It is currently 20 Sep 2017, 09:41

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
8 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
G
Joined: 19 Mar 2014
Posts: 787

Kudos [?]: 180 [8], given: 166

Location: India
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
GPA: 3.5
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 13:06
8
This post received
KUDOS
3
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Alright guys! Lets do this. Harvard 2020!



The Application for the Class of 2020 is now live. The application submission deadlines are:

MBA Class of 2020 Applicants
  • Round 1: September 6, 2017
  • Round 2: January 3, 2018
  • Round 3: April 2, 2018

2+2 Applicants
  • April 10, 2018

P.S. HBS will now waive the $250 application fee for all active duty military applicants.


_________________

Kudos - I hope you liked the post, if you have liked the post, please do not hesitate to show your appreciation and support with a simple click on Kudos, it will make me happy and encourage me to support more people.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."


Last edited by bb on 05 Jun 2017, 12:44, edited 5 times in total.
Data tables, Links added

Kudos [?]: 180 [8], given: 166

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15441

Kudos [?]: 27913 [1], given: 5048

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 13:20
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Barack2016 wrote:
Alright guys! Lets do this. Harvard 2020!



Congrats - you have just started the 2020 official discussion!
I have marked the topic as a sticky post to keep it at the top of the forum. Good Luck everyone!


HBS application deadlines and essay question for the 2017-18 admissions season.


Round 1 Application due: September 6, 2017
Decision released: TBA

Round 2 Application due: January 3, 2018
Decision released: TBA

Round 3/2+2 Application due: Early April 2018
Decision released: TBA


Class of 2020 admissions essay question:
As we review your application, what more would you like us to know as we consider your candidacy for the Harvard Business School MBA Program? (no word count limit)


HBS Essay Analysis by MBA Experts

_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests


Last edited by Narenn on 02 Jun 2017, 04:13, edited 3 times in total.
Deadlines and Essays

Kudos [?]: 27913 [1], given: 5048

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 02 Jan 2017
Posts: 18

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 13:24
Sure. We can do it.

Sent from my D6503 using GMAT Club Forum mobile app

Kudos [?]: [0], given: 4

2 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 4 [2], given: 9

Location: Israel
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.32
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 14:06
2
This post received
KUDOS
I was waiting for this for too long. *excited*!

Gavriel from Israel soon turning 30.

Applying to R1, now working on my essays.

A little about myself:

Recently discharges intelligence officer, now a product manager at a 700 employees startup company.
B.Sc in computer science (GPA 3.3), M.A in government (cum laude).
GMAT 740, TOEFL 110.
Married+2.

Best of luck to everybody.
Let's make this dream come true!

Kudos [?]: 4 [2], given: 9

Intern
Intern
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Jan 2017
Posts: 8

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 9

Location: United States (MA)
Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GPA: 3
WE: Engineering (Other)
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 31 May 2017, 15:45
This is it! :D
Applying on R1 as well, still studying for the GMAT- will take it on June 23rd :)

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 9

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
P
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 4634

Kudos [?]: 3620 [0], given: 2403

Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2017, 12:17

Kudos [?]: 3620 [0], given: 2403

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
User avatar
P
Status: Back to work...
Affiliations: GMAT Club
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 4634

Kudos [?]: 3620 [0], given: 2403

Location: India
City: Pune
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 01 Jun 2017, 12:17
FROM HBS Admissions Blog: Ready for 2020!
I’m happy to report that the application for the Class of 2020 is now live.

The application submission deadlines are:

MBA Class of 2020 Applicants
Round 1: September 6, 2017
Round 2: January 3, 2018
Round 3: April 2, 2018

2+2 Applicants
April 10, 2018

I’m also delighted to announce that HBS will now waive the $250 application fee for all active duty military applicants. You can read more about that update here.

The Admissions team will be traveling all over the world this summer to meet with you and chat about the MBA program. Please take a look at our Events page and fill out a “Getting Started” profile to be notified when we’re in your area.

Hope to see you soon!
ForumBlogs - GMAT Club’s latest feature blends timely Blog entries with forum discussions. Now GMAT Club Forums incorporate all relevant information from Student, Admissions blogs, Twitter, and other sources in one place. You no longer have to check and follow dozens of blogs, just subscribe to the relevant topics and forums on GMAT club or follow the posters and you will get email notifications when something new is posted. Add your blog to the list! and be featured to over 300,000 unique monthly visitors

_________________

Every Wednesday: Meet MBA Experts in Chat Room and Ask Your Most-Pressing MBA Admission Questions to them in a Live Chat.

Must Read Forum Topics Before You Kick Off Your MBA Application

New GMAT Club Decision Tracker - Real Time Decision Updates

Kudos [?]: 3620 [0], given: 2403

Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Aug 2014
Posts: 95

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 5

GRE 1: 340 Q170 V170
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 02 Jun 2017, 13:46
goidelg wrote:
I was waiting for this for too long. *excited*!

Gavriel from Israel soon turning 30.

Applying to R1, now working on my essays.

A little about myself:

Recently discharges intelligence officer, now a product manager at a 700 employees startup company.
B.Sc in computer science (GPA 3.3), M.A in government (cum laude).
GMAT 740, TOEFL 110.
Married+2.

Best of luck to everybody.
Let's make this dream come true!


Hey Goidelg,

As a former US military officer with a similar background, I think you have great stats and would make an excellent candidate for HBS in particular. Just make sure you don't rest on your resume and instead really devote yourself to telling a compelling personal narrative that ties together your past inspirations and motivations, through HBS, to your future aspirations. If you can do that you should have an excellent shot at admission.

Best of luck! Hope to see you in Boston.
_________________

Best,
Nate


IvyAdmissionsGroup.com | Want to know your odds of admission? Get our free assessment here.


Apply to business school like you're running for office. You're the candidate. We're your campaign managers.

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 5

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jun 2017
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 03 Jun 2017, 11:15
Hey guys, first post here. Just recently joined. Won't be applying for the normal MBA app, but am thinking of applying to the 2+2 program, since I'll be in my last year of undergrad (Electrical/Electronic engineering) starting Sept 2017. Currently on an internship at a Fortune 100 in the Silicon Valley, and will be joining it following my degree.

Small question, this is the first time I've looked at this whole application process in detail, so what would you guys suggest I start off with? I'm thinking of first studying for the GMAT and get as high score as possible (until September) and then focus on essays/LoR's and the application. Good strategy or would you suggest something else?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2017, 04:09
Hi guys,
All the best for the application process.

I am Vishrut from India & I'll be applying in R1.
Planning to pursue a double MBA from HBS; completed my first MBA from IIM Ahmedabad in 2014. I have three years of work experience in pharmaceutical industry.

Looking forward to connect with someone who is also gearing up for a double MBA this year.

All the best again :)

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 03 Jun 2017
Posts: 2

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2017, 08:41
1
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Vishrut1289 wrote:
Hi guys,
All the best for the application process.

I am Vishrut from India & I'll be applying in R1.
Planning to pursue a double MBA from HBS; completed my first MBA from IIM Ahmedabad in 2014. I have three years of work experience in pharmaceutical industry.

Looking forward to connect with someone who is also gearing up for a double MBA this year.

All the best again :)


Out of interest why are you going for another MBA?

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

1 KUDOS received
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
avatar
D
Joined: 29 Jan 2015
Posts: 400

Kudos [?]: 275 [1], given: 16

Location: India
WE: General Management (Education)
GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 04 Jun 2017, 11:35
1
This post received
KUDOS
stickman wrote:
Hey guys, first post here. Just recently joined. Won't be applying for the normal MBA app, but am thinking of applying to the 2+2 program, since I'll be in my last year of undergrad (Electrical/Electronic engineering) starting Sept 2017. Currently on an internship at a Fortune 100 in the Silicon Valley, and will be joining it following my degree.

Small question, this is the first time I've looked at this whole application process in detail, so what would you guys suggest I start off with? I'm thinking of first studying for the GMAT and get as high score as possible (until September) and then focus on essays/LoR's and the application. Good strategy or would you suggest something else?


Hi stickman,

Its a good thing that you are thinking about business schools at such a young age. GMAT forms a very important part of the 2+2 application so definitely aim at a high score. However as HBS always recommends its 2+2 applicants "Start as early as possible". Although it may seem that the 2+2 deadline is really far away, these 10 months will run by very quickly. You can start your application now and just fill out some basic details about yourself. Further just start brainstorming for your essay, start thinking about who would you ask for your recommendations, work hard on your internships and try to be involved in some community services. Think about why do you need an MBA, your short term and long terms goals and how would HBS help you achieve them. It is very important to connect all the dots in your story before you apply. A lot will change in the next 2+ years, but having a bit more clarity on your options will certainly help you gain a lot more out of the time between now and the time you matriculate.

Hope this helps. All the best.
_________________

If you liked my post, kindly give me a Kudos. Thanks.

Kudos [?]: 275 [1], given: 16

Kellogg Thread Master
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Dec 2014
Posts: 101

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 07:15
rohan2345 wrote:
stickman wrote:
Hey guys, first post here. Just recently joined. Won't be applying for the normal MBA app, but am thinking of applying to the 2+2 program, since I'll be in my last year of undergrad (Electrical/Electronic engineering) starting Sept 2017. Currently on an internship at a Fortune 100 in the Silicon Valley, and will be joining it following my degree.

Small question, this is the first time I've looked at this whole application process in detail, so what would you guys suggest I start off with? I'm thinking of first studying for the GMAT and get as high score as possible (until September) and then focus on essays/LoR's and the application. Good strategy or would you suggest something else?


Hi stickman,

Its a good thing that you are thinking about business schools at such a young age. GMAT forms a very important part of the 2+2 application so definitely aim at a high score. However as HBS always recommends its 2+2 applicants "Start as early as possible". Although it may seem that the 2+2 deadline is really far away, these 10 months will run by very quickly. You can start your application now and just fill out some basic details about yourself. Further just start brainstorming for your essay, start thinking about who would you ask for your recommendations, work hard on your internships and try to be involved in some community services. Think about why do you need an MBA, your short term and long terms goals and how would HBS help you achieve them. It is very important to connect all the dots in your story before you apply. A lot will change in the next 2+ years, but having a bit more clarity on your options will certainly help you gain a lot more out of the time between now and the time you matriculate.

Hope this helps. All the best.


Agreed with the above statement. I personally would try to get the highest GMAT score you think you can get out of the way. Having the GMAT taken care of allows you to focus solely on the rest of your application.

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 4

Kellogg Thread Master
User avatar
B
Joined: 24 Dec 2014
Posts: 101

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 4

Concentration: Strategy, General Management
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V41
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 07:18
All - knowing how helpful this forum has been for me, I'll be checking in periodically to help out as much as I can. Feel free to post any questions here or PM me.

Kudos [?]: 45 [0], given: 4

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Sep 2016
Posts: 13

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Location: United States
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2017, 07:56
Hi fellow HBS applicants!

I'm starting to work on the app and realized that the essay question/option to upload isn't available anywhere in the applicant portal (there isn't even an essay area like there is for recommendations, resume, extracurriculars etc).

Does anyone have any insight on where this would be since the application is fully live at this point?

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 17 Dec 2016
Posts: 14

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 29

Location: United States (NY)
Concentration: Sustainability
GPA: 3.76
WE: Other (Military & Defense)
GMAT ToolKit User CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2017, 21:02
Hi all! I'm applying to HBS Round 1, though still studying for the GMAT.. Taking it on August 19 after 2 attempts already (changed my study material from Veritas to Manhattan). I'm a prior enlisted female veteran (USAF) and it's my understanding that HBS, like many other top tier b-schools, are partial to officers so I've got my work cut out for me.

I'm a mother of 2 awesome kids and the lucky spouse of a very supportive hubby. Finally, looking to break into environmental sustainability through b-school. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Boston!

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 29

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
User avatar
P
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Posts: 15441

Kudos [?]: 27913 [1], given: 5048

Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2017, 21:11
1
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
JLyons wrote:
Hi all! I'm applying to HBS Round 1, though still studying for the GMAT.. Taking it on August 19 after 2 attempts already (changed my study material from Veritas to Manhattan). I'm a prior enlisted female veteran (USAF) and it's my understanding that HBS, like many other top tier b-schools, are partial to officers so I've got my work cut out for me.

I'm a mother of 2 awesome kids and the lucky spouse of a very supportive hubby. Finally, looking to break into environmental sustainability through b-school. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Boston!




Welcome to GMAT Club! Many Top schools take a number of Military and Officer candidates. You may want to visit this thread for Military Applicants: https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... 17779.html It is probably time for the next year's thread - feel free to start the 2018 one!


Edit. There is already the 2018 one: https://gmatclub.com/forum/calling-all- ... 40848.html
_________________

Founder of GMAT Club

GMAT Club's Special offer for Student Loans only through Aug 31 - New!
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... or use our Daily Study Plan


Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Kudos [?]: 27913 [1], given: 5048

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 24 Aug 2015
Posts: 19

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 9

Location: Israel
GMAT 1: 740 Q49 V41
GPA: 3.32
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2017, 23:17
NateFromHBS wrote:
goidelg wrote:
I was waiting for this for too long. *excited*!

Gavriel from Israel soon turning 30.

Applying to R1, now working on my essays.

A little about myself:

Recently discharges intelligence officer, now a product manager at a 700 employees startup company.
B.Sc in computer science (GPA 3.3), M.A in government (cum laude).
GMAT 740, TOEFL 110.
Married+2.

Best of luck to everybody.
Let's make this dream come true!


Hey Goidelg,

As a former US military officer with a similar background, I think you have great stats and would make an excellent candidate for HBS in particular. Just make sure you don't rest on your resume and instead really devote yourself to telling a compelling personal narrative that ties together your past inspirations and motivations, through HBS, to your future aspirations. If you can do that you should have an excellent shot at admission.

Best of luck! Hope to see you in Boston.



Thanks mate! I am not resting on laurels and putting much effort on the application.
Best of luck! :-)

Kudos [?]: 4 [0], given: 9

1 KUDOS received
Director
Director
User avatar
Affiliations: HBS Class of 2013
Joined: 16 Dec 2010
Posts: 727

Kudos [?]: 143 [1], given: 5

Location: United States (CA)
Premium Member
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2017, 16:39
1
This post received
KUDOS
JLyons wrote:
Hi all! I'm applying to HBS Round 1, though still studying for the GMAT.. Taking it on August 19 after 2 attempts already (changed my study material from Veritas to Manhattan). I'm a prior enlisted female veteran (USAF) and it's my understanding that HBS, like many other top tier b-schools, are partial to officers so I've got my work cut out for me.

I'm a mother of 2 awesome kids and the lucky spouse of a very supportive hubby. Finally, looking to break into environmental sustainability through b-school. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Boston!

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device


HBS -- and other top programs in general -- doesn't care about whether an applicant was an officer or enlisted.

You see a disproportionate ratio of officers to enlisted at business schools because officers are more likely to view an MBA as their next career move post-EAS and as such they apply to business schools in much larger numbers than enlisted personnel.

Additionally, officers are more likely to have academic backgrounds that make them competitive for admission to MBA programs -- i.e. strong GMAT/GRE scores and solid GPAs from highly-regarded undergraduate programs.

If you were to control for those factors I'd wager that admission rates for, say, E-5s vs. O-3s are essentially identical.
_________________

http://www.militarytobusiness.com/
Admissions Consulting for Veterans, by Veterans

Kudos [?]: 143 [1], given: 5

1 KUDOS received
Manager
Manager
User avatar
B
Joined: 22 Aug 2014
Posts: 95

Kudos [?]: 35 [1], given: 5

GRE 1: 340 Q170 V170
GPA: 3.7
Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake) [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 07 Jun 2017, 20:37
1
This post received
KUDOS
JLyons wrote:
Hi all! I'm applying to HBS Round 1, though still studying for the GMAT.. Taking it on August 19 after 2 attempts already (changed my study material from Veritas to Manhattan). I'm a prior enlisted female veteran (USAF) and it's my understanding that HBS, like many other top tier b-schools, are partial to officers so I've got my work cut out for me.

I'm a mother of 2 awesome kids and the lucky spouse of a very supportive hubby. Finally, looking to break into environmental sustainability through b-school. Good luck to everyone and hope to see you in Boston!

Posted from my mobile device

Posted from my mobile device


Hey JLyons -- I'd say that HBS loves veterans, not just military officers. Sure there are not nearly as many prior enlisted walking around HBS (I know a few), but that makes well-situated applicants like you who know how to effectively communicate their story all the more attractive to the admissions committee. I would wear your prior service proudly in the application process! You've overcome a lot more to get to the point of applying than a lot of vets like me who went to OCS, or the ones who went to a service academy.

My wife (also HBS) and I also used Manhattan- GMAT and GRE prep books to get 99+ percentile scores on each respectively, so you're using the right stuff. Now it's all in the tricks you use to get the most out of the studying, and performing at your best on test day. Happy to help!

What are your details otherwise (undergrad, major, etc)? Feel free to share in a PM if private.
_________________

Best,
Nate


IvyAdmissionsGroup.com | Want to know your odds of admission? Get our free assessment here.


Apply to business school like you're running for office. You're the candidate. We're your campaign managers.

Kudos [?]: 35 [1], given: 5

Re: Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake)   [#permalink] 07 Jun 2017, 20:37

Go to page    1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    Next  [ 175 posts ] 

    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
14 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Harvard Class of 2018 - Calling all Waitlisted Applicants AnthonyMason 118 11 May 2016, 11:00
415 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Harvard (HBS) Calling all applicants - Class of 2016 tdawg 1093 25 Jun 2014, 09:20
267 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Calling all Harvard Applicants: (2016 Intake) Class of 2018!! AnthonyMason 853 26 Aug 2017, 09:49
Calling all Harvard *Joint Degree (HBS/HKS) Applicants (2018 intake) NateFromHBS 3 10 Sep 2017, 12:26
1 EXPERTS_POSTS_IN_THIS_TOPIC Calling all HBS 2+2 Applicants (Matriculating in 2018) Class of 2020!! Narenn 4 26 Dec 2015, 13:44
Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Harvard (HBS) Applicants Class of 2020 (2018 intake)

  new topic post reply Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderators: ydmuley, aeropower, OasisGC, aerien



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.