GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 15 Dec 2018, 03:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel
Events & Promotions in December
PrevNext
SuMoTuWeThFrSa
Open Detailed Calendar

Schulich MBA Fall 2018 - Toronto Keele Campus Only

new topic post reply Update application status  
Intern
Intern
B
GPA: 3.83
Schulich MBA Fall 2018 - Toronto Keele Campus Only  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 02:32
Hi All

I am starting this thread to help connect with all Schulich MBA admits to the Toronto Campus ( Fall 2018).
Would love to get to know some of you before the course begins this August. Whatsapp would be a great way to communicate and we can exchange numbers going forth.
Also, happy to help anyone with questions regarding our application/interview experiences.

- Pooja
Manager
Manager
B
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GPA: 3.15
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 03:46
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

I am starting this thread to help connect with all Schulich MBA admits to the Toronto Campus ( Fall 2018).
Would love to get to know some of you before the course begins this August. Whatsapp would be a great way to communicate and we can exchange numbers going forth.
Also, happy to help anyone with questions regarding our application/interview experiences.

- Pooja

Hey Pooja
Congratulations!!

Could you please let me know if you applied in R1 or R2? I have applied in R2 and am yet to hear back after my interview. I haven't come across many people admitted to Keele in R2 from India, so I am still hoping for a positive response. If you were admitted in R2, could you please let me know when you got the confirmation mail?
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.1
Re: Schulich MBA Fall 2018 - Toronto Keele Campus Only  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 05:30
Hey pooja!
Glad you started this thread. Ill message you my whatsapp number.
Im from Canada originally but currently taking a break in India before classes start. If anyone has any questions in regards to the admissions or the location, let me know

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 10:16
darn wrote:
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

- Pooja

Hey Pooja
Congratulations!!

Could you please let me know if you applied in R1 or R2? I have applied in R2 and am yet to hear back after my interview. I haven't come across many people admitted to Keele in R2 from India, so I am still hoping for a positive response. If you were admitted in R2, could you please let me know when you got the confirmation mail?

Hey
So I applied in Round 2. Had my mandatory interview on Feb 5th with Mr. Imran Kanga. One of my referees completed my reference only on Feb 8th. On Feb 13th I received an Invite. So yes, it was pretty quick. All within two weeks between the interview and my result. I'm sure it is daunting for you, but you can't do more at this stage. Keep the hopes up. Wishing you the best!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 10:25
bdebs10 wrote:
Hey pooja!
Glad you started this thread. Ill message you my whatsapp number.
Im from Canada originally but currently taking a break in India before classes start. If anyone has any questions in regards to the admissions or the location, let me know

Awesome! I guess this is the last of those free days! Enjoy!!
Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Duke '21, NUS '21, NTU '20
GMAT 1: 600 Q45 V28
GPA: 4
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 22:36
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

- Pooja

Can you add me to wats app
My number is 7742279971

Intern
Intern
B
Schools: Duke '21, NUS '21, NTU '20
GMAT 1: 600 Q45 V28
GPA: 4
Reviews Badge

Show Tags

New post 14 Mar 2018, 22:37
chanchal1311 wrote:
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

- Pooja

Can you add me to wats app
My number is 7742279971

Would it be beneficial to upload the application in round 3 for international students??

Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V35
GMAT 2: 660 Q47 V35
WE: Engineering (Energy and Utilities)
GMAT ToolKit User

Show Tags

New post 21 Mar 2018, 22:31
Hello Pooja,

Firstly, congratulations for getting admitted.
I got admitted on 20-March-18 for the Keele campus. I believe there is a Whatsapp groups for students admitted to the Keele campus for the September 2018 intake , I would be grateful if you could add me to that group. I shall message you my number.
Also, Thank you for taking the initiative for starting this thread.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post Updated on: 23 Mar 2018, 10:53
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

- Pooja

Congrats Pooja!

Thanks for creating this thread. Not sure how many people you got in that messaging group, most of them might be celebrating the admits.
I accepted an admission offer at Keele campus. I wish to know if you have received any communication from the school regarding the next steps. (except the admission notice email)
Please PM me your number, and we can discuss more about next steps and help each other with the process.

Regards,
NN

Originally posted by mecheniren on 23 Mar 2018, 09:23.
Last edited by mecheniren on 23 Mar 2018, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 10:35
muzzu wrote:
Hello Pooja,

Firstly, congratulations for getting admitted.
I got admitted on 20-March-18 for the Keele campus. I believe there is a Whatsapp groups for students admitted to the Keele campus for the September 2018 intake , I would be grateful if you could add me to that group. I shall message you my number.
Also, Thank you for taking the initiative for starting this thread.

Hi Muzzu

Thank you and congrads to you too! Inbox me your number and I will add you to the group!
Intern
Intern
B

Show Tags

New post 23 Mar 2018, 10:42
mecheniren wrote:
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

- Pooja

Congrats Pooja!

Thanks for creating this thread. Not sure how many people you got in that messaging group, most of them might be celebrating the admits.
I accepted an admission offer at Keele campus. I guess you will be at Keele campus as well.
Also, I wanted to know if you have received any communication from the school regarding the next steps. (except the admission notice email)
Please PM me your number, and we can discuss more about next steps and help each other with the process.

Regards,
NN

Hey N

Great to know! Congrats to you too, would be happy to add you to the group if you inbox your number. And Yes, definitely looking forward to heading to Keele!
I haven't received any correspondence from them regarding what we need to do next. But I'm just looking to sort out accommodation, visa, etc for now. Also not sure what the deal is with financial aid. Will have to speak with admissions.
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 730 Q50 V39
GPA: 3.3

Show Tags

New post 25 Mar 2018, 05:16
Hi Pooja,

I sent you a PM with my contact number. Can you please add my number to the WhatsApp group.

Regards.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V41
GMAT 2: 710 Q49 V38
GPA: 3.9
WE: General Management (Health Care)

Show Tags

New post 30 Mar 2018, 01:15
avpooja wrote:
Hi All

- Pooja

Hi Pooja,
I received an admit for the Keele Campus on 23rd March. Sent you a PM with my number.
Looking forward to connect with others.
Intern
Intern
B
GMAT 1: 620 Q42 V34
WE: Operations (Commercial Banking)

Show Tags

New post 31 Mar 2018, 13:30
Hi Pooja,

Congtars on your admission. This is Tareq from Bangladesh. I have also got admitted. I have sent my number to you. Please add me in the whatsapp group.

Thanks for the initiative. Looking to meet you in Campus.

Just for an idea, can we post our resume somewhere? It will help us to know each other better. We all should be connected at Linkedin. Please let me know what you think of this.

Thanks
Tareq
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V32
WE: Project Management (Energy and Utilities)

Show Tags

New post 19 Apr 2018, 23:41
Hi All,

I am Gagan from India. I have recently received admit to Schulich MBA Keele Campus. I see that there is a Watsapp group, can anyone share the Watsapp link for this group?

Thanks and hope to see you all at the campus !!!
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.1

Show Tags

New post 05 Jun 2018, 10:00
Hey Pooja!
Just sent you a pm for the whatsapp that was created.
See you guys on campus!
Ill be reaching Toronto in July so if anyone needs any help, let me know!
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 06 Jun 2018, 03:54
Hi Guys,
I got admitted to Schulich Class of MBA for 2020. I have sent my number to Pooja. Please add me to the group.

Thanks
Shweta
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Schulich MBA Fall 2018 - Toronto Keele Campus Only &nbs [#permalink] 06 Jun 2018, 03:54

Schulich MBA Fall 2018 - Toronto Keele Campus Only

new topic post reply Update application status  

Moderator: pushpitkc

Copyright

GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap