Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 02:56 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 02:56

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Kudos
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 156 [0]
Given Kudos: 29
Concentration: Brand
Schools:Cornell '11
 Q47  V40
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 3439
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 3
Schools:HBS/KSG Class of 2014 (deferring)
GPA: 3.66
Send PM
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 123 [0]
Given Kudos: 3439
Send PM
Re: Interesting Adcom Feedback [#permalink]
HERM3S wrote:
coakleym wrote:
smadge37 wrote:
as a fellow Brooklynite, I also echo that sentiment!

As yet another Brooklyner (deep south Brooklyn, not the cool parts of Brooklyn you are probably from), I can admit that the commute sucks. To everywhere. Everything else is great though.

Actually I am in Bay Ridge, I would certainly consider that the coolest part of Brooklyn! Its actually not that bad a commute into the city either (I'm close to the N train - 15 minutes to Union Square most of the time). Are you from out in Sheepshead/Bensonhurst/Coney?

Quite a few of us on here, I know theres another guy too I PMd a few times back and forth. One day we'll all have to get together when this whole process is over!

Hah, pegged me right. I am right off 20th Ave on the D line -- my commute to midtown Manhattan clocks at 60 minutes flat, door to door. Unless the MTA decide to run D trains express from Coney Island to 36th St (which they do more than occasionally during rush hours), in which case it takes me like a billion years to get anywhere.

I would definitely be down to meet you all. Keep me in mind if you would like to organize something post-interviews.
Non-Human User
Own Kudos [?]: 40 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello from the GMAT Club MBAbot!

Thanks to another GMAT Club member, I have just discovered this valuable topic, yet it had no discussion for over a year. I am now bumping it up - doing my job. I think you may find it valuable (esp those replies with Kudos).

Want to see all other topics I dig out? Follow me (click follow button on profile). You will receive a summary of all topics I bump in your profile area as well as via email.
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2