GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 25 Sep 2018, 18:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2018, 04:28
Has nobody received decisions in favour of Keele Campus, Toronto lately?? I had heard they will send replies maximum by March 10th for all those who applied in Jan-Feb 2018. Is it true? Secondly, does somebody have any idea if the school sends an acceptance/rejection/waiting list status/conditional acceptance etc by March 15th in case they have interviewed the candidate by Feb 15th without a gmat score(gmat score will be available in April)?? In short, is there a chance that he/she receives a response on the application incase all the other components are done except gmat?
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.15
Reviews Badge
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2018, 11:03
Has anyone got admitted to the Keele campus within the past 2-3 days. I know plenty offers were rolled out for MBA in India campus yesterday. Did anyone get an offer from Keele as well ??
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q44 V40
GPA: 3.2
WE: Human Resources (Hospitality and Tourism)

Show Tags

New post 10 Mar 2018, 11:06
Great question. I was wondering the same thing. Haven’t come across anyone from India who’s got admission to the Keele campus in this round.

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V35
GRE 1: Q160 V158
GPA: 2.36

Show Tags

New post 11 Mar 2018, 04:08
Even I am waiting for an update. I had my interview on 20th Feb, so it has been a long time now.

With a lot of offers being rolled out already, the situation becomes even more tense. No clear deadlines are mentioned anywhere regarding the decision.
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q49 V35
GPA: 3
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 06:53
Admitted in Hyderabad campus. Can you guys please add me to the watsapp group.. ?

Looking forward to connect with you all !

Sumana

Find what you love and let it kill you. — Charles Bukowski

Intern
Intern
B
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GMAT 1: 620 Q43 V33
GPA: 3.5
WE: General Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 07:21
Hi
Admitted for MBA in India
Please add me to the whatsapp grp
My no 9820154905

Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.15
Reviews Badge
Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Mar 2018, 08:37
sumanainampudi wrote:
Admitted in Hyderabad campus. Can you guys please add me to the watsapp group.. ?

Looking forward to connect with you all !

Sumana

COngratulations!
Did you get the invite today by any chance? also, what time did you receive the mail?
Admitted
27 Feb, 2018
tallhermit GMAT: 680, Q49, V33; GPA: 3.46; WE: 55 months; China; via Email
Waitlisted
08 Mar, 2018
Devdaas23 GMAT: 710, Q50, V35; GPA: 3; WE: 66 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 13 Mar 2018, 12:36
When did you Interview ?

Admitted
13 Feb, 2018
avpooja GMAT: 640, Q47, V30; GPA: 3.83; WE: 75 months; United Arab Emirates; via Email
Intern
Intern
B
Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 10:08
Can anyone please tell me if they have got admitted to the Schulich - Keele location in round 2?
I had my interview with Imran on 23rd of Feb and have not heard back since. Tomorrow is the round 3 application deadline. Does that mean that if I don't get a mail by tomorrow then It's a ding? Did anyone from Round 1 get accepted after the round 2 app deadline (1st FEB) was over?
If anyone has information regarding my questions please reply.
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.83

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 11:22
Hi All

Started a thread for Schulich Keele Campus students admitted to Fall 2018.

https://gmatclub.com/forum/schulich-mba ... l#p2029885

Happy to connect and exchange whatsapp numbers!
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 4

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 12:12
mohitbahl wrote:
Can anyone please tell me if they have got admitted to the Schulich - Keele location in round 2?
I had my interview with Imran on 23rd of Feb and have not heard back since. Tomorrow is the round 3 application deadline. Does that mean that if I don't get a mail by tomorrow then It's a ding? Did anyone from Round 1 get accepted after the round 2 app deadline (1st FEB) was over?

A lot of people in the same boat as you mate but the logic I don’t get is what’s the deadline for application submission got to do with admission decisions. Their website does say 4-6 weeks and 15th of March would be the deadline, for the decision, for someone submitting their application in the second round. But the university is dealing with some problems and a lot of its staff is on strike. Anyone here heroic enough to ask the adcom for a decision?
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 12:22
BuggyTeeth wrote:
mohitbahl wrote:

A lot of people in the same boat as you mate but the logic I don’t get is what’s the deadline for application submission got to do with admission decisions. Their website does say 4-6 weeks and 15th of March would be the deadline, for the decision, for someone submitting their application in the second round. But the university is dealing with some problems and a lot of its staff is on strike. Anyone here heroic enough to ask the adcom for a decision?

Well, thanks a lot for your reply BuggyTeeth. Knowing that I am not alone does make me feel better. I was curious though about what you said about the staff strike. Is that something that you heard from the Adcom?

Also, I totally am with you on your last point! Hope someone talks to the Adcom and lets us know the decision deadline.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 13:19
BuggyTeeth wrote:
mohitbahl wrote:

So can we say that the delay is because of the strike? Let's hope the things get sorted out fast and we get the final decision. The wait is nerve wrecking.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 13:22
mohitbahl wrote:
BuggyTeeth wrote:
mohitbahl wrote:

Well, thanks a lot for your reply BuggyTeeth. Knowing that I am not alone does make me feel better. I was curious though about what you said about the staff strike. Is that something that you heard from the Adcom?

Also, I totally am with you on your last point! Hope someone talks to the Adcom and lets us know the decision deadline.

Yeah, it feels better. I had my interview even before. Was really worried because what I had heard so far was that they are quite fast in reverting as compared to other schools and some people have got offers within 1 week of interview. For me more than 3 weeks have passed and no update.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GPA: 3.44

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 23:43
I have received an admit - 1 year in India and other in Toronto. Is this option worth it? What are the pros and cons?
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 01:59
Hi All,

I have been offered an admission to the MBA in India Program. Please add me to the Whatsapp group. My Number : 9730620051

Regards,
Sanket
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.27

Show Tags

New post 15 Mar 2018, 04:14
I spoke to Imran a few days back he said that round 2 decisions would be rolled out by Friday 16th at the latest. They could go to the next week aswell

GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 15 Mar 2018, 04:14

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17    Next  [ 325 posts ] 

Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020

new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap