
I would like to know my chances for ISB EEO.

21, Female

Academics :

Class X : 10 CGPA (94.8%)

Class XII : 87.7% (Science with economics)

Undergraduate : BMS (Bachelor Of Management Studies), Marketing, Jai Hind College

Undergrad CGPA: 9.5

GMAT : Yet to take, targeting 720

Work Experience

1. 2 month Internship at Bizstart (startup stage), 2020

Onboarded 5 clients (extensive use of LinkedIn, BNI)
• Conducted market research to determine target audience
• Created 10+ pieces of Instagram content
tailored to target audience

1. Currently the Chief Development Officer and Founding member of an educational startup, Level Up Educational programs (11 months and ongoing)

I’m the first employee so wearing many hats. Here’s a list:

Product Development & Management Head

- Developed a 2 year offline entrepreneurship programme for schools
- Conducted in-depth primary and secondary market research
- Collaborated with teenagers, parents and industry experts to develop 2 live skill based courses
- Lead a team of 7 to execute a live online course for 70 customers
- Trained and lead 10+ interns from diverse groups

Graphic Design Head

- Designed 10+ templates for Instagram (Carousel posts, stories, reel covers)
- Designed all sales material (course brochures, proposals for schools)

Website Development

- Writing web copy for all webpages
- Creating the website's user journey and wireframe

Content Head

- Created the content calendar for Instagram, LinkedIn for past 10 months
- Writing marketing copy for all promotional material

Branding

- Developed a brand identity for the company (brand positioning statement, mission, vision and values)
- Developed the company's visual identity (logo, brand colors, typography

Extracurriculars:

Vice President, Jai Hind Case Study Cohort, 2021

- Student author of 2 case studies for the Pan-India Case Study Competition (sponsored by ICICI Bank)
- Newsletter design head (330+ subscribers, 25 editions)
- Organised Intra and Inter college business case study competition (10+ teams from colleges across India)
- Content Head, Instagram

Head of Department, Events,E-Cell & Skill Hub under RUSA 2020

- Development of a life-size offline competition on business
- Executed the competition for 20+ participants
- Conceptualised 4 business competitions for 50+ college students
(Marketing, Logo Design, Stock Market, Product Design)
- Advised and mentored 2 junior members

Certificates

- Korean- Yonsei University (online)
- Foundation Course in Entrepreneurship, Wadhwani Foundation (offline 6 month course)
- Design Thinking For Innovation, University of Virginia (online)
SVP
SVP
Own Kudos [?]: 614 [0]
Concentration: Operations, Marketing
Send PM
ij1329 wrote:

21, Female

Academics :

Undergraduate : BMS (Bachelor Of Management Studies), Marketing, Jai Hind College

Work Experience

1. Currently the Chief Development Officer and Founding member of an educational startup, Level Up Educational programs (11 months and ongoing)

- Collaborated with teenagers, parents and industry experts to develop 2 live skill based courses

Graphic Design Head

Website Development

Content Head

Branding

- Developed a brand identity for the company (brand positioning statement, mission, vision and values)

Extracurriculars:

- Student author of 2 case studies for the Pan-India Case Study Competition (sponsored by ICICI Bank)
- Organised Intra and Inter college business case study competition (10+ teams from colleges across India)

Certificates

- Foundation Course in Entrepreneurship, Wadhwani Foundation (offline 6 month course)

ij1329 hope this finds you in good health

You have an interesting profile. Target a 720+ on GMAT to stay competitive in all aspects.

Your educational start-up is the highlight of your profile. But to show that you are an exceptional young talent, you should also talk about (great) alternate professional opportunities that you had at your disposal if you had not been so passionate to begin your own venture. Use your academic achievements and accolades to your advantage.

What have you achieved in the last 11 months? Talk about the scale of business and revenues, # of clients, business model, and your vision for it. Getting into the details of how you executed this idea end to end will take you a step closer to your admit. Show analytical prudence to complement your risk-taking abilities as an entrepreneur. You need to unpack your experiences and reconstruct your stories in a way that shows that working on your business has given you a much more hands-on experience, more experiential maturity, and more capability to contextualize business problems (specific to your area of work).

What do you plan to do in the short term and long term? Have you hit a ceiling in terms of growth and ideas for your business? How would an MBA help you to build the right skills and network to further your professional/entrepreneurial journey?

Happy to hop on a call for a one to one discussion.

Best wishes
Admission Consultant
Own Kudos [?]: 66 [0]
Given Kudos: 37
Send PM
Expert Reply
MBAkarma wrote:
Hello MishalSen1

Work profile is strong, owing to the CA background and the career progress and achievements look impressive.
Extracurricular is a mixed bag, some activities show potential, but some seem old or irrelevant. However, you don't need a laundry list anyway, so the trick will be picking the right activity and building a story around it that is relevant to the application.
GMAT is slightly below avg, but could be compensated in your case, if the work history and future goals are presented well.
That brings me to the missing career goals- this is a key factor in successful admissions- school would want to listen to you why MBA after CA, if this is clear and realistic, you have a decent shot.

You may want to read here on what factors work in a profile and here to add to your research on career goals.

Best
Varun Sharma
+918452954888 (https://gmatclub.com/chat)
MBAkarma.com
info@mbakarma.com

MishalSen1 wrote:
Hi,

Please evaluate my profile

I'm targeting: ISB, IIM-A (one year program), IIM-B (one year program), HEC and any other one year program in the top 20.

GMAT : 690

1. Indian male Chartered Accountant
2. 6 yrs of work experience (excluding articleship of 3 yrs)
3. Class 10 - 80%
4. Class 12 - 89%
5. BCom (H) - Very poor score given I was working and doing CA at the side all at the same time.
6. Played football in school at the sub junior zonal level - South zone Delhi.
7. I play the guitar - self taught (YouTube & Google searches helped).
8. Social contributions so far include volunteering for an NGO to teach computers and English to underprivileged children. But this was way back in 2007 2008 and participating in my current organization's citizenship programs.
9. Passionate for eSports and online gaming and swimming.

Work experience:
1. Current- 3.5yrs with Barclays Bank in their Noida office
1a. Joined as an Assistant manager in the legal entity control function.
1b. Elevated to Assistant Vice President in a relatively short period of time (1.5yrs) owing to dedicated and focused output and value added to the overal LEC function. The promotion came after a rigourous interview process which included 20-25 other candidates that applied for the same opening.
After being promoted I have worked in the projects and transformation team which is building the next generation source systems for the bank my role is to advice on the accounting side mappings and configuration of accounting entries in a way that brings in efficiency as well as that eliminates legacy problems to some extent.
Hands on experience with Alteryx designer tool to automate various business related reportings and journals leading in time and effort saving for the function.

Honours and awards - Spot award - Q3-2019 & Q3-2020

2. Previous (1) - 2 yrs with Mazars as an external auditor where i joined and as article trainee ( experience not counted above) and stayed with the firm after qualifying my CA exams. I have handled statutory audits for global clients such as Alstom, Thales, AXA assistance, Morpho group etc. Along with some well known local clients like Luthra and Luthra law offices.

I have led teams of upto 4 people in different engagements and handled multiple engagements at the same time as well.

Honours and awards - Best Article Trainee (first person to receive the award)

Previous (2) - Grant Thornton 5 months as a senior consultant in the statutory audit department.

Worked on India's first insolvency and bankruptcy code (IBC) case - Bhushan Steels Limited which was taken over by Tata Steel Limited as part of the insolvency proceedings.

Since this case was widely covered in the media our team was always on their toes trying to get things in order, managing the merger and the audit at the same time. I led the head office consolidation wherein I was responsible for keeping a tab on the outstanding loan and it's repayment by Tata Steel as part of the insolvency deal. Along with other consolidation related items like financial statements, consolidation of finding and key audit matters.

Honours and awards- spot award for going beyond the call of duty.

Hello MishalSen1

Your diverse educational background and quality work experience if presented well can compensate for the slightly below avg GMAT score. Your extracurricular achievements and self-taught guitar are good examples of learnability and leadership skills. Your need for quality management education from ISB/IIM with clear short/long term career goals will not only help you get the interview call but also convert it into an admission.

Regards
Team ISBMantra
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 14 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Concentration: Finance, Marketing
Schools: ISB '23 (A)
GMAT 1: 630 Q47 V28 (Online)
GMAT 2: 680 Q50 V32
GMAT 3: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.23
Send PM
ExpertsGlobal wrote:
dpkkumar1991 wrote:
Can anyone provide an idea of what is the current average GMAT Score for CA's at ISB

For the Co'23, average GMAT score was 710 and the median score was 720.

Own Kudos [?]: 278 [1]
Send PM
Kudos
Expert Reply
ij1329 wrote:

21, Female

Academics :

Work Experience

Graphic Design Head

Website Development

Content Head

Branding

Extracurriculars:

Certificates

Hello ij1329,

Hope this finds you well.

That you are the Founding Member of a start-up is going to add immense value to your profile. The leadership experience, too, will prove to be valuable, as will the range of extra-curriculars.

At this point, you must focus on your GMAT (720 looks like a good target score; needless to say, the higher, the better, always), and put thought into the goals you wish to put forth.

Should you feel the need for a detailed evaluation, please feel free to reach out.

All the best!
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  249   250   251   252   253  ...  307