Last visit was: 17 Jul 2024, 07:10 It is currently 17 Jul 2024, 07:10
Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
Manager
Manager
Joined: 14 Jun 2022
Posts: 58
Own Kudos [?]: 23 [0]
Given Kudos: 18
Location: India
Concentration: Real Estate, Sustainability
GMAT 1: 660 Q48 V34
GPA: 3.56
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Sep 2022
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Oct 2021
Posts: 31
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Location: Bangladesh
GMAT 1: 650 Q43 V36
GRE 1: Q156 V157
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hi. I received a scholarship offer of $15k

however they also mentioned CAD 15K. But the schulich website mentions nowhere the amounts in CAD. all figures are in $

are all figures ( tuition) in CAD? or should I covert this scholarship CAD to USD to arrive at the actual scholarship amount ?

Originally posted by sifatullah009 on 01 Mar 2023, 10:21.
Last edited by sifatullah009 on 01 Mar 2023, 10:25, edited 3 times in total.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Sep 2022
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Safe assumption is CAD as it is a university in Canada, all cost details on their websites are in CAD and the letter also mentioned CAD
Intern
Intern
Joined: 17 Dec 2017
Posts: 2
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: India
GMAT 1: 680 Q49 V34
GPA: 4
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hello Everyone!

Greetings!
I will join Schulich Keele campus for Full Time MBA in Sept-23. I am excited to join and part of this passionate community. Reaching out to get to know folks who are travelling from India. Let me know if we can connect over a chat group if there is one Or we can make a fresh one. Let me know those who are interested. here's my linkedIn URL--
/in/dhairya-chaudhary-61703464/

Thanks
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 Sep 2019
Posts: 24
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 188
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
dhairyachd wrote:
Hello Everyone! Greetings! I will join Schulich Keele campus for Full Time MBA in Sept-23. I am excited to join and part of this passionate community. Reaching out to get to know folks who are travelling from India. Let me know if we can connect over a chat group if there is one Or we can make a fresh one. Let me know those who are interested. here’s my linkedIn URL-- /in/dhairya-chaudhary-61703464/ Thanks

May I know how much scholarship you have been offered?
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Can someone guide me on how I can negotiate for an increase in scholarship?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 May 2021
Posts: 15
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Strategy, Statistics
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hello good people of GMAT club,

I submitted my application on Jan 18, and was interviewed on Feb 22. I was told I can expect a decision by Mar 10-15. Can folks who have received an admit confirm that timeline (apprx 2-3 weeks from PI)?
I have an offer from HEC Montreal and it has a deadline of Mar 15, therefore any information about when I can expect a decision would be super helpful.

Thanks!

Harsh
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Sep 2022
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
I recieved a Descision approx a week after the interview. So you should hear back soon.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 10 Jan 2023
Posts: 37
Own Kudos [?]: 4 [0]
Given Kudos: 13
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Has anyone heard about Scholarship from Schulich ?
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
I got mine 2-3 days after the decision
User avatar
Intern
Intern
Joined: 14 Oct 2022
Posts: 1
Own Kudos [?]: 0 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Is there a https://gmatclub.com/chat group or any other platform for all the candidates that accepted the offer ?
Intern
Intern
Joined: 01 Sep 2022
Posts: 6
Own Kudos [?]: 6 [1]
Given Kudos: 2
Location: India
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
1
Kudos
With regards to scholarships i believe another round was sent last Friday. And for a whaatsapp group haven’t heard anything yet.
Sloan MIT School Moderator
Joined: 21 Feb 2021
Posts: 280
Own Kudos [?]: 137 [0]
Given Kudos: 273
Location: India
Concentration: Sustainability, Technology
GMAT 1: 770 Q50 V46 (Online)
GPA: 3.7
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Here is gmatclub chat group for admits 😊 -
https://gmatclub.com/forum/mchat.php?room_id=50050630

For wa group, you can dm me your respective phone numbers

Originally posted by yasharoraa on 08 Mar 2023, 08:40.
Last edited by yasharoraa on 08 Mar 2023, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 18 Oct 2021
Posts: 31
Own Kudos [?]: 8 [0]
Given Kudos: 63
Location: Bangladesh
GMAT 1: 650 Q43 V36
GRE 1: Q156 V157
GPA: 3.24
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hello! could anyone extend the deadline for accepting the admit ? Mine is on 14th march- adcomm denied to extend
Intern
Intern
Joined: 02 Mar 2023
Posts: 5
Own Kudos [?]: 3 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Location: India
GPA: 3.97
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
harshpathak96 wrote:
Hello good people of GMAT club,

I submitted my application on Jan 18, and was interviewed on Feb 22. I was told I can expect a decision by Mar 10-15. Can folks who have received an admit confirm that timeline (apprx 2-3 weeks from PI)?
I have an offer from HEC Montreal and it has a deadline of Mar 15, therefore any information about when I can expect a decision would be super helpful.

Thanks!

Harsh


Hey Harsh ! Did you have an interview for HEC ?? I had Schulich on same date 22nd Feb
Intern
Intern
Joined: 06 May 2021
Posts: 15
Own Kudos [?]: 9 [0]
Given Kudos: 23
Concentration: Strategy, Statistics
WE:Analyst (Accounting)
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
nmohanka wrote:
harshpathak96 wrote:
Hello good people of GMAT club,

I submitted my application on Jan 18, and was interviewed on Feb 22. I was told I can expect a decision by Mar 10-15. Can folks who have received an admit confirm that timeline (apprx 2-3 weeks from PI)?
I have an offer from HEC Montreal and it has a deadline of Mar 15, therefore any information about when I can expect a decision would be super helpful.

Thanks!

Harsh


Hey Harsh ! Did you have an interview for HEC ?? I had Schulich on same date 22nd Feb


Hi!

Nope, as far as I know HEC Montreal does not conduct interviews. They just check the KIRA assessment.
Intern
Intern
Joined: 23 Jul 2020
Posts: 48
Own Kudos [?]: 43 [0]
Given Kudos: 31
GMAT 1: 650 Q41 V38
GMAT 2: 720 Q48 V40
GRE 1: Q167 V161
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
Hello Folks,
I have received an Offer for MBA in India.

Can anyone please let me know their thoughts on the MBA in India? I have spoken to the current batch there is mixed feelings about it. I have 7 years of work ex. The heavy academics with online networking makes me. a bit hesitant.

If someone is in the same boat we can connect.
Manager
Manager
Joined: 13 Mar 2023
Posts: 59
Own Kudos [?]: 10 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Location: China
Send PM
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
ta25target2023 wrote:
Can someone guide me on how I can negotiate for an increase in scholarship?

i have same question, how much did you get?
GMAT Club Bot
Re: Calling all Schulich MBA Applicants: Sep 2023 Intake Class of 2025 [#permalink]
   1  ...  15   16   17   18   19