Last visit was: 07 Jun 2024, 00:55 It is currently 07 Jun 2024, 00:55
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
MBA Section Director
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Own Kudos [?]: 10098 [0]
Given Kudos: 4547
Test: Test
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
GMAT 1: 640 Q47 V32
GMAT 2: 730 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.4
WE:Business Development (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 72 [0]
Given Kudos: 142
WE:Securities Sales and Trading (Commercial Banking)
Send PM
Re: Admitted to Cornell Johnson: Full Time & 1 Year MBA (Class of 2018/19) [#permalink]
Hi everyone! Congrats to all admits! Anyone received scholarships so far?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q42 V42
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
Re: Admitted to Cornell Johnson: Full Time & 1 Year MBA (Class of 2018/19) [#permalink]
Does anyone know when pre-term (math camp) starts? Trying to decide when to leave my current position.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 25
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q46 V30
GMAT 2: 700 Q48 V37
Send PM
Hi Gdyste,

Not sure about math camp but I have received this information in one of the emails.

March 2017: You will have some pre-work for NCC 5010 Data Analytics and Modeling. This is set up through an online learning subsidiary of Cornell University called eCornell. Your course will open in early March, and will include videos of lessons taught by the faculty member as well as homework assignments and online quizzes.

Thanks,
NS
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 263 [0]
Given Kudos: 158
Concentration: Strategy, Other
Schools: Johnson (Cornell) - Class of 2017
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V40
GPA: 2.48
WE:Engineering (Other)
Send PM
gdyste wrote:
Does anyone know when pre-term (math camp) starts? Trying to decide when to leave my current position.

It's typically the week before Orientation (usually the last week of July).
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Send PM
Have you guys accepted your offers/ paid first deposits yet? Any of the 2Y folks hear back from the school after that? Waiting for my jconnect login and/or facebook group invite!
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [1]
Concentration: Marketing, Operations
GMAT 1: 690 Q42 V42
GPA: 3.27
WE:Sales (Computer Software)
Send PM
Kudos
MBAtracker wrote:
Have you guys accepted your offers/ paid first deposits yet? Any of the 2Y folks hear back from the school after that? Waiting for my jconnect login and/or facebook group invite!

I accepted the offer and paid the deposit and have not received those things yet. I did get a confirmation email saying "thank you for enrolling in the 2 year MBA program" and also had a current student reach out to me to answer any questions I may have. I was also invited to a Johnson meetup in my city (San Francisco).
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Are those meetups for admitted students? Reading the email, it appeared those were for prospective students. I got the same email for my city as well as a thank you for enrolling, but no JConnect information yet.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
MBAtracker wrote:

Hi,

I am admitted to 1 year programme and have made an enquiry about JConnect with the admissions officer. I have been told that i should receive an email from IT department in couple of weeks for the invite to register.

Once registered we should have access to JConnect.

Thanks,
NS
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
Hi,

Look ofrward to meeting you guys! Do you know when will Re Vera's Background check start? Just want to inform my supervisor and make the process easier. Thanks.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Send PM
Hi everyone,

I just put down my deposit for the 2 YR MBA program! I hope to see everyone at DJ.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Hi All,

I have created a https://gmatclub.com/chat group to discuss till the time we get JConnect login.

Please PM me your contact details if you would like to join.

Thanks,
NS
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 92
Send PM
Indian candidate. Received an admit decision to the 1-Y program.

Scholarship Status: Waitlisted

Can someone please tell how do we prepare to deal with the waitlist for scholarship? What information updates can be sent and so on?

I understand many more emails would come, helping with fee, boarding, etc.

Have others started getting those emails? I would pay the deposit soon but just wanted to confirm whether not paying the deposit soon would delay such information.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 7 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
GMAT 1: 730 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.3
Send PM
Hello everyone - who all are coming to DJ?
Founder
Founder
Own Kudos [?]: 73508 [0]
Given Kudos: 19074
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3
Send PM
Expert Reply
Archived Johnson (Cornell) Discussion
Hi there,
You've stumbled upon an old discussion from our Johnson (Cornell) Forum that's now outdated and has been archived. No more replies are possible here.
Interested in current discussions? Feel free to dive into our dedicated Johnson (Cornell) Forum for all fresh things related to the Johnson (Cornell) MBA program.
Thank you for understanding, and happy exploring!
GMAT Club Bot
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6957 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts