Last visit was: 03 May 2024, 17:20 It is currently 03 May 2024, 17:20

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel

How can GMAT Club help you in getting off the Waitlist?

0% [0]
0% [0]
42% [3]
57% [4]
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 12 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V35
GMAT 2: 750 Q51 V39
GPA: 3.2
WE:Operations (Energy and Utilities)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
Send PM
Re: Tuck Dartmouth: Class of 2017 - Calling all waitlisted applicants [#permalink]
kamenashi wrote:
you're right. I got the exact email in my junk box from may 27. had I seen it I would not have emailed adcom, oh wells.

it has been two weeks since the deposits were due, right? I've been holding off finding housing for the other school.

I just saw mine in the Spam folder too. But I did get another email about a week after the feedback one asking if I was still interested. I responded to that one at least, but haven't heard anything since. The waitlist seemed pretty active for a couple weeks there but seems to have slowed down a bit.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
Send PM
Re: Tuck Dartmouth: Class of 2017 - Calling all waitlisted applicants [#permalink]
Just received an email saying I've officially been released from the waitlist and if I intend on reapplying next year, I can schedule a feedback call for July to see what I can do to strengthen my profile.

The email said they are releasing the majority of the waitlist.

Time to retake the GMAT....
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 65 [0]
Given Kudos: 17
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V39
WE:Sales (Other)
Send PM
Amore47 wrote:
Just received an email saying I've officially been released from the waitlist and if I intend on reapplying next year, I can schedule a feedback call for July to see what I can do to strengthen my profile.

The email said they are releasing the majority of the waitlist.

Time to retake the GMAT....

Interesting... I would love this kind of closure tbh but have had 0 response (I've checked spam).

I'm guessing it was Tuck or bust for you?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Quote:

Yes, this year it was Tuck or bust. Next year will probably hit 3-4 additional schools.
Manager
Manager
Send PM
Amore47 wrote:
Quote:

Yes, this year it was Tuck or bust. Next year will probably hit 3-4 additional schools.

I've heard they like re-applicants so best of luck man, a few extra shots elsewhere should be good too.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Quote:
I've heard they like re-applicants so best of luck man, a few extra shots elsewhere should be good too.

Thanks and best of luck to everyone else who was on the list as well.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Also got the automated ding email today that noted the class was at capacity and they were releasing the majority of the WL.

Best of luck to everyone still in the running. I have a friend who just got in to another program and is likely going to give their spot up at Tuck. I imagine Tuck will lose candidates throughout the summer to other schools so you guys will hopefully see movement.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
Well with those emails saying the class is at capacity I think I'm giving up hope this year. I'm taking it as a good sign that I'm still on the waitlist, and hopefully I'll have better luck in the fall.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Anyone else receive anything? Any letters on the "reduced waitlist"? Based on what I am reading here, if the class is at capacity and most are being released, this week the other leftover people will either be placed on the "reduced waitlist"....
Manager
Manager
Send PM
JittersforAdmissions wrote:
Anyone else receive anything? Any letters on the "reduced waitlist"? Based on what I am reading here, if the class is at capacity and most are being released, this week the other leftover people will either be placed on the "reduced waitlist"....

I've had zero contact whatsoever from them...hoping that's a "Reduced waitlist" sign? Any news anyone?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I have a feeling Tuck released all the international candidates.... Those who were released in the past few weeks, is this the case?
Manager
Manager
Send PM
I have a feeling Tuck released all the international candidates.... Those who were released in the past few weeks, is this the case?

Int'l here and still waitlisted (presumably? nothing received).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
I am out. Actually, I have been out, just realized it today. They made the decision a while back. Good luck, folks!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 22 [0]
Send PM
Hi all,

First, i'd like to wish you the best of luck getting off the waitlist.

In the meantime you shouldn't sit there with your arms crossed. It's time to be pro-active.

I'd like to share a great resource for MBA and Pre-MBA students is pymetrics. pymetrics was founded by a Dartmouth alumn and neuroscientist from MIT/Harvard. It's game-based career assessment test that reveals your skills and traits. It then matches you to companies and jobs where your abilities are aligned to. It's FREE and easy to complete.

https://bit.ly/1JxEviS
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 17 [0]
Given Kudos: 16
Send PM
I am out. Actually, I have been out, just realized it today. They made the decision a while back. Good luck, folks!

How did you realize? Missed e-mail or something?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73002 [0]
Given Kudos: 18906
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived 'Calling All Tuck Applicants' Topic
Hi there,
You've reached an old 'Calling All Tuck Applicants' discussion which is now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Looking for the latest discussion? Check out this up-to-date Calling All Tuck Applicants Discussion for the most recent conversations on this topic.
Interested in more from this school? Visit our dedicated Tuck Forum to dive into all things related to Tuck's MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
   1   2   3   4   5   6 
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6925 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts