Last visit was: 26 Apr 2024, 19:43 It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:43

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 5
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V44
Send PM
Experts' Global Representative
Own Kudos [?]: 278 [0]
Given Kudos: 6
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 54
Send PM
Re: Ask Experts' Global [#permalink]
Please review my profile.

· Demographics: Indian, Male, 28 y/o

· Education: Bachelors in Technology - Nautical Technology from BITS, Pilani, CGPA - 7.5/10 (~3.3/4)

· Other coursework or post-undergraduate education: N/A

· GMAT: 660 (Q44, V35) (Planning to retake in 4th Week of Nov'20, aiming for a 700)

· Work experience: 6 years spanning across:
---> Merchant Marine (Under training, traveled to 16 countries across Europe, South America, Gulf and Far East),
---> Entrepreneurship (Own grocery delivery startup - 2 Years),
---> FMCG (2 Years), and
---> Food-tech Logistics and Operations (2 Years)

· Extracurricular activities:
1. Founded the Astronomy club at college campus and delivered informative lectures about celestial navigation along with weekly star-gazing
sessions. (Average attendance - 50)
2. Captained the Inter-house basketball team to victory in all the 3 years of college.

· Post-MBA goals:
Work in a high growth startup in either the food-tech space, the hyperlocal logistics space, or in an operations management role.

· Target schools:
Top 30 B-schools in North America/Europe/APAC region, with an intent to work in these geographies.

· Questions:
I'm keen on applying for the Fall'21 intake, and in Round 2 (by the end of 1st week of Jan'21 for most colleges).
Since Round 2 will prove to be a challenge especially since I'm from an overrepresented background,
1. What are the key schools I should be targeting with my profile and considering that I'm able to achieve a GMAT 700?
2. What are the key schools I should be targeting with my profile If I'm only able to reach a GMAT 680?
3. I don't have volunteering experience, Is there any way I can cover up for that?
4. Any other advise you may have for me?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hi everyone,

Was hoping to get some insight on my overall profile.

Indian / F / 27.

I have strong academic credentials:
1. CGPA 10 / Rank #1 in secondary school examination (CBSE - grade X)
2. 96.25% / Rank #2 in higher secondary school examination (CBSE - grade XII)
3. CGPA 7.8 / 10 / Rank #3 in BCom with a major in Accounting and Finance
4. CFA Charterholder

Professionally, I have ~5.5 years of investment banking experience in India, of which I spent ~4 months working at the company's office in New York.

In addition, I am extremely passionate about Yoga. I am a certified instructor and teach on a regular basis.

I also took the GMAT last week after around 2 weeks of prep but scored a 640 (Q42 V35 AWA5 IR6). I lost points in Quants, but I am hoping my academic and professional qualifications would make up for it. I was wondering whether this score, considered in tandem with my overall profile, would be deemed competitive.

Thanks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 26 [0]
Given Kudos: 39
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V37
Send PM
I have a question: if the school had already asked for some info in the application form, is it safe to omit those from my essay? For eg, my extracurriculars and my job responsibilities.
As I said, I could use those to highlight some leadership skills but may have to omit them to keep my SOP within the limit.
My target schools are the top IIMs, if that matters
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMATClub
Own Kudos [?]: 8833 [0]
Given Kudos: 3034
GRE 1: Q168 V154
GPA: 3.4
WE:Engineering (Education)
Send PM
Expert Reply
Ask any questions or profile evaluation requests to ExpertsGlobal here in this chatroom.
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Schools: ISB '23 (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
GRE 1: Q167 V150
GPA: 3.8
Send PM
Profile Evaluation for MBA 2022 Intake-
GMAT: 760
Duolingo: 145
Undergrad: 9.7 CGPA in Bachelor of Commerce(WES-> US Equivalent Undergrad).
University: Lovely Professional University, Punjab
12th Grade: 92%
Work Experience: 2.5 yrs as Finance Associate in Largest Infrastructure Company of India- Promoted Twice in the period currently leading a team and managing finance of Two National Projects in India under the direct control of PM Office.
3 MOnths as a Process analyst intern in Telecom Company.
EC's - Hosted many events in Undergrad, District level Hockey Player won prizes in Undergrad, Been a part of Charitable organization for the past 5 years.
Certifications: CFA Level 1, CPMP and Online MOOC's over Analytics and Data Science.
Post-MBA goals - Want to transit in Product Management in FMCG.
Hope for the Comments.
Also, Please let me know if pursuing MBA in India or in Abroad is correct for my profile.
which schools can I apply for?
Send PM
Expert Reply
Prasad2799 wrote:
Profile Evaluation for MBA 2022 Intake-
GMAT: 760
Duolingo: 145
Undergrad: 9.7 CGPA in Bachelor of Commerce(WES-> US Equivalent Undergrad).
University: Lovely Professional University, Punjab
12th Grade: 92%
Work Experience: 2.5 yrs as Finance Associate in Largest Infrastructure Company of India- Promoted Twice in the period currently leading a team and managing finance of Two National Projects in India under the direct control of PM Office.
3 MOnths as a Process analyst intern in Telecom Company.
EC's - Hosted many events in Undergrad, District level Hockey Player won prizes in Undergrad, Been a part of Charitable organization for the past 5 years.
Certifications: CFA Level 1, CPMP and Online MOOC's over Analytics and Data Science.
Post-MBA goals - Want to transit in Product Management in FMCG.
Hope for the Comments.
Also, Please let me know if pursuing MBA in India or in Abroad is correct for my profile.
which schools can I apply for?

Hello Prasad2799,

Thanks for writing in.

You have a very good GMAT score coupled with frequent promotions and leadership experience at a fairly young age. 2.5 years of experience, presently, would translate into 3.5 years of experience by the time you join any business school, and while that would be a bit under the average years of experience of students joining top global business schools, you must still apply to schools around the world. With regard to India, you could look at ISB.

The one thing that concerns us a bit is your post-MBA goal; there appears to be a lack of sync between what you have done thus far and what you propose to achieve. Besides, with no prior FMCG experience, suggesting a specific domain in your goals may not be the most logical way ahead and may really narrow your options. Give this aspect some deep thought.

Should you wish to discuss your prospects in greater detail, please feel free to approach us for a free profile evaluation session.

All the best!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 720 Q49 V40
GRE 1: Q162 V154
GPA: 2.29
Send PM
Demographics (nationality, gender,age): Indian, Male,23

· Education (undergraduate institution, GPA, major - high school/entrance exams not needed): VBIT, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (6.4/9, Electronics and Communication Engineering)

· GMAT or GRE (include section breakdown): Aiming for 740+

· Work experience (highlight amount of work experience, industries, roles, promotions, special accomplishments, international exposure):
1.Co-Founder and Director of an AR/VR Startup in Real estate & Architecture founded in 2017 during graduation (Registered in 2019).
2.Our Startup idea was originated at the ISB -TEP program. We have developed our product using Design Thinking, and This is the first time I have come across product management.
3.One of the Top 16 teams across the World Invited to the Global Demo Day(2018) by Angel Hack.
4.Presented at Angel Hack’s Global Demo Day(2018) in San Francisco, CA.
5.Top 30 startup teams in India by AICTE.
6.We are at present incubated at T-Hub ( Hyderabad).
7. 3d Model and a VFX artist by hobby and have done multiple projects as a freelancer.

Projects worked on
1. Virtual tour for Devi seafood(Seafood exports company)
2. Virtual Tours created for T-Hub Phase 1 and Phase 2 (In progress)
3. Augmented Reality walkthrough for CRPF

Teaching :
1. Technology Facilitator at ISB - TEP.
2. Training Engineering Students in Entrepreneurship and Product Development for the past two years.

· Extracurricular activities (highlight notable undergraduate and post-undergraduate ones):
1. Vice-chairperson for Robotics Club VBIT.
2. Conducted Workshops and Summer Training sessions on Animation, Video Editing, Home Automation and IoT.
3.Organiser of Cultural Fest - VIBHA at college.
4. Involved in helping Aditya Mehta Foundation(helping Para Athletes) raise funds for their new facility by creating a 3d model and animated walkthrough for that facility.

· Post-MBA goals:
Short term goal is to become a product manager in an AR/VR division of a Tech Company.
During my early days at ISB, I came across product management, which caught my interest and made me continue as a product manager in my startup and pushed me to mentor multiple students teams in Ideation and during the Product design of their projects.

Long Term Goals: To head the Product Management vertical of a company.

· Target schools:
ISB, Duke Fuqua, NYU Stern, NUS, Tepper

· Other information relevant to your profile:

· Any specific questions you would like answered by our team:
1.What are my chances to get into my dream B schools?
2.How much my low undergrad scores affect my application? Anything that I can do to compensate for it?
3.How does work experience as an entrepreneur will be rated during the evaluation?
4.Does the Entrepreneur work experience of an engineering student considered a Diverse profile or a regular profile?
Send PM
Expert Reply
hemanthreddynaini wrote:
Demographics (nationality, gender,age): Indian, Male,23

· Education (undergraduate institution, GPA, major - high school/entrance exams not needed): VBIT, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (6.4/9, Electronics and Communication Engineering)

· GMAT or GRE (include section breakdown): Aiming for 740+

· Work experience (highlight amount of work experience, industries, roles, promotions, special accomplishments, international exposure):
1.Co-Founder and Director of an AR/VR Startup in Real estate & Architecture founded in 2017 during graduation (Registered in 2019).
2.Our Startup idea was originated at the ISB -TEP program. We have developed our product using Design Thinking, and This is the first time I have come across product management.
3.One of the Top 16 teams across the World Invited to the Global Demo Day(2018) by Angel Hack.
4.Presented at Angel Hack’s Global Demo Day(2018) in San Francisco, CA.
5.Top 30 startup teams in India by AICTE.
6.We are at present incubated at T-Hub ( Hyderabad).
7. 3d Model and a VFX artist by hobby and have done multiple projects as a freelancer.

Projects worked on
1. Virtual tour for Devi seafood(Seafood exports company)
2. Virtual Tours created for T-Hub Phase 1 and Phase 2 (In progress)
3. Augmented Reality walkthrough for CRPF

Teaching :
1. Technology Facilitator at ISB - TEP.
2. Training Engineering Students in Entrepreneurship and Product Development for the past two years.

· Extracurricular activities (highlight notable undergraduate and post-undergraduate ones):
1. Vice-chairperson for Robotics Club VBIT.
2. Conducted Workshops and Summer Training sessions on Animation, Video Editing, Home Automation and IoT.
3.Organiser of Cultural Fest - VIBHA at college.
4. Involved in helping Aditya Mehta Foundation(helping Para Athletes) raise funds for their new facility by creating a 3d model and animated walkthrough for that facility.

· Post-MBA goals:
Short term goal is to become a product manager in an AR/VR division of a Tech Company.
During my early days at ISB, I came across product management, which caught my interest and made me continue as a product manager in my startup and pushed me to mentor multiple students teams in Ideation and during the Product design of their projects.

Long Term Goals: To head the Product Management vertical of a company.

· Target schools:
ISB, Duke Fuqua, NYU Stern, NUS, Tepper

· Other information relevant to your profile:

· Any specific questions you would like answered by our team:
1.What are my chances to get into my dream B schools?
2.How much my low undergrad scores affect my application? Anything that I can do to compensate for it?
3.How does work experience as an entrepreneur will be rated during the evaluation?
4.Does the Entrepreneur work experience of an engineering student considered a Diverse profile or a regular profile?

Hello hemanthreddynaini,

Thanks for your queries.

The duration of your professional experience isn't very evident; we are assuming it is under 3 years and that would be on the lower side for the US top ~5 schools.

Nonetheless, please find our responses below:
1. With a 740 on the GMAT, you have a good chance of making it to ISB, Tepper, and NUS provided we put forth a set of compelling essays. With regard to the US top 15 schools, a lot depends on the years of experience, as well. A 740 is around the average that Indian applicants applying to schools such as Duke and Stern have; hence, a higher score will definitely be better.
2. A low undergrad score is definitely a red flag; while we cannot quantify how much it will matter, we can suitably address this in the Optional Essay. Besides, a high GMAT score will help make up for this to a large extent.
3. The entrepreneurial experience will be a big plus if it is portrayed in a way that brings out the skills you have garnered along the journey and how you will use the same to contribute; we cannot quantify "how much" but it will be a value add.
4. Let us put it this way, you will still belong to the overrepresented pool of applicants coming from an engineering background; however, things will be a shade better considering your entrepreneurial experience.

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35 (Online)
GPA: 4
Send PM
GMAT: Haven’t taken yet. Expected : 650-700

- Undergrad: 9.16 CGPA in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. Topper in batch
10th grade: 9.4 CGPA 12th Grade: 84.1%

- Company: Aeronautical Development Agency, an autonomous organisation under
Ministry of Defence, India

- Role: Research Assistant for a project involving R&D of military fighter aircraft.
I started my career at ADA as a Structure Design Engineer. Post a performance assessment in my 2nd year, my role was expanded to program management activities, towards the roll-out of aircraft. Also, involved in projects to check the feasibility of upgradation of design/manufacturing environment with newer technologies such as digital manufacturing and implementation of Model Based Design.

Prior to this I worked for a start-up, which manufactures and provides solutions for automation material handling systems . Involved in complete design cycle providing solutions for the customer requirements, including installation at site.

- Work experience: 4.5 years
- Community activities: I’m a founder of a trek club. Have hosted and led more than 120 people in the last 3 years. Through this club we emphasize the notion of ‘travel with a responsibility’. Through this club we focus on travel, personal development (art), development of local players in tourism, green initiatives (plastic collection during the trek/hikes and proper disposal, planting saplings)

- Industry post MBA: Explore Venture capital and private equity space in Technology. And Expand my social-impact venture

- Additional details:
-Was a chief designer in a team of 15 highly enthusiastic engineers for the design and manufacturing of Go-Kart. My team stood in the top 10 among 84 teams from across India.
-School sports captain for 2 years, Actively take part in event organizing in school, college and company I where I work.
-Participant in National level Yoga competition. I even conduct Yoga sessions at my workplace.
-Rajya Puraskar awardee (2nd highest honour in Scouts and Guides, India)
-Took part in district level High jump and Long jump competitions
-Have won 79 prizes in sports and athletics

-Target schools : Oxford Said, IE Business school, HEC Paris, IESE, Copenhagen Business School, NUS, NTU. US, schools I’ll decide based on my GMAT score.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 85 [0]
Given Kudos: 264
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35 (Online)
GPA: 4
Send PM
Profile evaluation for 2022 Intake
- I am an Indian male. A mechanical engineer and a sociopreneur

GMAT: Haven’t taken yet. Expected : 650-700

- Undergrad: 9.16 CGPA in Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. Topper in batch
10th grade: 9.4 CGPA 12th Grade: 84.1%

- Company: Aeronautical Development Agency, an autonomous organisation under
Ministry of Defence, India

- Role: Research Assistant for a project involving R&D of military fighter aircraft.
I started my career at ADA as a Structure Design Engineer. Post a performance assessment in my 2nd year, my role was expanded to program management activities, towards the roll-out of aircraft. Also, involved in projects to check the feasibility of upgradation of design/manufacturing environment with newer technologies such as digital manufacturing and implementation of Model Based Design.

Prior to this I worked for a start-up, which manufactures and provides solutions for automation material handling systems . Involved in complete design cycle providing solutions for the customer requirements, including installation at site.

- Work experience: 4.5 years

- Community activities: I’m a founder of a trek club. Have hosted and led more than 120 people in the last 3 years. Through this club we emphasize the notion of ‘travel with a responsibility’. This club is focussed on travel, personal development (art), development of local players in tourism, green initiatives (plastic collection during the trek/hikes and proper disposal, planting saplings)

- Industry post MBA: Explore Venture capital and private equity space in Technology. And Expand my social-impact venture

- Additional details:
-Was a chief designer in a team of 15 highly enthusiastic engineers for the design and manufacturing of Go-Kart. My team stood in the top 10 among 84 teams from across India.
-School sports captain for 2 years, Actively take part in event organising in school, college and company I where I work.
-Participant in National level Yoga competition. I even conduct Yoga sessions at my workplace.
-Rajya Puraskar awardee (2nd highest honour in Scouts and Guides, India)
-Took part in district level High jump and Long jump competitions
-Have won 79 prizes in sports and athletics

-Target schools : Oxford Said, IE Business school, HEC Paris, IESE, Copenhagen Business School, NUS, NTU. US schools, will decide based on my GMAT score.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
The experience that we put up over here is the one that we have as of date or the one that we have when we potentially join the program?
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
is this chat active ? can i ask for profile evaluation ?
GRE Forum Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 32951 [0]
Given Kudos: 5780
GPA: 3.62
Send PM
Expert Reply
sourav1995 wrote:
is this chat active ? can i ask for profile evaluation ?
Session will start at 10am PDT 10:30pm IST
Intern
Intern
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
so can I post my profile information for evaluation now? and get a reply at 10 am PDT or post it at 10 am PDT only?
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 10
Send PM
Advice needed for 22/23 intake
Indian Male, Entrepreneur, Work Ex: 7 Years, Age 27 yrs.
Bachelors in Business Management from Christ University, Bangalore India (Tier 1, Ranked No. 1 in India during my time there)
Graduated in 2014 GPA 3.28/4
GMAT (Yet to appear): 700 Expected
Work Ex:
• Packaging Design Consultancy firm which I founded right after graduating. Alongside a team of 30 employees, I work with brands and manufacture efficient and high-impact paper-based packaging, especially for consumer brands. Clients include Hero Group, Kross Bicycles, Bed Bath & Beyond, Lacoste, Primark, Mac United (UK), Tesco to name a few (directly or through their suppliers)
• Side Project: Business Process Management for an award-winning Nutraceutical Brand – I Help streamline processes within the firm, ranging from hiring, reporting, finances to taxes.
Post MBA Goal ST: Pivot to strategy/innovation consulting
ECA’s: Extensive During Undergrad
• Leadership position in the capacity as a member of the Core Committee (Among 5 others) that would organize all Inter-College Fests
• Head of the Creative and Design Team responsible for all material design assets needed during fests
• Participated in and won numerous inter-college business fests
Target Schools:
Rotman, Ivey, Schulich, HEC Paris, LBS, ISB
Questions:
1. How best do I represent work experience in a somewhat succinct manner, coming from a non-traditional background? What should be the key points/achievements/stats as an entrepreneur that I should cover?
2. What would be Ideal GMAT Score ranges for B-Schools in Canada?
3. How would you suggest I go about answering "Why MBA? And why am MBA will be good for me?"
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 82 [0]
Given Kudos: 1156
Send PM
 • Nationality: Indian
 • Brief intro: Generalist background. Changed industries and functions multiple times.
 • Work experience: 7.5 years (till fall 2022).
Chronology-
1) 1 year: Software Engineer (fortune 100) (service role, engaging with onsite team and clients, analytical nature of work) ;
2) 3 years: MBA admission consultant/Group discussion faculty/trainer for preparing students for interview stage of Indian MBA programs selection process.
3) 5 months: Sales (brief stint at Indian edtech unicorn, top of chart for 2 weeks).
4) 2 years till date: Currently working for Government of India, serving as an Intelligence Officer in Intelligence Bureau - Collection of human intelligence from remote, underdeveloped and threatened areas with bootstrapped resources and manpower; completed special assignments as an incharge for intel collection of an area with 2,50,000 population where dealt with radicalization and Tablighi Jamaat crisis (was in global news) and its repercussions in my area, advised the local administration on partial/complete/lockdown/unlockdown, served as an incharge of an insurgency affected area where No. 2 commander of the local insurgent group surrendered after a collaborated operation with police and army.
 • EC and achievements: Top essay contributor for a national magazine twice; Attended summer camps from school days doing different activities like Lawn Tennis, Martial Arts, playing drums; 100 % attendance in multiple years of school life; won many debates & GD in college. Performed strong leadership roles - Student Placement Head in college; Organized, hosted and managed college fest and multiple events. Public speaking. Completed Basic Mountaineering Course; Informal Community engagement/volunteering with individuals in variety of ways (saved animals on multiple occasions, feeding animals and birds; distributing clothes and food to the needy; currently involved with the local religious community and assist them in collection of funds for undertaking developmental activities).
 • Scores: X: 86%, XII- 81.6% Undergrad: 6.5/10 CGPA in Computer Science engineering (tier 3 college), Top 1% in National Standard Examination in Chemistry in Senior Secondary School, Cleared 3 stage entrance exam of Intelligence Bureau (All India rank 197 among starting 7,50,000 candidates).
GMAT: Not appeared.
 • Post MBA
Strategy Consulting (preferably MBB).
 • Target: Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, INSEAD, LBS.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
Send PM
Please evaluate my profile

Background and nationality: Revankumar, 23 years, Indian Male

Undergrad Information: [3.3 out of 4] or [7.5 out of 10] - B.Tech from NIT Trichy (Majors in Computer Science and Engineering and minors in Management) (Tier-I college, ranked 9 in the National Rankings of India)

GMAT: Haven’t given the exam yet (Aiming for 700+)

Work experience and leadership: 2 years (as of date)

Industrial experience:-
Software Engineer II, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (2 years+)
- Piloted the Build System Verification Project
- Created documentations to help out freshers, Participate in Hackathons regularly)
- Participated in Hackathons conducted by the company
Research and Development Intern, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (2 months)
- Pioneered the Triage automation Project which reduced the triage timing by more than 95%.
Software Development and Graphic Designer Intern, Skillveri Solutions Pvt. Ltd (2 months)
- Developed Windows Application and designed a reports engine from scratch for the product SkillVeri Aura
- Designed all the graphic icons used in the product
Data Analyst Intern, Technosoft Corporation Ltd.
- Analysed and extracted patterns from the Denial Data set provided as part of the US Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management business

Undergraduate extracurriculars:-
Core Member and Head of Team Quality Assurance of Pragyan 2019, College’s Techno-managerial organisation
- Headed a team of 40 organisers; Responsible for 8+ patonages including UNESCO
- Responsible for acquisition of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20121:2012
- Internal Quality Auditor for the ISO Certifications
Under-Secretary General of Quality Assurance for the MUN conducted by the Tech fest
Senior Graphic Designer of College’s Official Magazine, Cultural and Tech Fests, Department Symposiums
- Mentored close to 30 Junior Graphic Designers
Workshops Co-ordinator and Organising Committee Member in Cultural Fest
Student Secretary for the University hostel

High School:
Winner of the environmental quiz conducted by Petroleum Conservation and Research Organisation, Government of India Ltd.
Awarded Special Merit Certificate for outstanding performance and obtaining Grade A1 in AISSE 2013.
Awarded Special Merit Certificate for being among the top 0.1% of successful candidates in Mathematics of AISSCE 2015
Recipient of Academic Achievement Scholarship for top 350 outstading performers in JEE offered by NLC Ltd

Follow up:

Recipient of INSPIRE Scholarship for being among the top 1% percent of successful candidates in Mathematics of AISSCE 2015.

Graduation: 3.3/4; 12th grade: 94.5%; 10th grade: 100%
Community and others: Volunteering for charity events & its fundraising events, Teaching kids at orphanages and conducting events for them, Mentoring incoming junior students
Post MBA goals: Tech Industry soon after MBA and entering into the entrpreneurship domain later down the line
Target: ISB and Top 15-20 Business Schools in USA

1) What is the target GMAT score that I should aim for?
2) My short term goal after MBA is to get into the Tech Industry whereas the long term goal is to get into entrepreneurship domain in Waste Management (which is different from the IT Tech Industry). How do I approach the SOP for admissions explaining both the targets?
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11