GMAT Question of the Day - Daily to your Mailbox; hard ones only

It is currently 20 Aug 2018, 23:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Close

Request Expert Reply

Confirm Cancel

Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  
Author Message
Admitted
05 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 720, Q50, V38; GPA: 3.55; WE: 30 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 05 Jul 2015
Posts: 2
Location: India
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V38
GPA: 3.55
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2018, 01:16
V6Highlander wrote:
obiwankanobi wrote:
How many words should a 5-minute timed written essay be? 250 words I presume?


Damn, I could only come up with 110 words. If you can write 250 words essay in 5 mins with correct grammar, spelling and context, go for it.



I could manage close to 190 words. Besides, the idea is to make a comprehensive argument, regardless of the length of the argument. If 110 words were good enough to cover all bases, then you've written the best essay.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 324
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.73
WE: Design (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 05 Feb 2018, 02:01
LSatamkar wrote:
Admitted to the India Program. Timeline as follows if that helps anyone -

Application Submitted : December 1st, 2017
Invited for Interview : Jan 8th, 2018
Interview held on : Jan 12th 2018 with Imran Kanga
Admitted on : Jan 16th 2018 via email

Please feel free to reach out to me (both admitted students and those who have any doubts) on +919819094894.

Cheers!

Lemuel S.


Hi,

Congrats first of all!

I have a basic query. What is the cost for MBA in canada and Schulich MBA in india? Can you be a bit elaborate?

TIA
_________________

Help with kudos if u found the post useful. Thanks

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jan 2017
Posts: 31
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.55
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 09 Feb 2018, 18:36
Remember to submit the scholarship application before next Wednesday. The committee will meet next Wednesday and discuss the scholarship awards. I was told this info during my interview this week
Admitted
05 Jan, 2018
Private, GMAT: 690, Q47, V38; GPA: 3.06; WE: 31 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 700 Q60 V60
GPA: 3.64
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 21:12
parameshkk wrote:
Admitted to the Keele Campus
Admitted on: 2017/12/09
GMAT: 680, Q49, V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: 75 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

parameshkk

Is that the main campus in toronto ?

Posted from my mobile device
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Location: Canada
GMAT 1: 700 Q60 V60
GPA: 3.64
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 21:14
Hi, haven’t applied yet still waiting on writing my Gmats (probably ready in 2 months or more). Or should I just apply without GMat and submit rest later?

WE of 72 months.

Posted from my mobile device
BSchool Forum Moderator
User avatar
V
Joined: 26 Feb 2016
Posts: 3055
Location: India
GPA: 3.12
Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 21:33
1
Sasindran wrote:
LSatamkar wrote:
Admitted to the India Program. Timeline as follows if that helps anyone -

Application Submitted : December 1st, 2017
Invited for Interview : Jan 8th, 2018
Interview held on : Jan 12th 2018 with Imran Kanga
Admitted on : Jan 16th 2018 via email

Please feel free to reach out to me (both admitted students and those who have any doubts) on +919819094894.

Cheers!

Lemuel S.


Hi,

Congrats first of all!

I have a basic query. What is the cost for MBA in canada and Schulich MBA in india? Can you be a bit elaborate?

TIA



Hey Sasindran

The fees for the MBA program(Canada) is around CAD 106000 for the two year.
This does not include the living expenses which is roughly around CAD 15000 a year.

For the MBA in India program, you are eligible for a scholarship of CAD 15000 on
the fees. In addition to this you will save the living expenses for the first year.
For a more detailed explanation, you might want to read the Program Brochure
given in the following link - http://schulich.yorku.ca/programs/mba/

Hope this helps you
_________________

You've got what it takes, but it will take everything you've got

Senior Manager
Senior Manager
User avatar
G
Joined: 17 Oct 2016
Posts: 324
Location: India
Concentration: Operations, Strategy
GPA: 3.73
WE: Design (Real Estate)
GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 21:54
pushpitkc wrote:
Sasindran wrote:
LSatamkar wrote:
Admitted to the India Program. Timeline as follows if that helps anyone -

Application Submitted : December 1st, 2017
Invited for Interview : Jan 8th, 2018
Interview held on : Jan 12th 2018 with Imran Kanga
Admitted on : Jan 16th 2018 via email

Please feel free to reach out to me (both admitted students and those who have any doubts) on +919819094894.

Cheers!

Lemuel S.


Hi,

Congrats first of all!

I have a basic query. What is the cost for MBA in canada and Schulich MBA in india? Can you be a bit elaborate?

TIA



Hey Sasindran

The fees for the MBA program(Canada) is around CAD 106000 for the two year.
This does not include the living expenses which is roughly around CAD 15000 a year.

For the MBA in India program, you are eligible for a scholarship of CAD 15000 on
the fees. In addition to this you will save the living expenses for the first year.
For a more detailed explanation, you might want to read the Program Brochure
given in the following link - http://schulich.yorku.ca/programs/mba/

Hope this helps you

Thanks pushpitkc. Pretty clear and straight forward
_________________

Help with kudos if u found the post useful. Thanks

Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 14 Aug 2016
Posts: 10
Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
WE: Consulting (Consulting)
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 10 Feb 2018, 23:23
omidahomie wrote:
parameshkk wrote:
Admitted to the Keele Campus
Admitted on: 2017/12/09
GMAT: 680, Q49, V34
GPA: 3.5
WE: 75 months
Location: India
Heard back via: Email

parameshkk

Is that the main campus in toronto ?

Posted from my mobile device


Yes, Keele is the main campus of Schulich.
Admitted
12 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 720, Q50, V37; GPA: 3.55; WE: 48 months; United States; via Email
Admitted
04 Feb, 2018
karank22 GMAT: 720, Q50, V38; GPA: 3.25; WE: 36 months; India; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 08 Feb 2017
Posts: 10
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 12 Feb 2018, 22:50
Anyone interviewed with Mr. Imran Kanga? What sort of questions does he ask?
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 29 Jan 2017
Posts: 31
GMAT 1: 720 Q50 V37
GPA: 3.55
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2018, 01:01
mba2017a wrote:
Anyone interviewed with Mr. Imran Kanga? What sort of questions does he ask?

the most standard questions, very much like a conversation
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 18 Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Location: Pakistan
GMAT 1: 640 Q44 V34
GMAT 2: 640 Q44 V34
GPA: 3.27
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2018, 03:12
I just wanted to share my experience, since GMATclub forums helped me a lot during the process. I got admission in Schulich for Fall 2018.

GMAT 640
8years Corporate Banking Experience

Posted from my mobile device
Admitted
13 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 640, Q44, V34; GPA: 3.27; WE: 96 months; Pakistan; via Email
Intern
Intern
avatar
B
Joined: 19 Jul 2014
Posts: 10
Location: United Arab Emirates
GPA: 3.83
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020  [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 13 Feb 2018, 05:44
Hi Guys
Congrads to all who are joining Fall 2018!
Just got admitted to the Fall 2018 MBA at Schulich Canada - keele !
In my admissions letter, it says "Work Placement Required : NO "
Anyone know why is this? What does it mean?
Also, what is the major difference between the MBA and International MBA ?
Invited to Interview
13 Feb, 2018
kishankr8 GMAT: 670, Q47, V35; GPA: 3.2; WE: 48 months; India; via Email
Admitted
12 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 650, Q46, V34; GRE: 340, Q170, V170; GPA: 3.85; WE: 50 months; Canada; via Email
Invited to Interview
14 Feb, 2018
Private, GMAT: 730, Q51, V37; GPA: 3; WE: 66 months; India; via Email
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020 &nbs [#permalink] 14 Feb 2018, 01:30

Go to page   Previous    1  ...  6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13  ...  17    Next  [ 324 posts ] 

Display posts from previous: Sort by

Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants:(2018 Sept Intake) Class of 2020

  new topic post reply Update application status  

Events & Promotions

PREV
NEXT


GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group | Emoji artwork provided by EmojiOne

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.