Last visit was: 02 May 2024, 08:59 It is currently 02 May 2024, 08:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 3813 [0]
Given Kudos: 182
Concentration: General Management, Technology
GMAT 1: 540 Q45 V20
GPA: 2.49
WE:Information Technology (Computer Software)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 28
GMAT 1: 540 Q38 V26
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 78
Send PM
Re: 450 in GMAT Test Prep [#permalink]
Same thing happened to me. I thought that I would make it in time for round 3, but now it looks like i'll have to postpone judging from my GMATPrep scores.
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 55 [0]
Given Kudos: 20
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.4
WE:Investment Banking (Investment Banking)
Send PM
Nimish27 wrote:
I have scored 450 (Q31,V21) in GMAT Test Prep today. 8 days ago I scored 520 (Q37,V25) in Manhattan Test Prep. I have my actual GMAT exam on 31/1/2017. Is there any hope to get 700 as I have just 15 days remaining. Please help. I'm open for tips and suggestions.

It is practically not possible to reach 700 in 15 days from a mock score of 450. Hope you know that GMAC has announced 8 life time attempts. If you are just not in the hurry of applications for R3 then you should plan to reschedule the exam to March and prepare well for it. while practicing, You can post your questions/doubts here and get them answered by fellow students and experts as well.

Please let us know if you have any other doubt from study material to be used to timing.

Hope it helps!

I would say that it is not possible to increase your score that much in only 15 days. Many people who score 700+ study for significantly longer (maybe around 3 months or so). Maybe you should postpone your exam to give yourself more time to study?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [0]
Given Kudos: 76
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GPA: 2.9
WE:Engineering (Telecommunications)
Send PM
I suggest you to take an online coure or a class room session else it will be difficult to achieve your dream that is what I learned :)
BOL
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Send PM
Hello,
I have scheduled my GMAT on 2nd December , I need a minimum score between 450 and 500 in my GMAT test for my MBA program. I am confused if this achievable score given the fact I have score 320 390 and 400 on practice GMAT tests, I haven’t given a standardized test since 1992 and I am thinking if I can achieve the desired score. Is there any tips 3 days before the exam .
Thank You
GMAT Club Bot
Moderator:
Founder
37343 posts