Last visit was: 06 May 2024, 17:10 It is currently 06 May 2024, 17:10

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [1]
Given Kudos: 0
WE:Accounting (Real Estate)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Given Kudos: 6
GMAT 1: 740 Q50 V40
GPA: 3.71
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [0]
Given Kudos: 21
WE:Business Development (Other)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
LM10SC11 wrote:
Nata1234 wrote:
Just received the Interview invitation. So excited !!

Congratulations Nata1234! All the best for your interview. Ace it!
Could you please let us know your location, profile and when you submitted your application?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot! :-)

I'm from Georgia. 740 in GMAT (Q50, V40). Got 7 years work experience in finance function mostly in consumer goods industry. I submitted application on 10/16/17.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 11 [2]
Send PM
Re: Calling all Rotman (Toronto) MBA Applicants:(2018 Intake)Class of 2020 [#permalink]
Kudos
Nata1234 wrote:
LM10SC11 wrote:
Nata1234 wrote:
Just received the Interview invitation. So excited !!

Congratulations Nata1234! All the best for your interview. Ace it!
Could you please let us know your location, profile and when you submitted your application?

Thanks!

Thanks a lot! :-)

I'm from Georgia. 740 in GMAT (Q50, V40). Got 7 years work experience in finance function mostly in consumer goods industry. I submitted application on 10/16/17.

Thanks for the info! :) And I'm sure you'll ace the interview. Just go through the experiences of folks who've already completed their interview on this forum. You'll get a lot of information on what kind of questions you can expect.

As for me, I'm going to sit tight and hope for an interview call soon. Fingers crossed!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [2]
Send PM
Kudos
LM10SC11

Thanks a lot for the tip :-) I will certainly do that.

And best of luck to you. Update us on the status :-)
Current Student
Own Kudos [?]: 83 [0]
Given Kudos: 1220
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V29
GMAT 2: 670 Q50 V31
GPA: 4
WE:Business Development (Consulting)
Send PM
10/16/17 means R2 right ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
somtsat99 wrote:
10/16/17 means R2 right ?

Posted from my mobile device

Rotman has a rolling admissions process. The dates are just in place because, as Rotman says, people tend to be slightly deadline driven...so they decided to give some sort of a deadline. Don't read much into it. :-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [1]
Given Kudos: 165
Concentration: Operations, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q161 V169
Send PM
Kudos
Got the call today. I've been admitted with a moderate scholarship.

So much emotion - excitement, fear, pensiveness :)

This has been a crazy ride.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Aaliyah537 wrote:

Congratulations Aaliyah537!
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
GMAT 1: 690 Q50 V31
GMAT 2: 710 Q51 V34
GPA: 3.68
WE:Securities Sales and Trading (Other)
Send PM
Hi guys,
Just wanna ask a quick question: Rotman requires Official GMAT to be sent through mail rather than electronically, right? Based on your experiences, how long does it usually take for the status to change to Received ?

Thanks in advance
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Send PM
I submitted my application on 16 October. No update after that. Are the interview invitations already rolled out?
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 165
Concentration: Operations, Social Entrepreneurship
GRE 1: Q161 V169
Send PM
LM10SC11 wrote:
Aaliyah537 wrote:

Congratulations Aaliyah537!

Thanks!
Senior PS Moderator
Own Kudos [?]: 5213 [0]
Given Kudos: 47
GPA: 3.12
Send PM
Congrats @Aaliyah537 on the admit and scholarahip!

Hope to see all of you there
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 92 [1]
Given Kudos: 16
GMAT 1: 660 Q47 V34
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
Kudos
Finally found the time to blog about Foundations Term!
We all thought that Foundations Term was hard, and we've never been so wrong in our life. Term 1 is killing us! But we'll manage this! We got this! 1.5 months to go and we're free for the holiday break!
Blog at: https://wondersuite.blogspot.ca
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 117 [0]
Given Kudos: 103
Send PM
Aaliyah537 wrote:

congrats Aaliyah537 please share ur profile and interview experience
Intern
Intern
Send PM
sheiquiroga wrote:
Finally found the time to blog about Foundations Term!
We all thought that Foundations Term was hard, and we've never been so wrong in our life. Term 1 is killing us! But we'll manage this! We got this! 1.5 months to go and we're free for the holiday break!
Blog at: https://wondersuite.blogspot.ca

Your blog is fantastic! Really insightful for aspiring Rotman MBA students. Not only is it a great representation of what to expect from the program, but also provides some valuable insights on how we can better prepare for what lies ahead.

As I wait for my interview call (fingers crossed!), you make me want to attend the Rotman MBA program even more. Looking forward to more of these! :-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 509
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
Guys,

Do we need to submit the original transcripts as a part of the application? I mean I have uploaded scanned copies of my transcripts to complete my application, but the 'supplemental items', yet show that I have completed 4/6 items, the 2 pending being the official transcripts.

Additionally, I have received no email as confirmation of application submission yet. Has everyone received such an email?

Please lend your thoughts on the above.

Thank you!
Oreo
Intern
Intern
Send PM
OreoShake wrote:
Guys,

Do we need to submit the original transcripts as a part of the application? I mean I have uploaded scanned copies of my transcripts to complete my application, but the 'supplemental items', yet show that I have completed 4/6 items, the 2 pending being the official transcripts.

Additionally, I have received no email as confirmation of application submission yet. Has everyone received such an email?

Thank you!
Oreo

Hey OreoShake! You can upload the scanned transcripts and send the unofficial gmat score report as of now. The original documents need to be submitted upon receiving an admit. :-)
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 81 [0]
Given Kudos: 509
GPA: 3.2
Send PM
LM10SC11 wrote:
OreoShake wrote:
Guys,

Thank you!
Oreo

Hey OreoShake! You can upload the scanned transcripts and send the unofficial gmat score report as of now. The original documents need to be submitted upon receiving an admit. :-)

Thanks mate. I have not received an application receipt email yet, which we generally receive from universities after submitting application, hence was worried about it.
GMAT Club Bot
   1  ...  15   16   17   18   19   20   21  ...  50   
Moderators:
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
6922 posts
GMAT Club Verbal Expert
238 posts