Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 19:59 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 19:59

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 5 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
malaymishra123 wrote:
mohitbahl wrote:
Can anyone please tell me if they have got admitted to the Schulich - Keele location in round 2?
I had my interview with Imran on 23rd of Feb and have not heard back since. Tomorrow is the round 3 application deadline. Does that mean that if I don't get a mail by tomorrow then It's a ding? Did anyone from Round 1 get accepted after the round 2 app deadline (1st FEB) was over?
If anyone has information regarding my questions please reply.

Please don't worry.
I submitted my application Round 1 and received my admit after Round 2 deadline (after 2nd week of Feb).

I would however encourage you to keep in touch with Satyameet and Kirthi/Imran regarding the same.

Best of luck! :)

Thanks a lot for your update!
Do you suggest I reach out to them via phone or email?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q47 V40
GPA: 3.15
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020 [#permalink]
mohitbahl wrote:
malaymishra123 wrote:
mohitbahl wrote:
Can anyone please tell me if they have got admitted to the Schulich - Keele location in round 2?
I had my interview with Imran on 23rd of Feb and have not heard back since. Tomorrow is the round 3 application deadline. Does that mean that if I don't get a mail by tomorrow then It's a ding? Did anyone from Round 1 get accepted after the round 2 app deadline (1st FEB) was over?
If anyone has information regarding my questions please reply.

Please don't worry.
I submitted my application Round 1 and received my admit after Round 2 deadline (after 2nd week of Feb).

I would however encourage you to keep in touch with Satyameet and Kirthi/Imran regarding the same.

Best of luck! :)

Thanks a lot for your update!
Do you suggest I reach out to them via phone or email?

Email. Express your interest in the admit.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: [0]
Send PM
anuragsharad wrote:
I had applied on 7th Feb 2018 without my GMAT component and had an interview on 12th Feb 2018. Anyone has any idea if the school sends an acceptance/rejection/waiting list status/conditional acceptance etc before submitting the GMAT score(gmat score will be available in April) OR will I hear from them ONLY in late April after my GMAT??

any ideas?? anyone??
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V33
GPA: 3.46
Send PM
anuragsharad wrote:
anuragsharad wrote:
I had applied on 7th Feb 2018 without my GMAT component and had an interview on 12th Feb 2018. Anyone has any idea if the school sends an acceptance/rejection/waiting list status/conditional acceptance etc before submitting the GMAT score(gmat score will be available in April) OR will I hear from them ONLY in late April after my GMAT??

any ideas?? anyone??

Hi anurag, i received the interview invitation without submitting the GMAT since the test had not been taken. While I took the GMAT one day before the interview and updated the interviewer during the communication. After two weeks, I got my admission. I would like to strongly recommend you notify the score schedule first and update them after that. The final decision will definitely include the consideration of your GMAT score.
Intern
Intern
Send PM
tallhermit wrote:
anuragsharad wrote:
anuragsharad wrote:

any ideas?? anyone??

Hi anurag, i received the interview invitation without submitting the GMAT since the test had not been taken. While I took the GMAT one day before the interview and updated the interviewer during the communication. After two weeks, I got my admission. I would like to strongly recommend you notify the score schedule first and update them after that. The final decision will definitely include the consideration of your GMAT score.

Thank you so much for your response! So maybe I shouldn't expect any communication from their end till I don't notify them about my GMAT score. I am little worried since I will be submitting that in the last week of April. I am not sure if they will have vacant space to give an admit to someone hence I was hoping some kind of response from their end based on the application submitted :( Anyways, thank you for sharing :) Lets see whats there in store.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Entrepreneurship
Schools: Rotman '17
Send PM
do we have a https://gmatclub.com/chat group for Schulich india Sept2018 program ?
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Has everyone received feedback about the R2 results of Schulich by now or awaiting?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
Did anyone connect to Imran/Kirthi/ Satyameet regarding R2 results for keele campus. I wrote a mail last week to Schulich admissions team but did not receive any response from them.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [0]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
niraj25 wrote:
Did anyone connect to Imran/Kirthi/ Satyameet regarding R2 results for keele campus. I wrote a mail last week to Schulich admissions team but did not receive any response from them.
Hey I got a rejection yesterday. So yeah I did hear back

Sent from my SM-G950U using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 4
Send PM
Kudos
I received an admit to Keele campus yesterday :)

Originally posted by Sejal0203 on 22 Mar 2018, 09:32.
Last edited by Sejal0203 on 22 Mar 2018, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 1 [1]
Given Kudos: 8
Send PM
Kudos
Sejal0203 wrote:
I received an admit yesterday :)
Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using GMAT Club Forum mobile app
Intern
Intern
Send PM
slate500 wrote:
niraj25 wrote:

Hey I got a rejection yesterday. So yeah I did hear back

So sorry to hear that buddy! :( :( Do you mind sharing your profile( GMAT/GRE, Work Ex, GPA and Residency Status) ?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.9
Send PM
waitlisted :-(... mail says will be considered for admissions in the next round of admissions
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 2 [0]
Given Kudos: 91
Send PM
Is anyone else waiting for the result for round 2

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Yep, I applied in round 2 and am still waiting for an update. I had my interview over 3 weeks ago, but no response yet.
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [1]
Given Kudos: 113
GMAT 1: 680 Q48 V35
GPA: 3.6
Send PM